Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 20. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
I believe buying bitcoin at this point will help you to have good entry price and will position you for great gain as soon as bitcoin rise to your desire price! Buying up the price of bitcoin as it move up is the best.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
Agreed, June was a great month for buying opportunity.

Of course you can't earn a profit from buying in pumps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
Nowadays investors are very interested in buying bitcoin because this is a time of buying that is highly profitable. If you think that bitcoin will give you more profit in the future, do not wait anymore buy it today
I believe that this time is not really great for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in recent days and are currently adjusting at the landmark $ 7500. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and will probably fall back to $ 7000.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:09:16 AM
Nowadays investors are very interested in buying bitcoin because this is a time of buying that is highly profitable. If you think that bitcoin will give you more profit in the future, do not wait anymore buy it today
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 02:57:08 AM
I think this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. because the coins are dropping. I hope bitcoin price will rise again.
but in my opinion, we must observe first the market before buying.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 01:07:12 AM
Exactly this is right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. Because now btc price is gone down in world exchange market. So everybody should buy bitcoin at this time a big amount.
Yes we can still buy btc but last month is the best time to buy a lot of btc since it is more cheaper than now. Look at the market btc are now entering the recovering stage which is we can also expect and for bull run. Hopefully the dump is over and let’s experience the pump market again.
Yeah man if people are now waking up then why they were sleeping last month few weeks ago the price was cheaper than the current price which was more benefited than the current time. However the Bitcoin’s price is entering into its bull market due to the price difference as compared to the last month price which is still a better opportunity to start buying now as it is inside its low market circle.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
July 31, 2018, 11:15:33 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
You can see that bitcoin prices have been decreasing over the past few hours, so at the moment the market is in the bearish trend in the long term, so I believe that at this point you are not buying bitcoin. Currently bitcoin is adjusting at $ 7500 and I believe you should order bitcoin at $ 7000- $ 7100, which is a very strong support level so you can buy bitcoin and hope the bitcoin price will increase come back.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 31, 2018, 10:38:11 PM
I don't think that there is any specific perfect buy time but I would prefer to invest when the market starts falling. I would go with a systematic investment plan that emphasizes buying in a smaller number of units at a comparatively higher interval of time. This method takes advantage of every price level during the particular time frame that results in a reduction in the average acquisition cost and increases in the probability of making the profits.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 31, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
you will never know when was the good time to buy it, maybe if you can use TA on some case. But you will truly never know when to buy, because of greed/fear, when you see the price falling you will afraid to buy and vice versa when the price goes up.
Actually, if we have good science trading with know TA or FA in trading, we will be able to easily determine when the best time to buy a Bitcoin. I think in this time is the best time to BUY, because prices of Bitcoin has started back down again.
Activity: 155
July 31, 2018, 10:08:51 PM
Now the best option is to buy bitcoin. The situation on the market is very unstable, the price can fall down, as well as fly to the moon. If the price of bitcoin grows rapidly, the altcoins will either stand still or fall. If the price of bitcoin falls, altcoins will fall even faster. Thus it is most reliable to keep your savings in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 11:37:02 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

You are thinking right , the market price today is still down to $10k dollars which means hoarding a huge amount of coins today will make you earn more profit in the future when the price of bitcoins pumps up again just like what happened last december.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
From the price of bitcoin at $8200 a few hours ago, now it drops down to $7700 at the moment. So probably, now is the right time to buy more bitcoin. Most people believe that the month of August will be the start of a bull run. Who knows it might be true. So today is the best opportunity to buy more before you miss the journey to success.
Activity: 83
July 31, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
I'm thinking about buying bitcoin at this time. The investment in bitcoin will be more profitable in September. I think in September the bitcoin will rise to 9k while other coins will stall.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 31, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

Yes thats correct now that the price of bitcoin is low this is the good time to buy more bitcoin and as you can see bitcoin price today is very stable and there is a strong hold in the price of 6000$ so that the price wont go down anymore.
Activity: 151
July 31, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
There is a very good adage on this topic - the right moment will never come) Therefore, everyone sees an ideal time for purchase with a calculation for their trading or investment strategy, the main thing always remember about the risks and set the stop orders so that if you do not guess with the moment of entering the market , then get out of it at least with minimal losses
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Though isn't late but you have lost something big cause you don't buy btc at $6k before, its gonna be a huge profit by now. It is really challenging to us since we really don't know how market flows every now and then. We may not think to reach $10k easily as we are in high market volatility.
Today when I checked the Bitcoin’s value it appeared at the price equivalent to 7329 US dollar which is a little decrease in value from 7494 US dollar though it is not a high decreases but a little decrease. We have a favorable market for starting to buy at lower price once we buy a lot then we will have its utmost benefit in high market only if we make a huge collection of coins.
I think the bitcoin could hit $10k, many experts say the bitcoin price will be at least $40k by the end of the year. The price of bitcoin under $6k is gone and I believe now is the best time to buy a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

Now is not the time to buy a lot of bitcoin, look at bitcoin's price line and it is at the support level of $7k9 after breaking through the support level of $8k1

I think you should wait longer when the price has gone out of support, the best time to buy now is probably $7k6
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 31, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
you will never know when was the good time to buy it, maybe if you can use TA on some case. But you will truly never know when to buy, because of greed/fear, when you see the price falling you will afraid to buy and vice versa when the price goes up.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:41:07 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Buying bitcoin today is the best strategy you make, btc had a low price in the market and I think this was the right time to buy when at dip price just hold and wait to pump again to gain profit and don't be panic seller just trust btc and don't dump.

Bitcoin now are slowly increase but the right time for me is last month because bitcoin price last month is very cheap and if you already buy at that time you already have some profit now. Not as much but atleast have profit even small.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Buying bitcoin today is the best strategy you make, btc had a low price in the market and I think this was the right time to buy when at dip price just hold and wait to pump again to gain profit and don't be panic seller just trust btc and don't dump.
Pages:
Jump to: