Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 14. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:01:38 PM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

You can not be exactly sure in the future of the ethereum because the market of crypto-currency is too unstable. In my opinion more perfect ones will come to existing coins and platforms.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 14, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
I absolutely agree with you! ETH is the best option to invest now, price is really tasty, it already played back 30%, I think that it will continue to grow its price back.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
Now ETH is 214$ I have bought it when 190$. Right to buy ETH at this time.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
Today prices of eth is 219 usd and seeing the current scenario i would suggest to buy it between 150 to 180 usd that will be good pick i hope. Further if market goes down we can not say but i think 150 should be the best call if you get.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
Its known fact that Ethereum is one of the leading coin in the market of ICO projects - this is the main reason for its popularity. Thanks to the global crypto-active downtrend, there was a decline in the ICO , which directly affected the cost of Ethereum. Today I learned from the news that the CBOE is preparing to enter futures for Ethereum, as it was with the Bitcoin.
Activity: 451
September 14, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
I haven't seen the best time to purchase ethereum. It is the best time for long term. What do you think guys? Ethereum POS is coming! Don't sell your coins!
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
Because of the price of eth too difficult to predict and always fluctuative, so in my opinion, this time is good time to buy and investation in eth. It is because the price of eth still cheaper in the range $205 per coin and i optimist the condition of market will be better and the price will be incrase drasticly again in the end of 2018. For long term investation, invest in eth still worth it and the price will be more valuable rather than today.
Activity: 75
September 14, 2018, 07:17:01 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

And now you'll get even better position at ETH, if you haven't bought any at that time. It dipped to $170 and right now at $200, so $75-80 less than the time you posted this thread. For long term obviously ETH is going to grow multiple times and it'll break it's ATH in couple of years unless any bull run comes like last year. There are so many people who believes in ETH technology and going to buy it on such dips.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 14, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

Now really is the perfect time for a promising and profitable purchase of reliable coins. Just need to take responsibility responsibly to the selection of suitable coins. According to my market research, I was able to determine now that Ethereum, Ripple and Waves are the ideal investment and purchase options.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
I believe that at the current stage of the crypto market, it's really the ideal time to buy reliable and promising altcoins with a good potential for further development. For me, buying promising Ethereum, NEO and Ripple coins is such an example for investments.

Yeah, really this is a good price this year and last year. However, to judge whether it really is good, consider the level of interest from investors. This time last year there were many investors interested, but now what?
Activity: 462
September 14, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
I believe that at the current stage of the crypto market, it's really the ideal time to buy reliable and promising altcoins with a good potential for further development. For me, buying promising Ethereum, NEO and Ripple coins is such an example for investments.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 14, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
The best time to buy Ethereum is when Ethereum's price drops from the market. That is the right time to buy it. Because the price of Ethereum that you will buy will be low because it follows the market price right away. And when selling it, it is important when Ethereum's price goes up and higher. Then you will benefit from the ETH at that time.

well, it is really for us to tell this but how to check if that time will be the very lowest price and the right time to make investments? when to know when to sell and when to buy?
Activity: 29
September 14, 2018, 05:20:06 AM
The best time to buy Ethereum is when Ethereum's price drops from the market. That is the right time to buy it. Because the price of Ethereum that you will buy will be low because it follows the market price right away. And when selling it, it is important when Ethereum's price goes up and higher. Then you will benefit from the ETH at that time.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
Yes, the time seems right to invest in. Recently eth made a low of 171 dollars and soon after that it recovered leaving many thinking that it will go down more. Now we can see reversal in prices of eth and soon more recovery will follow.
Activity: 868
September 14, 2018, 03:23:45 AM
ETH market came down quite a bit and I think if one has some spare money, you can certainly look at investing in ETH. This is an emerging market and I am confident that this is not going any where, though there are some hiccups and drawbacks but then considering you are here only to trade and make some profits I think after analyzing the situation one can proceed further.

Market will surely recover from here............it may take time but then it will get there..

Cheers!
Activity: 420
September 14, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
ethereum prices are still low and of course it is the right time to buy and you still have the opportunity to get profit because ethereum prices will definitely rise again
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 14, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

Well, the right time to buy Ethereum is when the price of it in the market is currently low. After buying, hold your coin until the price rise up so that you can get a profit into it.
Activity: 54
September 14, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
ETH is now back more than $200, and I want to know if it will stabilize this time. Although I sold some of my ETH for $180 because of panic, if ETH can hold 200$ this time, then I think it is better.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 02:54:53 AM
Of course at this time in my opinion is a suitable time to buy ethereum, ethereum prices are currently still low, you can buy some ethereum for investment, in the future you will surely benefit from ethereum's investment
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 02:52:50 AM
Yes, this is the right time to invest in ethereum. I already have it and try to keep ethereum which I have while hoping that in the future its growth will increase. Although ether is still very much influenced by bitcoin, this will not affect the popularity of ether in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: