Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 15. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
Yes with the current movement of bitcoin which often experiences a decline traders must be utilized as well as possible because those who are able to be patient in holding assets in a relatively long duration are likely to create success in the future.
There is no such right time for either buying or selling of the bitcoin or any other crypto coin and that it is you who has to take the decision after taking all the possible aspects in account. Buying more number of bitcoins at time when the market value of bitcoin is dropping down gives you an opportunity to buy more bitcoins and that will also help you in having more profit.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 09, 2018, 03:30:04 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Interesting thing that the price was low and it came up to be lower even than before, so where again heading towards bottoms and nobody knows when there's bottom will end. I hardly hope that this is the lowest point right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 03:05:43 AM
now is the right time to buy coins in the trading market, because all prices are decreasing, this is our chance to buy coins that are decreasing in price, we will wait a few months for sure we will have a lot of profits.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
August 09, 2018, 02:45:58 AM
I really believed that this is the final dump or dip from the market of bitcoin so this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin or else, you will regret for not buying, it is all about patience and having a less amount of care to give since you know that this market is volatile and you should not be always worrying about the price.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
Yes, I also agree on the time to buy Bitcoin. In the long term, Bitcoin will grow even stronger. The price of 20k is quite understandable when it hit 20k last year
Activity: 39
August 09, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
I think, if you really go for a long-term investment then at this moment you can buy bitcoin.Because bitcoin's price is less now. I hope this will grow very rapidly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2018, 01:01:34 AM
There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.

Man, you used the right word - scary. Certainly, the market situation cannot make anybody happy. Now, very few guys want to enter the market as they started to doubt if the crypto grows further. yes, it will grow, just wait. Buy BTC.

Well peoples' persectives vary when it comes to that. It's scary if you're considering short term trades since the movement right now isn't really good unless you're really an experienced margin and day trader. Now if you're an investor or a long time holder, then you'd look beyond the current trend, probably a few years ahead. In that case, the price now even if it increased would still be a good buy zone.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 11:40:15 AM
Yes, I think this is a good time to buy into bitcoin and keep it for a long time. I think a bit of time will come to the bitcoin price will increase again and at that time we will have many benefits.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

The best time now is to buy more bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin is down again, and I think some time will come bitcoin prices will increase again and at that time we will experience many benefits.

I do agree on that, you should take advantage of the market price today because that is how every traders in the market are earning profit, volatility is necessary in order to multiply your coins in trading..
Activity: 31
August 08, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
BTC is going to drop again I think, the price will be probably come back up sooner or later but I would wait to see if new levels of support appear to see if we can next buy in. Make your own decisions though! Smiley
Activity: 490
August 08, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
yes i think its good  time to buy bitcoin in low price and hold its for long time,long term strategy is slowly but surely waiting is the key to earn more profit.
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 09:28:09 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

This time a good buy of bitcoin because it is red market meaning bitcoin is on sale and let us take advantage the downfall of the coins. It means that bitcoin is safe investment.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Yes i agree with that the best buy today bitcoin and hodl it for a couple a months because it will bring you a huge profit just trust bitcoin.
As we can see the market is still red and the prices of alot of coins now is really cheap, and also the price of bitcoin now is only $6499 and that is very cheap so buying a lot of bitcoin now is very wise strategy to be very profitable someday.
Activity: 108
August 08, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
Of course. I think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin's price is less now. I hope it will increase its value.
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 06:29:15 AM
I think there is no specific time or right time to buy bitcoin, because you will never know what the lowest will be. The best way to do is, buy piece by piece, so you get some at every price range. That's the way i do it.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

The best time now is to buy more bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin is down again, and I think some time will come bitcoin prices will increase again and at that time we will experience many benefits.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 08, 2018, 06:21:59 AM
There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.

Man, you used the right word - scary. Certainly, the market situation cannot make anybody happy. Now, very few guys want to enter the market as they started to doubt if the crypto grows further. yes, it will grow, just wait. Buy BTC.
In this situation, I think now is the best time to buy more Bitcoin and Hold it for long term,
we can look after the SEC delay against ETF Bitcoin the price Bitcoin direct drop drastically.
Activity: 546
August 08, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 04:51:38 AM
There is nothing better than buying when the price is low and selling it when the price is high. I have once made a mistake by not investing early and rushing in when the price has already gotten to its high as of that year, and when I invested, the price started going down instead of up, so I had to cut my loss immediately I noticed that, but before that I’ve already lost about fifteen percent of my investment. So if you want to invest, do it when the price has gotten down to a lower price.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:06:26 AM
Now is the time to buy Bitcoin, when to buy is now, the market will grow in the next few days.

Yes agree, bitcoin currently looks cheap so it becomes a good opportunity to buy, I'm sure that August is now the beginning of a revival of bitcoin prices and the end of the year could reach at least $ 20k or repeat last year.
Pages:
Jump to: