Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 4. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 09:30:44 PM
I heard about good news of BAKKT that bigger than ETF and will start on the beggining of November, and this news can be push the price of Bitcoin. In my opinion will be good idea buy Bitcoin on october, while waiting for good news of Bitcoin ETF. The price of Bitcoin will change dramaticly when any good Fundamental on the crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 05, 2018, 07:18:48 PM
of course this is the right time to buy more. all true bitcoin holders believe bitcoin will not die and can rise again. this year is a year of decline and entering the quarter of this year bitcoin is starting to crawl up again. the price of bitcoin is now $ 7,000. I hope that by the end of this year bitcoin can rise to $ 15,000. and while waiting, let's always spread and promote good things about bitcoin. so that bitcoin is not attacked by negative issues that can make the price fall.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:02:51 PM
You're right. Now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. His course has reached the bottom, stabilized and will soon begin to grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
when the price of bitcoin drops it is a good time to buy because you can buy at a cheap price and we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again so we will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit
The low price of BTC is a relative term. These are not companies in which we can to understand the carrying value of actions and on the basis to understand that they aren't  undervalued. In cryptocurrency, to have  only psychological levels.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 31, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

It is not known at what point to break and when it will end, in order to talk about the recent trend of the rapidly declining trend. It is not too difficult to make a close date with the foresight, but we have to remember that every day we are in a new investment opportunity. Weak market volume and constantly declining prices under the influence of the bear market are always giving us new buying signals. For that reason, I think it is necessary to evaluate all of these purchasing opportunities as much as possible, not just 1-2 of them. I am constantly entering new purchase orders over different price levels over the last 6 months and I am constantly reducing the average price. As I said, this trend is not easy to predict how much time goes by, but it will be an advantage for us to turn every crisis into a flick.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 12:21:38 PM
I think you can buy more bitcoin now, because you will also get more profits by selling higher prices, because now the price is cheap.
Activity: 263
August 31, 2018, 10:52:03 AM
Yes, I think so too. Everything under $6700 is a good price to put some more fresh FIAT in. Still think that we can see $60,000 for 1 BTC in 2018-2019
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
I think that now it is a good time to buy a lot of btc because the price is low and it is going to become high soon. Now you have a chance to save money and then later you will earn much more
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
It's true this the golden opportunity to buy some Bitcoin for long-term holding. Cause now price decrease very badly and if we buy now in low price then we can sell out it after bitcoin price rise.
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 07:45:45 AM
i see this time is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because currently the price of bitcoin is falling and you should be able to use this condition to buy again and hold it until the end of the year or until the price starts to rise again and you can get profit high.
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
when the price of bitcoin drops it is a good time to buy because you can buy at a cheap price and we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again so we will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 06:43:55 AM
The most successful traders and investors in the world have made and lost obscene amounts of money, it’s all part of the learning process, count ourselves fortunate to have these experiences that most people don’t, it is what will seperate us from the majority in the next bull run and ultimately lead towards our own success in the space.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 05:38:11 AM
Still, it is giving the opportunity to people because still, the price is below $7500. So the chance of increasing in price will be huge by the end of the year. People will not buy when the price of bitcoin below and they will buy the bitcoin when the price is increasing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
If you are lucky to have a lots of fund,  buying bitcoin now put you on a good stead and the advantage of buying low is that your entry price is lowered while it will be easy for you to see gain easily when the market rises!
well, everyone has the story, and their opinions. for now I also feel that this is the best time to buy lots of bitcoin. but some other people feel that they want to see the developments that occurred in September before buying bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
August 31, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
its true, right now the value of bitcoin is down, it will be very profitable if you buy as much as possible now and hold it, the big profits are waiting in front of us

Yes it is down and we are in a bearish market, the best thing to do right now is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 31, 2018, 04:08:20 AM
If you are lucky to have a lots of fund,  buying bitcoin now put you on a good stead and the advantage of buying low is that your entry price is lowered while it will be easy for you to see gain easily when the market rises!
Timing needs to be well understood, if you can buy now and hold a little then small pumped will give you a decent earnings, or you can also buy now
and wait for long term as bitcoin value coming from the last ATH can triple your investment, just need to have  a lots of patience and avoid to buy in
without proper knowledge, always do a research before placing an entry.
Activity: 630
August 31, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:33:04 AM
The market is down now and this is the best time to buy bitcoin in the market. The price is very much cheap and I feel that this is the appropriate time to buy into it. This is my honest opinion.
Activity: 94
August 31, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
I am inviting my friends to buy Bitcoin together, because I think it is very cheap and very suitable for purchase and preservation!
Activity: 87
August 27, 2018, 11:58:04 PM
A correct choice in this moment
I believe in 5 to 10 years, BTC will reach a price that you do not think
like Bitcoin so 5 years ago
Pages:
Jump to: