Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 18. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Actually anytime is a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin but be sure that you can earn profit and not gain losses. Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in crypto world that whatever trials come bitcoin always survive. If  it fall it always rise that's why a lot of people still supporting bitcoin the king of all crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
August 04, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
It may be the good time, but it can appear to be really bad if BTC will continue to fall. Always remember that no one can predict what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
In a couple of days ago bitcoin price was around $5000 so I think that was the perfect time to buy bitcoin but a couple of months ago bitcoin price was $20,000. If you want to buy bitcoin so you can buy still now buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is only $8,000 so it is right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. People still now buying bitcoin because most of the people know bitcoin price will be growing in a short time.
For Bitcoin profit we need to look around to every necessary factor and proper planning needs us to have a proper knowledge. For huge profit or maximum profit we need to buy Bitcoin or any other product in its possible lowest market where the rate is low so we can easily afford a lot of coins using lesser money. Now the current market is very favorable for investors and they can buy on low price is a better opportunity.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
Yes, I think so too. Everything under $6700 is a good price to put some more fresh FIAT in. Still think that we can see $60,000 for 1 BTC in 2018-2019
Activity: 69
August 03, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
Buy the Bitcoin when the market is low so that it will help you earn profits.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:00:37 AM
I think the same, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is low, towards the end of the year, usually the price of bitcoin will soar high
If you have got money in hand, don’t make it hurry. Although prices are down but still these must come little more down in coming weeks. Right now, prices again reached to eight thousand. We better know that there was a range of price revolving in six thousand figures. So, don’t just be hurry person and wait for some time. Prices are about to come down, buy then.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 06:28:24 AM
Yes, it is absolutely right that this time it's perfect for buying Bitcoin. Always there will not be such opportunities. Buy those who have the potential, because after selling it you get good profits. There is no doubt that Bitcoin's price will increase.  Cheesy
Activity: 347
August 03, 2018, 06:04:26 AM
Now is the time to buy altcoin, because altcoin prices are constantly decreasing, prices are dropping for us to buy so buy them now because prices are low.
Both the altcoin and bitcoin prices are dropping, my opinion is buy both. Who holds the long term, he or she will receive the greatest benefit.
Activity: 126
August 03, 2018, 05:56:28 AM
Now is the time to buy altcoin, because altcoin prices are constantly decreasing, prices are dropping for us to buy so buy them now because prices are low.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 03, 2018, 04:39:16 AM
It is good if you can to hold some Bitcoin but at the moment the market is behaving in a very volatile manner and also everyone is waiting for the SEC to approve the EFT that the CBOE has put in for filing but I think there will be a delay there which is making the market go bearish again and everyone is panic selling their altcoins and moving into Bitcoin and Tether to preserve their capital as they want to be ready if the market goes down they can put it all in Tether or if signs for a bull run are coming they can move straight into BTC first.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
August 03, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
BTC price is not predictable so always buy in term of SIP , Invest slowly and try to average your price if it goes down. Don't be panic to sell it . Although enough time has passed to see a good spike.
Well the price is not predictable but the signs in the market can give you and insight to the future of the market and I think if your macroeconomic indicators, that affect Bitcoin positively, are positive then the value of Bitcoin will be high in future and that is the time when you should invest in crypto particularly Bitcoin. But panic in the crypto world is not allowed because you have to b professional and act with a professional mind set. If you do not act professionally, the market simply throws you out and someone else gets your slot.
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 04:18:48 AM
If you want to buy more bitcoin then I think it's best to buy now as bitcoins are trending up in the last few days as a good signal so you can buy bitcoin and you can invest in a bitcoin. many at the moment
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 04:18:13 AM
Agreed, June was a great month for buying opportunity.

Of course you can't earn a profit from buying in pumps.
But you might have noted the rising trend in the market for Bitcoin which means that market for Bitcoin is on the rise and it is good news for investors. They invest whenever they see the future profit no mater how much the current price is and irrespective of the risk attached. So you can buy Bitcoin even now and might not need to wait till another dump. It has been predicted by many experts that we will have a rise in the values of Bitcoin as high as more than $20000.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 03, 2018, 04:16:47 AM
Bitcoin is good to buy now because i believe this month of august will be better and and end of this month possible the price more than 15k dollars. Jist believe to bitcoin and everything will be okay and you will get more profit once you invest more to bitcoin now.
Activity: 462
August 03, 2018, 04:02:39 AM
Bitcoin is definitely in the buying  territory! We have seen supposedly bullish trend that end up been mere price bounce. The bullish trend is not yet established. If you buy bitcoin at these prices  you would have gotten a bargain on your entry prices!
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
I'm still waitting, in my opinion, it's not the right time. Some of my friends tell me that maybe end of this year.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it. To prevent panicking again. 
Only investing in Bitcoin is 1% -5% of total assets. Wild price volatility in one trading day can make a big profit or lose a lot. If the investment is not successful, the loss can be absorbed.
Activity: 756
August 03, 2018, 03:05:31 AM
I think the same, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is low, towards the end of the year, usually the price of bitcoin will soar high

I think the specific time (as you call it) exists. When the market is down and Bitcoin is cheap, buy it and hold. In this case, you will make more money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 08:43:04 PM
If the price is relatively low, it is optimal to buy it now. Surely, knowing the market, will go up after a while
Activity: 27
August 02, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

The current market is increasing quite a lot today. So at the moment you should wait for the market to return after that will buy. That's a lot better than you buy at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: