Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 21. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 31, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
Bitcoin today is priced at over 8000 dollars, and maybe bitcoin will be increased further in the future so why not invest in not buying it today, if you do not buy you will lose good chance.

I think that bull trend occurs when the price rises above $8k, but the price just stops and stabilizes at this figure, but I myself think that the price will continue to rise, this is a high rise in recent months and this positive trend will certainly making many investors believe in bitcoin again. do not let your chance disappear
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
Now a days bitcoin decreasing i suggest to buy more then set your own target sell when the price of bitcoin goes back again
Activity: 3
July 31, 2018, 06:11:18 AM
The best time to have bought was about a month ago when Bitcoin went as low as $5000 plus. Short term investors would have made profit from that investment by now. If bitcoin follows the same trend as last year, then long term investors can join the ride now and hold their horses regardless of the up and down movement of the coin and wait till it gets to the moon and beyond Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Off course. Those who will jump in at this point they will benefit a lot form the crypto currencies and there is no way people gonna go back in their investment after this. Just remind yourself what happened last year with BTC. It was the same pattern, same data crunching all over and same way of dumping and getting ready for the moon. Dont know but my gut feeling does say that we will have same scenario as what happened last year, where bitcoin literally mooned to 20K USD. We can at least expect the BTC to go to 12K window so that we can have sufficient profits from the holdings.
We can actually hope for bitcoin to reach till 12k dollars window or even more depending upon how many investors are interested in buying more and more of bitcoins in that particular period of time, for obvious reasons the more buying takes place more the demand to supply ratio will be effected and hence prices will increase, hence if the buying is more then selling then we can even expect 15k dollars maybe even 20k.
As far as I understand the Bitcoin market and the current market plus the expected future returns, I think it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and own a lot of Bitcoin. Actually you have missed the chance when the price was very low but even now, you can invest and hold till we have a bull market which will maximize your profit margin and might give away handsome amount. We are expecting Bitcoin to cross $20000.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 31, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
Bitcoin today is priced at over 8000 dollars, and maybe bitcoin will be increased further in the future so why not invest in not buying it today, if you do not buy you will lose good chance.

good chance is not coming every time.just reminding while bitcoin price below $6600, much people afraid to buy bitcoin .and now maybe they are regret now.today bitcoin price hit around $8k , maybe in few months later it can reach above $10k.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 05:20:09 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and are now adjusting around $ 8100 and still showing signs of strong convergence, so I Think at this point you should not buy bitcoin. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may fall to $ 7800 before continuing to rise.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
Activity: 121
July 31, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin in a hurry, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin price after a strong increase is currently adjusted at $ 8100, I believe With the downgrade of altcoin, the bitcoin price could be pulled to $ 7900 then it will continue to rise to $ 8800. So you should wait patiently to buy bitcoin for the best price.
I think you can buy bitcoin at this time without having to bid bitcoin down to $ 7900. Think that bitcoin price will be hard to fall to the $ 7900 mark because the H1 frame at the bitcoin price is showing strong convergence, indicating that there is going to be big price fluctuations with bitcoin and I believe the price Bitcoin will likely increase in the near future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 31, 2018, 02:50:51 AM
Bitcoin as usual as surprises us once again, the new positive sentiment and price increase is an opportunity to take a position for further increase in price of bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep rising to it's inherent value, this i'm sure of!
Activity: 302
July 31, 2018, 02:49:02 AM
Now is a great time to buy bitcoins as the prices are low. Bitcoin made all time highs as at last year and since then, the market has plummeted and this is a great time to buy bitcoin at a discount as Bitcoin is one of the best investments to make in 2018
I do not think you should buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and after touching the $ 8500 level is currently correcting around $ 8100. The price of altcoin is down sharply, so I believe that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin and should wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 7900 to buy the bitcoin for the best price.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 02:43:25 AM
Now is a great time to buy bitcoins as the prices are low. Bitcoin made all time highs as at last year and since then, the market has plummeted and this is a great time to buy bitcoin at a discount as Bitcoin is one of the best investments to make in 2018
Activity: 34
July 31, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
Everyone has their own idea of what will happen to the prices. I think you should try to analyze the trend of Bitcoin prices before investing. However, if you are investing a decent amount of money I would be careful. The prices seem to bounce between 7.8-8.2k these couple days. It's not very stable in my opinion and I personally wouldn't invest right now.
Activity: 308
July 31, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin in a hurry, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin price after a strong increase is currently adjusted at $ 8100, I believe With the downgrade of altcoin, the bitcoin price could be pulled to $ 7900 then it will continue to rise to $ 8800. So you should wait patiently to buy bitcoin for the best price.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
BTC price is not predictable so always buy in term of SIP , Invest slowly and try to average your price if it goes down. Don't be panic to sell it . Although enough time has passed to see a good spike.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 01:21:43 AM
I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Though isn't late but you have lost something big cause you don't buy btc at $6k before, its gonna be a huge profit by now. It is really challenging to us since we really don't know how market flows every now and then. We may not think to reach $10k easily as we are in high market volatility.
Today when I checked the Bitcoin’s value it appeared at the price equivalent to 7329 US dollar which is a little decrease in value from 7494 US dollar though it is not a high decreases but a little decrease. We have a favorable market for starting to buy at lower price once we buy a lot then we will have its utmost benefit in high market only if we make a huge collection of coins.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
Exactly this is right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. Because now btc price is gone down in world exchange market. So everybody should buy bitcoin at this time a big amount.
If you will take the advice from the experts which are already there in it and are making some good earnings, then you will only be able to listen one thing and that will be buy the coins only at time when rest of the investors are selling them out of panic as this will then help you in buying of more coins at lesser rate and you will be able to make some good profit later.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 28, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
There is no right time to buy a Bitcoin and no one can ever define that.
You are right about investing in a time when the cost of investment is low because it enhances the level of profit one can incur upon trading and selling in the green market but a true businessman will invest irrespective of the market condition because his experience guides him to apply different tricks and modify plan according to the changing market condition. Besides, having good knowledge about the future of technology keeps you hopeful about its progress and hence away from pessimism.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
July 26, 2018, 07:46:24 PM
Buying bitcoin during the dip at 5,000$ is way better than buying it now as the price is already high. But if you have big funds to invest in bitcoin, then investing now is not a problem, yet, you will gain easily as bitcoin keeps on rising as it increases its market price at 8,000$ now.

Well,  you have a point too but i still believe that btc will rise again so i will buy right now and hodl for a greater profit in the future.  Anytime soon that almost $8,000 price  can be doubled.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 26, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
If we want to make more profit by the end of the year then I think it is best to buy and hold Bitcoin until the end of the year. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Currently Bitcoin is priced very low, only about $ 7900. Many experts believe Bitcoin will recover by the end of this year and that it will pump up $ 20,000.
Activity: 77
July 26, 2018, 07:02:17 PM
I also think that now is the best time to buy bitcoin. Moreover, there is a high probability of ETF approval in August, which will lead to an increase in the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: