Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:03:56 PM
I absolutely agree, because the rate is now more stable and there are no prerequisites for sharp falls. Therefore, now is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
the key is to be patient, because at this time the price of bitcoin is very low, so my advice if the market price is still declining, waiting for the right time to invest in it and the next year will rise, in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 12, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
Recently, there is no point in investing in cryptocurrencies, however, if there is a strong desire to buy - it is better to buy good old Bitcoin.

I disagree, at first there will be no point for you to invest in cryptocurrency because you don't have any idea about it so you don't have any interest on it, and your mission is to find your "point" in life---cryptocurreny. At first, you might find cryptocurrency a complicated matter to deal with, so much knowledge to learn, so much time you need to dedicate in order to get better and to find your point which would be the reason for you to invest in cryptocurrency.

It is not mandatory to engage in cryptocurrency world, it is a choice to be made by you, it is a big decision in life where you will either regret it or be grateful about it because you take the risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
Agreed with you…market is very bearish but traders are still taking profit from this market, the reasons are they are not panic seller. They wait for a dump to buy coins & for a pump to sell coins.
If you buy bitcoin in a dump, it will a good decision & after that hold for a green market even you have to hold long.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
Yes,I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. Becouse this time the bitcoin price is very low.Bitcoin is now trading below $6000 and I think it is close to the bottom as the lowest level this year has been touched again.  I expect a very serious upwards movement in few days and weeks to come. so everyone buy biitcoin at this time ,becouse this time bitcoin price is very low.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 11, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
Be patience for buying a bitcoin, right now we are still on sideaways phase. a lot investor/trader waiting for a news about Bitcoin. i think end of september we can make some decision about bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
Right now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. The current price of bitcoin is very low, so it is a great time to make an investment in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 08:02:30 AM
buying bitcoin at current market prices has great prospects in the future, as there is an opportunity to earn a stir for bitcoin has not started and its price is to fluctuate in the trade channel.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
Yes, right now this is the right option to buy the bitcoin because in future, there is huge chance to increase their price and this makes us convince buy buying more bitcoins in the market. People who buy the bitcoin at this price will always make a good amount money in the coming days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 06:26:35 AM
This is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin Now the market is low and we can check most of the market conditions are allowing us to accumulate more bitcoin at this point in time we can buy and hold bitcoins
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
Recently, there is no point in investing in cryptocurrencies, however, if there is a strong desire to buy - it is better to buy good old Bitcoin.
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
I think right now it's good time to buy BTC.
I don't expect it will drop below 5,5k, but that's just my opinion.
I stopped mining and started buying BTC.
I'll try to do some trading and increase amount of BTC.
I will probably be another year or two until we reach new ATH, but by then, I'll try to accumulate as much BTC as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 09, 2018, 09:50:38 AM
I think you are right even I agree with you to make a good profit. If we go to compare with previous year then it not a bad time to buy some BTC  for the upcoming time.
Well, this is the right time to invest in bitcoin and that too in a bulk amount as it is anticipated to get to an even better value in the upcoming months. If you still wait up here then you'll surely lose up a higher amount of profit in the future when the price inclines to a higher value...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 09, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
I think you are right even I agree with you to make a good profit. If we go to compare with previous year then it not a bad time to buy some BTC  for the upcoming time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 08, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
I think the same. This is the right time to come in the bitcoin. But most of the people do the wrong things! They come to invest in bitcoin when bitcoin bits the high price! If anybody invests now then they will get profit for 100% sure!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:21:53 PM
Of course in the future it will be so. Of course, now we don't know when exactly the price of bitcoin will begin its growth. Perhaps in the future we will see even lower price marks. I think that now is a good time to buy bitcoin
For me now is also a right time to buy bitcoin but if the people doesnt ready yet they can still wait until value of bitcoin will hit again $5500 and if that will happen i will buy again some bitcoin to hold for long term so i can earn more money in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 08, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
I think you're right. Now the price for bitcoin is quite low. I think that this will not be very long and soon the price will begin to grow. If for the market is not prepared another plan and us don't overtake the bad news, then I guess that we are waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 07, 2018, 05:15:40 PM
it is hard to say when it is the right time. For me, the right time was when the price was 200 dollars. But I didn't also buy it then...I waited like a fool, I don't know why and bought it when it was 400 dollars. I think that was the time the best time in the last 2 years to buy as many Bitcoins you can possibly buy. Right than...
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
September 07, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
Of course in the future it will be so. Of course, now we don't know when exactly the price of bitcoin will begin its growth. Perhaps in the future we will see even lower price marks. I think that now is a good time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:51:45 PM
The price is in the uptrend and I think this is the best time to start buying more bitcoin if we don't want to miss the train
Pages:
Jump to: