Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 5. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
I think there is no specific time or right time to buy bitcoin, because you will never know what the lowest will be. The best way to do is, buy piece by piece, so you get some at every price range. That's the way i do it.

absolutely right, what you do is the same as the strategy that I use now, because to buy bitcoin does not have to be based on other people's predictions, but we are the one who determines the profits we get, because bitcoin prices can change at any time
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 07:46:41 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time and invest in the long run, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating continuously. So I believe that this time you should only short-term investment.

Bitcoin prices are facing strong resistance at $ 7100 so I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall deeply at any time.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:16:27 PM
Probably it's the right time to buy now . because it's still affordable, and you already now how much profit you will gain when you buy today Smiley
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 01:56:19 PM
its true, right now the value of bitcoin is down, it will be very profitable if you buy as much as possible now and hold it, the big profits are waiting in front of us
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 29, 2018, 02:28:00 AM
i think buying lot of bitcoin in one time is not a good idea because price can go down.what i would do is buy bitcoin gradually in a small amount so i can get good price average when buying.
when you have a lot of money to d this then why not , bitcoin are to be good seeing for its price right now are not so good but knowing this currency how good it is then you are pretty sure to choose it over and over again. Patience and having a lot of it will give you more confidence to stay and buy more currency as you want.
Activity: 22
August 29, 2018, 01:43:12 AM
wait for a few days and the price of bitcoin will go down because I'm sure to keep the price too expensive and it's risky if you rush to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 87
August 29, 2018, 01:36:05 AM
A correct choice in this moment
I believe in 5 to 10 years, BTC will reach a price that you do not think
like Bitcoin so 5 years ago
Activity: 364
August 29, 2018, 01:00:21 AM
i think buying lot of bitcoin in one time is not a good idea because price can go down.what i would do is buy bitcoin gradually in a small amount so i can get good price average when buying.
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
for people who are new to crytpo now is the right time to buy coins as much as we can, hold and sell them when the price is high for profit, but not always that principle applies in trading crypto currencies
Activity: 118
August 27, 2018, 11:19:51 PM
if you have a lot of funds to invest, in my opinion this is the right time to invest, now the price of bitcoin is falling, so I think it's a good time to invest your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 163
August 27, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
Sure, i wish i have more money to buy mor Bitcoin right now! i compeletely believe that bitcoin and market will recover soon. Bull market just a first step to a big boom in future. If you have a same idea with me, save you money to invest, and hope we can change our life forever.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
Right now is the good time to buy bitcoin I think because it starts to rise again after a month or weeks of dump. Maybe soon it will achieve a new all-time high. Just put omly your spare money as we all know bitcoin's price is very unpredictable. A little bad news about it, it dumps and a bit of good news it starts to rise, so be wise when investing on bitcoin. Know when it is good time to buy or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
If i have some available funds to invest in bitcoin this is a good opportunity to buy and hold some bitcoin as price are already low and we saw strong support at this current level this only show that the risk is slimmer at this current price.
Activity: 462
August 27, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
All. The. Time. You should try to buy as much bitcoin as you can and own as many as you can. I recently read something here that states that there are more than 21 million people who are "millionaires" in dollar sense, however there are only 21 million bitcoins. Which means not even all millionaires of the world can own 1 bitcoin at the same time ever.
Hence, if you own one bitcoin that means you will have more bitcoins than some of the millionaires of the world, keep that in mind when you are trying to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:21:41 AM
I also think that the cost of bitcoin will increase. I think that at present the market is being manipulated so that most investors sell their coins. So buy now bitcoin is a good idea.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
For me, I won't do it at this month. Wait for another 2 months which would be in November to be exact. There's no guarantee that there would ever be a huge bull run but there is a guarantee that you can make some profits in that short amount of time so buy lots of bitcoin when that time comes.
Activity: 102
August 26, 2018, 07:43:01 PM
Bitcoin no one can give an accurate growth analysis. Of course, while this is the most powerful player, but will his growth be so rapid and further?! Other options need to be considered. The risk of holding only one crypto - currency- large.
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes.This is seems to be opportunity to buy huge Bitcoin at low price. I think the price of bitcoin will reach any peak in a week.Don't allow your bitcoin to be wasted at the low price.If you sell at low price,you will send him additional bitcoin for the same amount.For this reason many traders use to buy huge at low price.
I believe that this time is very dangerous if you buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and slightly down when bitcoin price reached $ 6800. According to my analysis, this is a very strong resistance and so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time and so I believe you buy bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high.
You can see that Bitcoin prices have been continuously correcting and have moved sideways at the $ 6700 mark over the past few days, indicating that there is a very fierce struggle between the buy and sell sides. High bitcoin prices will be able to return to the $ 7700 mark. So, I think you can buy bitcoin at this time and only trade short term.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

Yes.This is seems to be opportunity to buy huge Bitcoin at low price. I think the price of bitcoin will reach any peak in a week.Don't allow your bitcoin to be wasted at the low price.If you sell at low price,you will send him additional bitcoin for the same amount.For this reason many traders use to buy huge at low price.
I believe that this time is very dangerous if you buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and slightly down when bitcoin price reached $ 6800. According to my analysis, this is a very strong resistance and so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time and so I believe you buy bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 06:57:05 PM
Now is the time to buy bitcoin, because analysis shows that soon it will start its growth. It is best to invest in bitcoin in the long run, then you will definitely get your profit.
Yes because bitcoin is under correction and price of bitcoin will recover very soon so it is good to buy a lot of bitcoin and save it, now a day price is not very high it can be affordable but waiting more will only make us lose an opportunity to buy at cheap price, I think no time is perfect for buying as waiting more will make you lose the opportunity it will make you suffer lose, so now is good time just buy as much as you can buy.
I do not think like you, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are currently adjusted at $ 6700 and are facing very strong resistance at $ 6800 level. According to my analysis, bitcoin price will be very difficult to recover so you should only invest short and sell bitcoin at this point in order to preserve the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: