Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 33. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
July 09, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

I personally think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin and other altcoins like Neo, ETH, and Lite because right now the market has started rising again on an uptrend and if it sustains for a longer time-period then you can enter your longs and hold on those longs till you gain enough profit out of that single trade. I think that you should buy in smaller quantity for now and once the trade moves in your favor you can raise the quantity and then slowly you can add on to your positions till you trailing stop loss is hit.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 02:27:40 PM
Actually, it's the best time for you & also us because price has getting down so, buy now & hold while price increase  then sell it.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 09, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Bitcoin price increasing now, today the price is $6,807 ! so its good look, and may be anytime price would hit at $7,000. You can buy now bitcoin as much as possible. after this year or end of the year bitcoin would be $10,000 that I believe. so boy and HODL.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
July 09, 2018, 11:04:25 AM
IMO, it is a good time to buy Bitcoin now. The price has dipped to around 40% of ATH. Although no one knows whether Bitcoin will dip further, the price now is a good entry for long term holding.
There is no actual signal yet that we have reached the bottom, so assuming that going into a long position from here now is a good call. For those who may be looking for lower prices anyway without knowledge of the market, I would rather say buying the dips bit by bit should be a good call, while you allocate certain percentage as it goes down to a certain amount less than the previous high. However, the sentiment will change if we end up getting to have a bullish market, but for now, the bears are still active.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 09, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
IMO, it is a good time to buy Bitcoin now. The price has dipped to around 40% of ATH. Although no one knows whether Bitcoin will dip further, the price now is a good entry for long term holding.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
You can make your own predictions and trust them or you can trust other people, so called experts, and their predictions. Is this a right time for buying bitcoin should depends from your plans, what you want! Do you want to hold for long time and high price or you want to trade and make some fast profit.
Is this bottom, or by some people we can expect bottom in September and rise in fourth quarter of this year. If you are a long term holder buy when ever you wish as long as price is under 10,000$, if you plan to trade and make fast profit maybe its good to wait a bit more for that bottom.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
The best time to buy btc is on the redbath, I like to buy when price goes down because I'll make big profit. The most profitable part of crypto currency is to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
May it will be good decision to buy bitcoin for short period of time at 6,2K$, but not a lot of it. Because then I think you will be able to sell it at 7,6K$-7,8K$. But then I will expect the price at 1,2K$-3K$ and will think about hard buying (with really big amount of money - for me) it on that levels of price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

The right time to buy a lot of coins is this month because bitcoins price is down to $6k dollars and every cryptocurrency is affected, ones you already invest then wait for the price to go back at $20k dollars.
July 07, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

Yes actually you gave the right answer. I am also thinking the same. Market price is volatility any thing may happen at any time. So this is the right time to buy and hold your coins. Not to sell.
Activity: 552
Merit: 107
July 07, 2018, 01:57:31 PM
Hello Fellas!! I strongly agree with the content of this post. The time is now, yes the time is now to do business with bitcoin and more profit in few months to come. Buy thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin today and earn millions in the future. i just got my bitcoin wallet stocked, i know i am gonna smile soon
Recognise opportunity when you see it, bitcoin will go to the moon! I believe that the total market cap will continue to go sideways until November. Whenever I manage some cash try to increase my bags.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 07, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

exactly. This is the time for us to buy a lot of bitcoin. Surely next time bitcoin prices will increase again and we will be profitable. I only bought 2 bitscoin. I wish I had more money to buy more bitcoins
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 05:16:15 AM
Hello Fellas!! I strongly agree with the content of this post. The time is now, yes the time is now to do business with bitcoin and more profit in few months to come. Buy thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin today and earn millions in the future. i just got my bitcoin wallet stocked, i know i am gonna smile soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 07, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
I am also convinced that with the decline in the price of the majority of coins lately became a merchant opportunity to immediately buy it and the opportunity to seek maximum profits can be wide open just by patiently storing assets in the next few months.
July 06, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes ofcourse its damn good . crypto merket will change time to time. Trading its like a gambling game. We have use our statergy. Few month before btc price are dropped a lot, On that time everyone afraid to invest bitcoin and also lots of scam post spread in this forum, But i have hope on btc, So i bought 1 BTC,
Now i really happy because the price has been increased. Still i am looking forward to reach the new destination. So i am just keep holding it. I think this is the right time to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 06, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
If you have got funds available and looking for investment opportunities then instead of investing in gold or real-estate, i would recommend you buy bitcoin and hold it two years or more, similar to holding of gold. You would gain more holding bitcoin than gold.
This is a very new market and for the fact that things are really getting amusing gradually, a lot is changing, the space is developing an growing pretty fast, we are any moment from now, may be living the early adoption phase to a growing phase, I am sure anyone who is smart now will definitely be taking the opportunity right now and making the best out of it. If there is one thing I certainly understand so far, there is a lot awaiting for the real believers of bitcoin in the future and a lot of people will regret not taking advantage of the present.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 03:42:39 AM
The market is dipping and the price down so actually it is the right time to buy enough bitcoin to hold because of the low price. The concept is buy low and sell high later.
Activity: 560
July 06, 2018, 03:33:23 AM
yes you are right now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin has a very cheap price today and bitcoin can also be very expensive because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so I suggest you do not miss this opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 03:18:36 AM
As of now most altcoin have extremely low prices. If we are determined to hold until the market rebounds, then you will have high profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 06, 2018, 02:59:23 AM
The demand for bitcoin is very low and that push bitcoin to a dip corrections level. Buying and holding are what the wise traders are doing and if you actually want to benefit  from future price upwards movement I think now should be the best time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: