Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 7. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
This is actually the greatest time for us to buy a lot of bitcoins. This time, look at bitcoin. It is so down. And because of the price that's been so low, BUY MORE!
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
investing in bitcoin now is the right time, because the price of bitcoin falls very far from the highest price level, but to ensure that we can get as much profit, for a long or short time, we certainly cannot confirm it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:35:00 PM
I believe that now is the best time to buy bitcoin as well as the price is very low now. You can buy and hold it for the longer term. You can be buying it little by little as the price goes down but now it the right time to buy it. Buy low and sell high. That is the watchword
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
Now is the time to buy bitcoin, because analysis shows that soon it will start its growth. It is best to invest in bitcoin in the long run, then you will definitely get your profit.
Activity: 103
August 22, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
today bitcoin is still in the $ 6600 price range and this is a low price for current bitcoin trading, buy as much as you can because the trend will increase at the end of the year or 2019 to $ 15000
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
yes of course this time is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can to take advantage of the moment when the price of bitcoin is falling, don't let you miss the golden opportunity to make a profit.
Currently Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are recovering so I think this is an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin for themselves, but remember to put stoploss as well as DCA if you want to keep Bitcoin in the long run. I still believe that in the last months of 2018 the market will grow strongly again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
This is the best opportunity I think it will be difficult to meet them again, because the price of coins is constantly decreasing, if you buy now later this year will be the opportunity to make you rich because they
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 01:17:18 AM
I just three days ago began to buy not only bitcoin, but also other cryptocurrencies. I think this is a very good time to enter the market)
Activity: 325
August 22, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin under the "misery index" created by Wall Street strategist Thomas Lee, co-founder of Fundstrat Global . When Misery index is low, investors should buy and vice versa .
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 01:00:30 AM
yes of course this time is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can to take advantage of the moment when the price of bitcoin is falling, don't let you miss the golden opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 546
August 21, 2018, 11:42:55 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
The best time to buy bitcoin is when it dumped last week. 6000 dollars price is enough for me to settle my BTC investment. But because I don't have yet enough income, I prefer to scout only the market. I believe that the price will move up when October goes the way. And I know that 6K to 7k is the right price to buy BTC.
Exactly. While the price of bitcoin stays at 6k level, it would be a very wise to buy more now because there are chances that by the end of this year, the price will rise again and possibly hit back at the 20k level. Same as what happen last year where most of the holders gained lots of profits.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 11:11:17 PM
At present you should buy more bitcoin because the current bitcoin price will help the investors can invest by buying it in bulk I believe that the end of 2018 will be great for you on the price of bitcoin
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
August 21, 2018, 09:55:18 PM
The best time to buy bitcoin is when it dumped last week. 6000 dollars price is enough for me to settle my BTC investment. But because I don't have yet enough income, I prefer to scout only the market. I believe that the price will move up when October goes the way. And I know that 6K to 7k is the right price to buy BTC.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 21, 2018, 08:50:36 PM
Yes, sure the time for the purchase is great! To my mind, it is better to choose btc than any other coin because it is much more profitable and it is going to win the market soon becoming the main currency
right, by choosing bitcoin, i think it will be safer, because all coins come from btc. and the price is influenced by price of BTC. therefore btc is safest coin. with low prices like now, i think it's the right time to buy btc
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
Yes, sure the time for the purchase is great! To my mind, it is better to choose btc than any other coin because it is much more profitable and it is going to win the market soon becoming the main currency
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 21, 2018, 07:03:28 PM
I think that bitcoin should be bought, because most investors recognize it as more reliable and guaranteed. Consequently, in the long term, it will grow.
The price of bitcoin is starting to pump slowly now and i think it is okay to buy a lot of bitcoin now because the price is stable at $6400 and i know it will pump upto $7000 this month so buy until the price is $6400 and became really profitable soon.
Activity: 359
August 21, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
This would be a great opportunity to buy more bitcoins because the price stocks at the 6k USD level and probably in a few more days, it will increased continously and possibly be back at the highest mark. And if that happens, we can surely gained profits that can help to sustained our daily needs.

The right time is when you saw bitcoin really struggle Its value and I think now Is considered as the right time to buy bitcoin as what you have said because Its stable In below 6k usd. And you should hold It even atleast these years because there's another rumor that this coming December there will a bull run just like before.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
This would be a great opportunity to buy more bitcoins because the price stocks at the 6k USD level and probably in a few more days, it will increased continously and possibly be back at the highest mark. And if that happens, we can surely gained profits that can help to sustained our daily needs.
Activity: 39
August 21, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
you can buy bitcoins when the market is doing well and you know it is the right time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 21, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
yes of course now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because at this time the price of bitcoin is very cheap and the price of bitcoin is falling so you should be able to use this moment to be able to buy bitcoin at a very cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: