Pages:
Author

Topic: Revelation Prophecies: Global Citizens? NWO? JADE HELM 15= UWEX 16? CERN? - page 65. (Read 121543 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
The problem with using the Bible as a predictor is that there is ZERO guidance on timing. That's why people keep claiming - "this is the year! - and  nothing happens. What, specifically, does this new theory point to as an indicator that this year is the year AND that September is the timing?

Y2K was absolutely a theory. The theory was that computers wouldn't be able to function once the date rolled from 12/31/1999 to 1/1/2000, which would have cause computers to fail and therefore cripple the world's monetary system which is run on computers, servers, and in the cloud. That theory just wasn't based in biblical reasoning.

These theories are akin to someone standing on the sidewalk with a sign around their neck saying "the End is Near". Just because someone says it doesn't give me any reason to believe it.

Sorry I'm hassling you on this, but what are the facts this theory is listing that should give anyone any reason to pay attention?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What do you think makes this year's claim than any previous year's claim? There was Y2k, the Mayan 2012 calendar, and numerous others that weren't has high profile. I feel like the doomsday prophecy people will latch onto whatever the next "prediction" is, so if that happens to be this year all of them are going to support it regardless of fact or support.

So in your opinion, does this year's prediction have any more credibility than any previous year's prediction?

Well I don't know that everything in the theory is perfect, I only ran into it late last night.

However, I will say they certainly did a TON of research into the bible. It's heavily structured on quotes from the bible, and thoroughly put together. The book is actually 148 pages long. That's a lot of biblical support for their theory.

Y2k wasn't really a theory, it was just a bunch of crazy people thinking it was the end of the world. The Mayan calendar theory was only based on the fact that their calendar ended that year..... but the Mayan theory... well the end of the world was supposed to be in 2013 according to the September 2015 theory, and the book explains why it was delayed from then (with plenty of biblical quotes to back it up).

"One of the more interesting conspiracy theories claims that everyone got it wrong, and the Mayan calendar ends on May 15, 2015. The claim goes that the Mayans “predicted the end in 2012, and just in case maybe their computations were wrong they went ahead and predicted another apocalypse in 2015.” (link)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
What do you think makes this year's claim than any previous year's claim? There was Y2k, the Mayan 2012 calendar, and numerous others that weren't has high profile. I feel like the doomsday prophecy people will latch onto whatever the next "prediction" is, so if that happens to be this year all of them are going to support it regardless of fact or support.

So in your opinion, does this year's prediction have any more credibility than any previous year's prediction?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Edit: It has come to my attention some people think these stories and articles are meant to create fear. That is not the case at all. With faith in Jesus Christ there is no fear.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19We love, because He first loved us

What is written in this thread is just a bunch of stories or thoughts about things that may point to bible revelation prophecies or passages or other signs of the times.

So I stumbled onto something yesterday on youtube. I thought it was very interesting, because in the past people have tried to predict when the rapture will be and when the end of days will be, and have said the end of the world will be in the year 2000! And then they get laughed at.

So knowing that people get laughed at when they predict it on a certain day (or week in this case) and it doesn't come true, I find it interesting that a lot of people are predicting it within about a week time frame, and that time frame is this year.

Feel free to rip the hell out of it. But it's an interesting read or watch.

SEPTEMBER 23RD 2015 END TIMES Huh RAPTURE? ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, MARTIAL LAW !?!?

UPDATED! Exhaustive List of Major Events That Have Happened Since Blood Moon/Shemitah Year!

12 Major Events That Have or Are Going To Happen By The End of September & Why You Need To Know - This sums up a few events that are really lining up, many of which I've already discussed.

Another Critical Event In September! One You’ve Not Heard Before That Will Impact You - This summarizes the first link, and is more recent and adds additional info.

Video: 27 THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2015

A quick run down of events that are happening in Sept-October. Some of the events that coincide with the Schmita year, happen between the middle of September to middle of October.

September 23rd, Dark Occultism, Numerology, Human Food And Spells (2015 Energy Information) (Part 3)

September 2015 End Time Warning All Coming Together (TVC & Puritan Pictures) - Why calling a date is bad.

The Blood Moon Theory DEBUNKED !!! False End-times Prophecy EXPOSED

Why there may be no rapture, and why Biblical Prophecy is unclear

Edit: Video: Renee M False Prophetess EXPOSED !!! Rapture on 23rd September 2015 DID NOT HAPPEN!

"In this video I begin my series exposing this false prophetess! She claimed that judgement and the rapture was coming and IT DID NOT HAPPEN! "

The Rapture Puzzle Free e-book - putting the pieces together:

There's a free book on the prophesy here: http://jesusiscoming2016.webs.com/therapturepuzzle.htm
You can watch videos describing what the book says here: https://youtu.be/hjG7RQltv9w?list=PLq2qxAzE7_SRpsBvNhK-k_sBsJoVgJFXO

This is a recent book, and I remember on Ghostbusters 2, how they talked about the end of the world. Peter Venkman scoffs at one who says it will be soon, this year (I think), and Venkman says you should have put a later date, because you're not going to make any money of the book!

Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015
https://youtu.be/A4c0NS4jLNA

The Illuminati know what is coming September 22-28, 2015 (part 1 of 4)
https://youtu.be/jCoGDTi9RvI

Edit: Adding in from other posts to the OP:

As for this prediction/theory, the idea is that something will happen (whether it's a comet hitting, or coming close, and changing something like the "climate chaos") that will change the way people act. Though, the supposed prophecy is that people will be taken in rapture, still seems a bit early for me, to believe.

However, what I find interesting about this are the facts that pop up around this date:

1) Blood Moon shortly after Yom Kippur, somewhat rare since there was one during Passover this year too:

"Some people believe that the tetrad has special significance because the eclipses coincide with important Jewish festivals. The two April lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 occurred at the same time as Passover, while the October and September eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacle. This, they suggest, is connected to a biblical prophecy of the end of times." (link)

2) Yom Kippur being a major point in time for religions, "the day of atonement for sins. It calls it the Sabbath of Sabbaths and a day upon which one must afflict one's soul. Leviticus 23:27 decrees that Yom Kippur is a strict day of rest" (link)

3) The pope will be in the US (this may mean nothing, but he doesn't come here that often)

4) The UN will be having a special meeting starting Yom Kippur.

The biblical prophesy book discussing why it should be these dates can be countered with the fact that we're not supposed to know the time and date. Though I read one person said but maybe we're supposed to know the month (since that's not listed). Yom Kippur is through 2 days, so you wouldn't know the day or time. I'm not saying I believe it, just that it was a counter argument.

The Illuminati 9/23 signs and comet predictions are all subjective or rumors.

Further clarifying the UN info:

"There has been a lot of talk about things that are going to happen in September (2015), but something that has been almost totally overlooked is the fact that the UN Security Council is likely to be voting on a UN resolution which will establish a Palestinian state at that time. Right now, France is working on a proposed resolution which would give formal UN Security Council recognition to the Palestinians, would declare that a divided Jerusalem is the capital of both Israel and a Palestinian state, and would set the 1967 borders as the baseline for future negotiations which would establish the final borders between the two nations.  It is being reported that France will submit this resolution for a vote after the 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on the 15th of September.  At this moment, 136 nations have already recognized a Palestinian state, but the United States has always blocked recognition by the UN Security Council.  This time may be different though, because there are quite a few indications that Barack Obama actually plans to back the French resolution in September.  If that happens, and the UN Security Council approves this resolution, it is going to have enormous implications for all of us." more info

Pages:
Jump to: