Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 19. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 02, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
Yes, buy for more bitcoin,  it is now getting lowee.  Take it as a chance and invest while it is now at around $7,500. I believe that bitcoin will not remain in $6,000-$8,000 there is a big chance that it will increase this year.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 06:43:27 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I don’t even know why people are always afraid. They keep on wasting their time until it’s too late for them and when price is already high they will start running around looking for a way to buy at cheaper price and start complaining and saying all sort of nonsense that Bitcoin price needs a correction.

I wouldn’t blame them, it’s just their poor mentality and by the way not everyone is so lucky, some of them will invest when the price is already about to go down and they will invest and lose their money and start looking for who to blame.
It's been a long time principles that we should invest at lowet value, then sell at high. That's mainly what we're experiencing with the recent days which bitcoin has been falling at certain percentage. Eventually we'll be gaining back again to it's higher potentials of price increase. Generally it's a great opportunity for interested individuals to grab for now, because based on how analyze this was the fourth dip of bitcoin which was very also shows good signs of bullish market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:24:07 PM
Buying the coins at this time is something interesting as the market is low.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
I also think like you. Upcoming Bitcoin may increase to 2k 3k .. Those who really want to invest in must look at the risk in the immediate to accept the investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
I think the same, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is low, towards the end of the year, usually the price of bitcoin will soar high
Everyone sure do have what they use in measuring when to buy or not based on their own strategies, so I do not expect that any serious trader will be looking for when to buy or when not to buy. The thing with this market is if you have no business trading, then it is better to just hold so you do not end up gambling back and forth which could even be more disastrous. Sure, towards the end of the year, the market should show some pretty good movement, but for now, we just have to wait and see how the market ends up behaving.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
August 02, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I don’t even know why people are always afraid. They keep on wasting their time until it’s too late for them and when price is already high they will start running around looking for a way to buy at cheaper price and start complaining and saying all sort of nonsense that Bitcoin price needs a correction.

I wouldn’t blame them, it’s just their poor mentality and by the way not everyone is so lucky, some of them will invest when the price is already about to go down and they will invest and lose their money and start looking for who to blame.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 02, 2018, 12:16:23 AM
The price of bitcoin as not risen to much,  buying at these point is still considered to be bargain.  In the  coming days,  bitcoin will keep increasing and the earlier one postion himself the better!
Activity: 202
August 01, 2018, 11:53:23 PM
People who have faith in bitcoin will always have a chance to buy them in the market. Holding bitcoin will always have huge growth but here we need to wait with a lot of patience because it is not the one day process. Sometime it might take more than a year to reach a higher value.
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the bitcoin girl is only about $ 7600, I believe this is a very sensitive and bitcoin price. will probably drop to $ 7100 in the near future so you should be patient to wait for the bitcoin price to buy that bitcoin for the best price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 01, 2018, 11:03:55 PM
People who have faith in bitcoin will always have a chance to buy them in the market. Holding bitcoin will always have huge growth but here we need to wait with a lot of patience because it is not the one day process. Sometime it might take more than a year to reach a higher value.
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 10:36:31 PM
You can see that the current bitcoin price has adjusted to $ 7600, I believe that at this point you can buy bitcoin and short term investment, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price Bitcoin will probably drop sharply in the coming days, so you should only trade the day, I believe the bitcoin price will probably return to $ 7800-7900 and then continue to fall.
Activity: 392
August 01, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
If you are a short term trader yeah of corse this is the time for you to enter because it is predicted that bitcoin will fall around 7K and jump back to 10K.
But in long term it is not advisable to enter now because a huge dump is coming by. Most probably market will fall when btc hits 10K and will dump for around 4-5K where long term traders need to be patient.
earlier btc has dump until $5900, then after that and until now increased and reaching $8000. the choice is if the next few months bitcoin news does not make bitcoin price rise higher above $9000 I think the price will fall below $5000, so let's look at the next few months.
I think the bitcoin price will be very difficult to fall back on like this, the current correction wave, the bitcoin price will be very strong support at $ 7100 level so I believe that when down to this region bitcoin price will Rebound and return to $ 9000. So I believe you should wait to get the bitcoin for the best price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 09:53:45 PM
If you are a short term trader yeah of corse this is the time for you to enter because it is predicted that bitcoin will fall around 7K and jump back to 10K.
But in long term it is not advisable to enter now because a huge dump is coming by. Most probably market will fall when btc hits 10K and will dump for around 4-5K where long term traders need to be patient.
earlier btc has dump until $5900, then after that and until now increased and reaching $8000. the choice is if the next few months bitcoin news does not make bitcoin price rise higher above $9000 I think the price will fall below $5000, so let's look at the next few months.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
At this point I think you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly. Therefore, the market is hard to guess as the current time is very high risk if you buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the last two days so I believe you should be patient and wait for the next move of the market.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
In a couple of days ago bitcoin price was around $5000 so I think that was the perfect time to buy bitcoin but a couple of months ago bitcoin price was $20,000. If you want to buy bitcoin so you can buy still now buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is only $8,000 so it is right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. People still now buying bitcoin because most of the people know bitcoin price will be growing in a short time.
this is profitable if you have a lot of savings that you have been provide for in buying bitcoin and this are the time of best buying a lot so when the time of this coin are been in a high price you are very lucky of being blessed by having a lot of bitcoin as of that time may have to come for.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

I strongly agree! Now, more than ever, is the best time to buy bitcoin before it crosses $20,000 again, or even surpasses, after the life-changing decision of SEC. If you study the history of bitcoin, when it rises, nothing can stop it, and when it crashes, it dumps hard. But the good thing with it is when it recovers, it even breaks its highest recorded peak. A wise trader perceives this dip as a "healthy catastrophe", because it gives them more chances to get more bitcoin at a pretty good-buy price. The lower its dip, the better it goes for its investors and the greater the return they will garner in the coming upswing.
Activity: 742
August 01, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
In a couple of days ago bitcoin price was around $5000 so I think that was the perfect time to buy bitcoin but a couple of months ago bitcoin price was $20,000. If you want to buy bitcoin so you can buy still now buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is only $8,000 so it is right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. People still now buying bitcoin because most of the people know bitcoin price will be growing in a short time.
Activity: 2
August 01, 2018, 08:42:48 AM
I think the same, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is low, towards the end of the year, usually the price of bitcoin will soar high
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
now the time is right opportunity to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies the main reason is market is at lowest dip and if we invest now we can expect immediate profits
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:58:16 AM
now it may be a bit late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone up bangkity and rose even above normal.
When it comes to that of the buying of the bitcoins or any other crypto coin which is there in the world of the crypto currencies, then the best possible time to go for buying of the coins is the time when the market is falling down and that the rates of the coins are getting lower. You need to hold your nerves at time when others are losing their control over their emotions and that will then help you in making more money.
Pages:
Jump to: