Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 13. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Buying bitcoins are not easy task, because it is hard to know when is the best time to enter the market. You should use different tools for you to know the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins and the right time to sell it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 12, 2018, 07:32:08 AM
One should fit into their mind that whenever there is bearish trend following then that is the perfect opportunity to buy crypto currencies. Whether it is bitcoin or whether it is rest of the crypto they all needs to be in bearish one if you want to buy them. This always ensures that you will have big margin difference between the entry point that you got at bearish and the point when there will be bull trend in the later time. One thins is sure that it will always come up with the huge prices and market cap and thus profiting you heavily with it. Thats all, that is what you need to know about buying and selling if you want to make profits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:36:43 AM
I think you can also get lots of bitcoin now, because the price of bitcoin is also very cheap, so I think you will get better profits in the future by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 05:34:15 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

For me the right time to buy bitcoins is when they are falling because in that sense you can buy bitcoins in a much lower price in a much cheaper price that thhey never before. It is kind of risky because they are already falling but buying when they are in stable is not that different in buying in a lower price we cannot predict bitcoins
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
August 12, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
what I think might be now is the best time to buy as much bitcoin as possible because the price of bitcoin is now relatively cheap, if we buy when it's cheap and sell when it's expensive then we will benefit a lot ...
but the risk is now to buy lots of bitcoin then we have to wait until the price of bitcoin rises again and don't know when bitcoin will rise again ...
Activity: 462
August 12, 2018, 02:37:17 AM
There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.

Man, you used the right word - scary. Certainly, the market situation cannot make anybody happy. Now, very few guys want to enter the market as they started to doubt if the crypto grows further. yes, it will grow, just wait. Buy BTC.

Well peoples' persectives vary when it comes to that. It's scary if you're considering short term trades since the movement right now isn't really good unless you're really an experienced margin and day trader. Now if you're an investor or a long time holder, then you'd look beyond the current trend, probably a few years ahead. In that case, the price now even if it increased would still be a good buy zone.

Could not agree any more. It is high time to go for investing in Bitcoin because we have had a recovering market since the start of July.
There is a sought of stability and an overall rising trend in the market values of Bitcoin and on the average we are approaching towards financial market perfection which is a good sign and enough to attract investments. And since the price is a bit down right now, the cost of investment is low as well and it is the chance to earn a big margin of profit in future by investing today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
August 11, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
Yes i agree with that the best buy today bitcoin and hodl it for a couple a months because it will bring you a huge profit just trust bitcoin.
As we can see the market is still red and the prices of alot of coins now is really cheap, and also the price of bitcoin now is only $6499 and that is very cheap so buying a lot of bitcoin now is very wise strategy to be very profitable someday.
It would be great if you get more Bitcoins at this stage of the market because this current market will cost you lesser than that of buying in normal market. So if you want to save your money then you should start buying in low market rather than buying high market will cost you more so you can not save your money there. Buy Bitcoins in more quantity as you desire to get huge profit that is why you have to think to buy more that will upgrade the market too.
Activity: 1162
August 11, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
Bitcoin has a great future, so it is worth buying it, soon many institutional investors will start to go, the capitalization will increase several times.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
I think you can buy more bitcoin now, because you will also get more profits by selling higher prices, because now the price is cheap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
yes of course this time is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because currently the price of bitcoin is falling and you should be able to use this condition to buy again and hold it until the end of the year or until the price starts to rise again and you can get profit very much.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 04:36:35 AM
Bitcoin is cheap now. Just 6k and we have rumours flying about that it might get to 4k but this is actually the right time to buy bitcoin and keep
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:27:22 AM

In the past month the price of bitcoin was even lower than I thought it was a good time to buy a bitcoin price
but so far the price of bitcoin so suddenly it crashes when you buy bitcoin right now you can beat your decision.
Those people who make right decisions on the right time can earn huge profits. The price of bitcoin is still below $8000 and this is a golden opportunity to make big money in the future. I suggest new investors don’t miss this chance otherwise you will never get it again. The price is on the way up and soon it will be beyond the reach of small investors.
Activity: 116
August 11, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin while it is dump, crpytocurrencies are unpredictable but I think bitcoin will recover and rise again its price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin has fallen because it will enrich your life when you hold it and increase its price.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 11, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
BTC is going to drop again I think, the price will be probably come back up sooner or later but I would wait to see if new levels of support appear to see if we can next buy in. Make your own decisions though! Smiley
That is more like the economy of words. Though the fluctuation in the value of Bitcoin is obvious but it is not something which lasts forever because of the fact that demand fluctuates and a rise in demand carries the market away to perfection and vice versa.

And since the market value is low right now and it is expected to rise high in future, better invest now to claim your part of the money whenever we have a boom.  This is a digital asset like any other asset in the market and the fluctuation in the market value is obvious.
Activity: 239
August 11, 2018, 01:47:51 AM
I agree with you concerning buying BTC when the price is low. According to the forecast of experts, its price is going to increase next year or even at the end of the currenty year. That's why you shouldn't lose the moment
Activity: 360
August 10, 2018, 11:22:26 PM
Actually Bitcoins value always ups and down. So you should first observe few days about the market tendency, I think personally every single moment is important to observe about BTC. Then you should invest on BTC. Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it.
Activity: 448
August 10, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
 The most successful traders and investors in the world have made and lost obscene amounts of money, it’s all part of the learning process, count ourselves fortunate to have these experiences that most people don’t, it is what will seperate us from the majority in the next bull run and ultimately lead towards our own success in the space.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 08:59:04 PM
yes , this is the best and right time to buy Bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin and ethereum already down . So if you can buy now bitcoin and ethereum, you must be profit from bitcoin. So don;t waste the time, buy quickly and just hold your coin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 10, 2018, 07:55:19 PM
 Maybe the probability is that we get a new coin that comes later to overtake bitcoin best is to watch the market trends closely before making any rush for gold
Pages:
Jump to: