Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 10. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 17, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
Nowadays it's also the right time to buy cheap bitcoin today because of its low price right now because many say it will increase before the new year.
Exactly, i agree with you. This long bearish period of crypto (from feb till now) has bought crypto industry to less than 200$marketcap which means many coins are too low in value, good opportunity for the people who want to enter in this market.

Though i agree that it's a good opportunity to stock up on your portfolio, you should also consider that it may take longer for the bulls to return, thus you may need to hold on to your coins for a longer time, perhaps even beyond 2018.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
Yes, now is the time to buy Altcoin, in my opinion the current price of the altcoin is extremely cheap, so additional purchases are needed, should not sell them now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:51:37 AM
I agree that now it is a good time to buy a lot of btc because it is not as expensive today as it was. it will raise in price since autumn in accordance with the forecast. to my mind, this will happen soon
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
As price dropped from 19 thousand dollar to 6400 dollars, this is the appropriate time to buy bitcoin as the price us very low now and buying it now means , when prices start rising, massive profits awaits the investor
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 08:23:42 AM
I think that bitcoin should be bought, because most investors recognize it as more reliable and guaranteed. Consequently, in the long term, it will grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
yes, of course, when the price of bitcoin falls and has a low price, it is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will definitely recover and you will have the opportunity to get profit when the price of bitcoin rises later
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:03:17 AM
Nowadays it's also the right time to buy cheap bitcoin today because of its low price right now because many say it will increase before the new year.
Exactly, i agree with you. This long bearish period of crypto (from feb till now) has bought crypto industry to less than 200$marketcap which means many coins are too low in value, good opportunity for the people who want to enter in this market.
Activity: 76
August 17, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
There is no grantee that bitcoin will increase this year end. More than half of the year have passed by and we have not seen any boom in the market. Everywhere is bad news.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 16, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
I think you're right. Now the price for bitcoin is quite low. I think that this will not be very long and soon the price will begin to grow. For the second time in a month we tested the mark in the area of $ 5,700, the bitcoin domination is growing, the prices for altcoins are falling, daily trading volumes have increased. All this indicates a change in trend. If for the market is not prepared another plan and us don't overtake the bad news, then I guess that we are waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 01:57:35 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

During bearish market where both bitcoin and the altcoins lost their values many times. But I believe that the present price of bitcoin is still high, not very low and only well-funded investors can afford 1 bitcoin. But nobody know when will bitcoin become lower and affordable again because anytime its price will go up again.
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 17, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

You can buy bitcoin now, but dont use up all your money.  Always diversify your portfolio so you can have more options in the future.  This is to average all earnings and to have more stable income.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 17, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
I think you're right. Now the price for bitcoin is quite low. I think that this will not be very long and soon the price will begin to grow. For the second time in a month we tested the mark in the area of $ 5,700, the bitcoin domination is growing, the prices for altcoins are falling, daily trading volumes have increased. All this indicates a change in trend. If for the market is not prepared another plan and us don't overtake the bad news, then I guess that we are waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin.

Price isn't 5700 it's 6500 dollars, do you really believe that this is a low price? Who can afford to buy whole bitcoin today? Just rich people, who can buy 100 or more bitcoins? Just millionaires and billionaires.
Price is very high if you ask me, but believe it or not it can be mucg higher. People talk about testing this rangez testing that range, wannabe experts throw some expert terms and we need to believe in everything we hear or see here? We are where we are, fluctuations are usual thing in crypto, as community we are growing, world talks more than ever before about crypto, that will be rewarded in future with nice price.
Right time for buying was years ago, now you wait for red to get into bitcoins, when prices are red you can buy a little more bitcoins with money you have. Everything under 10k dollars is great buying, double profit in less then a year and all you need to do is to buy and hold.
Activity: 68
August 17, 2018, 01:39:24 AM
People who bought now and holding it for the long-term will always get more benefits by making a good amount of money when the price starts increasing again. So it is always good to buy when the prices are very low in the market.

Only that it's very hard to know if theses prices are low or if they will drop even further. In retrospective it's easy to spot the lows but not so for today.
Long-term everyone is still positive, but ofcourse everyone is, otherwise they wouldn't be here Wink
Activity: 644
August 17, 2018, 01:31:45 AM
People who bought now and holding it for the long-term will always get more benefits by making a good amount of money when the price starts increasing again. So it is always good to buy when the prices are very low in the market.
Activity: 6
August 17, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

I thought so too, but there were no funds to invest, Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 12:37:25 AM
Yes, people who still have confidence in Bitcoin will always have the opportunity to buy it on the market. Bitcoin Holdings will always have great growth but here we need to wait with lots of patience because this is not a process of several days. Because it will bring you huge profits only trusting Bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 16, 2018, 07:41:06 PM
buying bitcoin now can be the best moment, the position of the bitcoin price is low and also now the potential of bitcoin will be good can be used as one reason why many people have to buy bitcoin and hold it up to the highest price.
Hold it for long term of course the best moment, and I think soo buy Bitcoin now is the best moment too.
We can see now the price of Bitcoin is going down.
Activity: 224
August 16, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
I do not think you should buy bitcoin at the moment, you can see that bitocin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating very strongly, currently the market is in a bearish long-term so bitcoin prices can reduce any australia. Currently bitcoin prices are moving sideways at $ 6400 and according to my analysis next correction bitcoin price may fall to 5100 $.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 07:03:28 PM
If you are a whale, have lots of money and have lots of time to wait, nowadays it is right time to buy bitcoin.
I also agree that now is a the right time to buy bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is still low and affordble and i think it will be stable at $6k for long time so you should buy a lot of bitcoin now and you have a chance in the fututure to be rich if you will hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 936
August 16, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
buying bitcoin now can be the best moment, the position of the bitcoin price is low and also now the potential of bitcoin will be good can be used as one reason why many people have to buy bitcoin and hold it up to the highest price.
Pages:
Jump to: