Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 14. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
You can see that bitcoin is currently adjusting to $ 6300 and I think that at this moment the bitcoin risk is still high, but if you want to buy bitcoin at this time, then divide your capital and Buy bitcoin in batches to minimize the risk of bitcoin prices dropping sharply. The market is fluctuating continuously and I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 10, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
This is a ideal time for you to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is $ 2000 on this date last year and at the end of the month last year, it has gone up $ 4000, have your profits doubled compared to at the present and you want that ? Or not ?
That is the result that many investors want but the cryptocurrency market is not so simple, need to monitor the market to be able to make the most accurate decision. I am very hopeful that Bitcoin will grow again following the development of the cryptocurrency market and by the end of this year the market will boom strongly.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 06:26:58 PM
I think that you can buy now Bitcoin. And wait with the sale until December. And in December how to make money with Bitcoin sales.
I do not think we should buy and hold a bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply over the past few months and there are no signs of recovery. Successful trading at this time is very difficult because, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices can continue to fall sharply at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
August 10, 2018, 03:32:19 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Making money in the near future from investing now in bitcoin is a pretty hard task as I don't think that this would be possible for you because of the bitcoin price movements now a days as it just rise a couple thousand dollars before it falls prey to the resistance and again fall back to from where it started. So if you are risking your money in investing in bitcoins then I would say that you should keep your money in bitcoin for more than a couple of months upto an year at least.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
This is a ideal time for you to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is $ 2000 on this date last year and at the end of the month last year, it has gone up $ 4000, have your profits doubled compared to at the present and you want that ? Or not ?
Activity: 359
August 10, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
If you have free money and then go ahead and buy it because it's only the pants on the Freedom that you're having in financial way that you spend your money, those who can invest or investing by the way.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
I would actually be buying ALTS right now or hold cash until Bitcoin turns then buy Alts.  When this great manipulation is over the alts will fly many % higher than Bitcoin.  Once the peak has hit go into Bitcoin or Tether and wait for the drop.  Easy, breezy, beautiful. 
Activity: 316
August 10, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
Yeah if you see that the market blows down that's the right time to buy. And after that just wait if the market will be pumping or not. I think that's a good strategy BUy low sell High Smiley
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, it is very dangerous because bitcoin prices are likely to drop sharply in the near future. I think if you want to buy bitcoin at this time, then split your capital and buy bitcoin in batches so that you can minimize the risk and damage when the bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 10, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
I am not sure about the period of 2 months. First of all, if you keep BTC for this time, you are NOT a hodler. You have to hold your cryptocurrency for at least 6 months.
There is no "exact" time that you need to hold for X month for become a hodler. Just sell it when the time comes and buy it when you need to, if you wait for like X month. You are missing a lot of the opportunities if you just hold it. I'd say you could buy Bitcoin right now because they are cheap.
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.
As a investor of bitcoin, i think this month is the best time to buy a lot of bitcoin because for sure the value of bitcoin will just be stable at $6500 on the whole month of august so all of the investor should buy now and hold there bitcoin for long term.
I think that although bitcoin is at $ 6500, you can see that the market is in a bear market for a long time and that the bitcoin price will continue to drop sharply at any moment, so I believe At this point you should not buy bitcoin. I think you should wait to buy at $ 5800 as this is a very strong support level and bitcoin prices will be able to rebound.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 10, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.
As a buyer of bitcoin, i think this month is the best time to buy a lot of bitcoin because for sure the value of bitcoin will just be stable at $6500 on the whole month of august so all of the investor should buy now and hold there bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 434
August 10, 2018, 04:08:26 AM
Yes i agree with that the best buy today bitcoin and hodl it for a couple a months because it will bring you a huge profit just trust bitcoin.

I am not sure about the period of 2 months. First of all, if you keep BTC for this time, you are NOT a hodler. You have to hold your cryptocurrency for at least 6 months.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
I really believed that this is the final dump or dip from the market of bitcoin so this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin or else, you will regret for not buying, it is all about patience and having a less amount of care to give since you know that this market is volatile and you should not be always worrying about the price.
I do not think that we cannot become so much sure about bitcoin price,  in fact no one know that how much the price can dump, but with the increasing interest of the investors and their support that they are currently giving to bitcoin shows that bitcoin price is no going to dump anymore and therefore I think that it is the best time for investment.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 07:30:36 PM
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that at the moment the price of bitcoin has recovered to $ 6600 and the $ 6800 hook is a very strong resistance, if not break the mold. This bitcoin price will be bounced to 5800 $. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin because of low profitability when successful and huge losses if the transaction fails.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
August 09, 2018, 05:54:31 PM
I think that you can buy now Bitcoin. And wait with the sale until December. And in December how to make money with Bitcoin sales.
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past day are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply, indicating that the market is back down and bitcoin prices will remain. can continue to fall sharply in the coming time. Bitcoin is recovering slightly to $ 6600 today, but I think that the bitcoin price increase will only be able to return to $ 6800 and then decline further.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:24:50 PM
Activity: 420
August 09, 2018, 03:05:54 PM
Yes, No doubt because you watched before few days Bitcoin price was touching the $8200 and now it is available only $6200 and it is good time to pick Bitcoin because the time of boom is near in future and its price will again go up and touch to the moon.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
August 09, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
bitcoin is in red position, and thats the perfect time to buy lot of btc you can,  cause green signal near, so thats the best time to buy btc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 09, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
Bitcoin price decrease again like what happen in June and i think this time still not the right time to start buying. Bitcoin 5k$ dips must be reach before bitcoin can jump to the moon and we should wait 2-3 weeks to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: