Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 11. (Read 3889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 16, 2018, 06:26:43 PM
If you are a whale, have lots of money and have lots of time to wait, nowadays it is right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:25:58 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
At this point I think you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, the market is showing signs of recovery slightly and bitcoin prices are adjusting at landmark $ 6400. According to my analysis, after the $ 6600 mark, the bitcoin price could fall to $ 6000, so I think you should not continue to buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
You gotta be smart when you are buying these coins as that is what matters.
Activity: 76
August 16, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
If you are the long term investor then it is something pretty interesting.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 01:30:37 AM
You can buy a lot of bitcoin right now because there is now low price now so you can invest and get good profit earnings after it's price goes up to high.
Exactly but who is ready to sell Bitcoin in the down market at low price? No one I think or very few might do so. I do agree with the fact that whenever the cost of investment is down, investing is an incentive because of the gap between the current low cost and the future high price at the time of trading. Bitcoin in this aspect is specially preferred because the ratio or gain in the worth is far more than that incase of other coins in the market.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
Yes, it is the right time and it is always the right time to buy btc.
we have to good reason while decided to buy bitcoin, especially in bloody market like current condition in crypto market.if we have not this reason , it will be same think with gambling our money to market.better to analize before buying any coins in market.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 06:33:05 AM
Yes, it is the right time and it is always the right time to buy btc.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
I agree with you concerning buying BTC when the price is low. According to the forecast of experts, its price is going to increase next year or even at the end of the currenty year. That's why you shouldn't lose the moment

Although I have already bought Bitcoins, I might probably use the chance (when the price is low) to invest more money in BTC. Yes, I also think that close to the winter, the crypto price will go up. I am going to earn and therefore I hold the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 03:05:19 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
There are always good time to buy a lot of bitcoins, it is true that the price of the bitcoin is very low and this time can be a good time to buy many bitcoins as much as we can.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 02:49:17 AM
I concur with what you are saying. Now is definitely the best time to buy bitcoin as now that price is at 6055 now, its the best to buy but, you can apply the dollar cost averaging principle and buy it with some fraction of your funds so that, as the price is going down, you buy it all the way down.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 13, 2018, 09:16:26 PM
Yes, today is really the good buy zone for Bitcoin, I think it will not decrease below $5,000 below more. Bitcoin is really dumped nowadays because of the FUD and very many fake news. Specially the ETF issue, manipulating is really active nowadays, so always be careful when to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 07:39:07 PM
Nowadays it's also the right time to buy cheap bitcoin today because of its low price right now because many say it will increase before the new year.
Right this is the best time to buy so for those undecided buy at this lower rate. A good chance to buy than wait for the price to go bottom. Well that could happen price might increase before year ends.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin. You can see that bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6300 and is holding at that level for quite a long time, so the bitcoin price may continue to decrease at any time. The market is in the downtrend stage so the high possibility is that bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply in the coming time so I think you should wait for the bitcoin price to fall to $ 5100 to be able to buy bitcoin for the best price.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
If you're having a money to afford buying bitcoin go now and buy it because you can never know would you regret hardly hear the price will go up tomorrow that you have not bought today.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
Nowadays it's also the right time to buy cheap bitcoin today because of its low price right now because many say it will increase before the new year.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
ou should buy bitcoin right now because its price will not drop. Bitcoins will become more valuable over time. The number of newly created Bitcoins has also decreased.
Activity: 178
August 13, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
You can buy a lot of bitcoin right now because there is now low price now so you can invest and get good profit earnings after it's price goes up to high.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
Yes, right now this is the right option to buy the bitcoin because in future, there is huge chance to increase their price and this makes us convince buy buying more bitcoins in the market. People who buy the bitcoin at this price will always make a good amount money in the coming days.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 06:16:33 AM
I think that you can buy now Bitcoin. And wait with the sale until December. And in December how to make money with Bitcoin sales.
Oh, I am going to do the thing that you offer here. I have already invested a bit in Bitcoin, and these days I will buy more. Believing that the cryptocurrency will grow close to December, I think this is the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: