Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 16. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
As long as we know that there is a good chance we should invest in ethereum, the ethereal tend to decrease so you should invest by buying more etherum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 13, 2018, 11:51:59 PM
now is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is currently very cheap. the current price compared to yesterday was cheaper yesterday because now it has risen even though only a few percent. if you want to buy it better now before prices rise higher. for the long term it's very profitable and you can get big profits.
you say the right thing,
at this time it was the right time to buy it, and yesterday was a very profitable time. but it doesn't matter to buy it now, before the price goes back up higher.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
For buying there is no hard and fast rule but when you ready you should buy and mostly people buy it for making transactions so whenever they want to pay they buy bitcoin and they pay to their supplier and it is good to buy now and hold it while the price is good.
Activity: 490
September 13, 2018, 11:38:21 PM
If you don't know that great support wad formed @$185 to $165 on ethereum price, then you meed to stop and learn how to read chart and to trade! I'm already out at $210 and the ride was interesting to say the least!
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 11:34:15 PM
It is perfect time to buy ethereum! I don't know what is better, hold or buy more.
As long as i have only crypto earnings, then I save my money in ETH value and try avoid cashing out these days
Who knows really.... to buy Ethereum right now, you have to be a gambler. Well you will say those who bought Bitcoin in 2012 were gamblers, but at the time those who bought did because of the wallpaper, because they believed in the vision of Satoshi, they believed in a world with more freedom when it comes to money exchange, when it comes to financial transactions.

Now I am willing to listen to anyone who comes out with real argumentation about Ethereum and its potential future. Because right now the risk is quite huge. My 2 cents.
While this is indeed the right time and useful for the future because the Ethereum currently has developments that continue to increase and are able to generate more profits received.
Activity: 27
September 13, 2018, 11:31:17 PM
now is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is currently very cheap. the current price compared to yesterday was cheaper yesterday because now it has risen even though only a few percent. if you want to buy it better now before prices rise higher. for the long term it's very profitable and you can get big profits.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
Right now, Ethereum has a very strong recovery. Most of the ICOs have sold their Ethereum, do not worry about the dump anymore.

Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 11:16:50 PM
Yes, I think it is indeed a good time to invest in Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market. And now the price of Ethereum has started to pick up. I think this is indeed a good time to invest.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:59:01 PM
If talking about the right time or not, this is certainly the right time. but unfortunately, this hardly ethereum indeed obtained in the market. because of its availability is very limited.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 10:53:24 PM
Ithink while the value is dropping its time to invest then hold it, hold, until price will double, triple or what ever you desire of your investment and there you will get high ROI. Patience is a virtue with this kind of investment.
Activity: 47
September 13, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
Yes, I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is only $200, and I think the price of Ethereum will not fall again, and it will rise next.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 10:10:27 PM
Price is still low and if you hold it for long term.
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 10:07:27 PM
I am a patient type of person, and prefer to wait a little longer than others. It is needed for investments like this.
Until then I just sat patiently and waited for something good to happen. But I always believe that ethereum always develops very well, from time to time.

Yes, I agree. Eth always develops well. But a number of coins are slowly catching up and are showing great potential to overtake Eth in the long run. Take Byteball, for example. Byteball is a better option than Ethereum. Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG but with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end user interface. Easy, it  can be used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers.
Activity: 110
September 13, 2018, 10:00:59 PM
I am a patient type of person, and prefer to wait a little longer than others. It is needed for investments like this.
Until then I just sat patiently and waited for something good to happen. But I always believe that ethereum always develops very well, from time to time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
Ethereum price is really enticing. Although it feels like it will still go down, due to these ICOs continuously dumping their holdings. But anytime now is definitely a good entry point.
Hi, I partly agree with you. ETH is being dump at this time, in my prediction, it may be down to 150$ by next week. So now should patient and look up the market. Dont buy ETH this time if you not a good trader!

I think the number 150 we will step over much earlier, this week. I would like to believe that this will be the bottom bar, but it looks as if I'm still mistaken.
In August, the price for one ethereum was about 450$ today, about 170$ ... this is a very strong downward trend at which it is difficult to submit a price for the airwaves next month. It seems to me even possible the price of 100$ per ethereum.
Ethereum is a coin with developments that continue, increased. so it will be very profitable with the Ethereum has at any time. Anyway it is indeed Ethereum has many enthusiasts. so it is able to generate enormous profits by buying Ethereum for now.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 09:48:45 PM
If you currently have a lot of money, I suggest you can buy more. I myself have bought all the money I have at this stage. Now I'm waiting and hoping everything is better. This point can be seen as a stage of market manipulation, I am still waiting until the market shows a more real situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
September 13, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
Now it is too early to take it, let's wait 100$ And there can and will see 70 Wink
That's going to be a good time to buy, but definitely not now.
Activity: 574
September 13, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
Yeah and I am very sad that I was unable to buy eth once it goes down to almost 170$. I would like to compile more eth in that time but still I am happy that I bought Eth in a very low price.

I know how the market flows therefore I am not worried a bit whether the eth goes down or up. This is what the market make it more beautiful to invest and gain a big profit from it.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 06:56:17 PM
I think now is a good time to buy ETH. its price is now low and will soon begin to grow.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 06:54:18 PM
The exact time to buy ETH was when it's around $178+ because the bullish is about to start.
Pages:
Jump to: