Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. - page 34. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
July 06, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Actually it will depend on your strategy, if you are planning to buy Bitcoin now your strategy is for holding it for a very long time because most of us believe that prices will go up in the future. Now if your strategy is day trading it is a different ball game and there are more strategies and study needed before you buy some coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
Definitely yes, this is the right time to buy lots of bitcoin because of its price then HODL it. When the time its price will rise again definitely you will got a better profit.
In crypto world many altcoins also good growing crypto currency so we should buy Bitcoin and altcoin this is the right way to invest on crypto. I think Bitcoin is slowly raise in the market bit altcoins are fastly raise in the market so know both are good to invest so we should split your investment that will make big profit in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 12:58:08 AM
Definitely yes, this is the right time to buy lots of bitcoin because of its price then HODL it. When the time its price will rise again definitely you will got a better profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
yes right, now is a good time to buy lots of bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone down and you will have many opportunities to be able to get profit because bitcoin prices will surely rise soon
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 06, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

I think there's still no right time to buy bitcoin right now even though the bitcoin price has fallen in today.
That's why I'm going to drop it too much so I'm still afraid to invest in bitcoin even if it's bigger.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 11:59:17 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
For me if I have a lot of money, I will try to buy more bitcoin to keeps for my family's future because I believe I will earned higher profits as the price increases in the future.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
July 05, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
Yes I agree with you, the price now is so dip so if we have more money to buy bitcoin try to do it now and have more patience to wait for a long term because as we all know the price will increases in the right time and we will get good profit.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
Now is still a good time to buy BTC, I think the market is at the bottom of the altcoin, so buying today is a good opportunity for you. I think the moment is best to buy into.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes,it is the right time to buy more bitcoin to gain more profit in the near future.but i read news before and I think you read this already too that btc will back to $7k at the end of 2018.I don't think so of happen.but if it happen.that's the time to buy also.its cheapest better than this moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 10:52:48 PM
Yes for me now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap and hold it when the market rise up again sell it in your target price
Activity: 252
July 05, 2018, 10:05:42 PM
yes, this is one of the right time you can buy the price as it is now, because the price is still low, so you can wait for the favorable price, so you will also get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 09:54:25 PM
The right time to buy bitcoin was when it price is in the low price bcause it is time for you to grab the chance. If you in low price then when the bitcoin gets high then you can gain a huge of profit will you can save a lot.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
July 05, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
Yes this might be the right time to buy more bitcoins as we saw most of people were longing earlier for buying bitcoins when it's price range was mostly at 10,000 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 05, 2018, 07:43:17 PM
If you see a lot of negative news, if you see a sudden drop of price, if you see a lot of people panicking and selling Bitcoins, thats a great time to buy and accumulate as much as possible. I don't see any reason for Bitcoin to go zero so buy more while the price is down and just wait for it to climb up again.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 05, 2018, 07:34:07 PM
when bitcoin prices become very low it is a good time to buy lots of bitcoin because investing in bitcoin will be very profitable and bitcoin prices will surely rise again
Activity: 174
July 05, 2018, 07:21:51 PM
Yes, the price is low and it is good to get some valuable decimals of bitcoin into the wallet and hodl. At the appropriate time, the price will jump up and we will smile. In fact, this years market trend has really shrink all my coins, but no worries. I know for sure the green light will shine some years to come.
Activity: 812
July 05, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
Yes it's a right time to buy more bitcoin because in the future ii will gain a good profit. Even it's risky to invest now because of the market people still believing that bitcoin will increase more in the future that's why grab the opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 06:37:39 PM
It is up to you really just stating it and looking for answers won't do you any good you must commit whether you want to risk it or not by the way you will not profit on bitcoin unless you risk it. The last time just like last year I have committed and bought BTC for my own good then leaved it for a while so yeah I've gained so much from it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 05, 2018, 06:35:03 PM
I swear I see a lot of these threads with just different but related titles and body.
You could've hoard a lot of Bitcoin when it dipped down below 6k. I didn't got any time to buy that time because the network was quite slow here in my area. It didn't last for more days at that dip.
Yeah, topics like this are being created around this forum so people should know already that bitcoin is really worth buying for especially during the dip. If you missed the dump its ok because this market will dump again but maybe in different level, we still have time to accumulate more bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
June 2018 was a great season for buying,
It is great to be open for opinions but
be sure to have your own opinion too.
How do you value BTCitcoin right now?
If you think it will go up again then go invest.
Be sure to check the indicators, invest wisely!
Pages:
Jump to: