Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 22. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
the best time was a few years ago), but now you should not miss the chance
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
July 26, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
I was waiting for the price of bitcoin to 5000-5500 for purchase, but unfortunately we did not reach these levels. I think that now the price of bitcoin will fall again and we will have another good opportunity to purchase.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
With the current exchange rate decline in fact the momentum of the resurrection of traders to take advantage of bitcoin investment as a means of income because they are enough to hold assets well in order to make it happen its desire to create a success in the future.
The price of bitcoin is going up and up day by day. This is the perfect time for buying more bitcoin to earn huge profits in the near future. If you have already bitcoin in your wallet hold them for some time and ``when the price reach to its peak then sell or use your coins. For me bitcoin is the only hope for fulfilling my future dreams because no other business can give such profits.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 05:42:22 AM
Everytime seems a hood time to buy Bitcoin if you're not in it to make quick cash, Bitcoin is a worthy investment that will always yield returns
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
Q2 2018 was a great season for buying,
if the price pumps then it's absolutely gonna
dump in the near future but sometimes BTCTC
can be extremely volatile so beware.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

The market price today is still down to $10k dollars and it was a decent price to invest a huge amount since you can surely earn a huge amount of profit in that way.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 04:51:37 AM
Yes you are right. This is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins so that in the future you can earn more profits. Currently btc is nearly 8k usd ,but according to predictions it will soon cross 20k usd. Wake up investors and invest as much as you can. I assure you that definitely you will not regret about this decision (investing in bitcoin). This is the right time to invest as you can observe btc is rising day by day ,so invest as early as possible.
It's really a good time for buying Bitcoin because of increasing the price. So when the price increases then we should be involved in the trading. I hope Bitcoin is the blessing for making a profit when the market is favourable to us.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 04:42:59 AM
I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Though isn't late but you have lost something big cause you don't buy btc at $6k before, its gonna be a huge profit by now. It is really challenging to us since we really don't know how market flows every now and then. We may not think to reach $10k easily as we are in high market volatility.
We all know better that the Bitcoin is available on low price of about 7395 US dollar currently so you can achieve it easily because this price is lower than the average price of Bitcoin. You will benefit with it when its value increases and you have a lot of coins in your wallet then you will have a huge profit of it. Now start buying the Bitcoins and look for price increase so that you sell out for profit.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
July 26, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
if people follow you to buy at when you post this, they might already take profit even a little %. it is right to buy coin when it is on dip and bitcoin price not always stag and keep down. it will rise even only a little. that is why we must know what dip market will be
For me, now is the right time to go for buying of the bitcoins as the market value of the bitcoin along with rest of the crypto coins is falling and that most of the investors are taking out full advantage of this opportunity which is available to them and that they are buying as many bitcoins as they can as they know this fact that doing so will help them in earning more money.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
July 26, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
Now it is not advisable to buy BTC, because the current price of BTC is quite high, not suitable for us to buy, if you want to invest now should choose the low price coins
It is just $2000 more than what it was a month ago and it is stable now and is rising in jumps so it is of course the right time to invest in Bitcoin because the growth has not yet gotten accelerated and it will attain a faster pace soon which might rise the worth of your portfolio twice or may be more than twice so it is advised to invest right now and claim your part of the money when it is boom in the crypto market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 26, 2018, 03:10:14 AM
no I don't think so my friend, I would rather buy bitcoin of the way up rather than on the way down and even then it's not guaranteed that it's not a bull trap. and I think we are still going down, and we don't have enough buy signals right now. so CALM DOWN
But in my opinion, I'm very sure the price Bitcoin will  penetrate again like the price at the end of the year 2017 ago. So I think in this time is the best moment to buy more Bitcoin and Hold it for long term.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
Wait for the market to fall. It's now at a high point. There is a high risk of buying now. Buy again when the price falls again. The maximum profit can be obtained.
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
now it may be a bit late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone up bangkity and rose even above normal.
Activity: 334
July 26, 2018, 01:20:36 AM
Yes you are right. This is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins so that in the future you can earn more profits. Currently btc is nearly 8k usd ,but according to predictions it will soon cross 20k usd. Wake up investors and invest as much as you can. I assure you that definitely you will not regret about this decision (investing in bitcoin). This is the right time to invest as you can observe btc is rising day by day ,so invest as early as possible.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
July 26, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

Off course. Those who will jump in at this point they will benefit a lot form the crypto currencies and there is no way people gonna go back in their investment after this. Just remind yourself what happened last year with BTC. It was the same pattern, same data crunching all over and same way of dumping and getting ready for the moon. Dont know but my gut feeling does say that we will have same scenario as what happened last year, where bitcoin literally mooned to 20K USD. We can at least expect the BTC to go to 12K window so that we can have sufficient profits from the holdings.
We can actually hope for bitcoin to reach till 12k dollars window or even more depending upon how many investors are interested in buying more and more of bitcoins in that particular period of time, for obvious reasons the more buying takes place more the demand to supply ratio will be effected and hence prices will increase, hence if the buying is more then selling then we can even expect 15k dollars maybe even 20k.
Even today one can invest in Bitcoin. Actually the best time was when the price was the lowest because the cost of investment was low that time but even now it is profitable to invest and hold. There is a rising trend in the market of crypto currency and this implies future profit. Better go for it for the quest had always been the maximization of profit and utility and nothing else.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
July 25, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
Buying bitcoin during the dip at 5,000$ is way better than buying it now as the price is already high. But if you have big funds to invest in bitcoin, then investing now is not a problem, yet, you will gain easily as bitcoin keeps on rising as it increases its market price at 8,000$ now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
Bitcoin's price has risen rapidly, from $ 6,000 to $ 8200. This is still low compared to the peak Bitcoin achieved last year. It is still a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Experts say that Bitcoin will grow at the end of this year and prices will reach over $ 20000. Besides, now is also a good time for us to buy altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Iota, NEO and Monero.
Activity: 70
July 25, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

You know bitcoin price now already rising from $6000 it increase now to $8000 but you can still buy more now because i believe it will hit the highest price before end of this year 2018. It was slowly moving up and hoping that it will continue to increase and not fluctuate again.
Activity: 420
July 25, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

Same here,  i will invest now and earn in the future.  It is better to invest at a very low price because i believe that btc has a good future that it will surely rise again after a long month of waiting.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
July 25, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
If you buy bitcoin's last month, definitely you are earning right now.  Bull run is coming on their way, bitcoin and some altcoins are now soaring high.
Even the price is still on $8k place could still have chances to buy and gain profit sabit moves towards $10k.
Pages:
Jump to: