Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 11. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
low prices accompany this
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
ETH so so low at this time, but i am not sure that ETH will be back to more than 300$. i dont take any risk until market well again. because there are many fake pump happen, just small pump then back to down, that makes me affraid of entering in crypto now
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
I think this is the time to buy ethereum as much as you can to use the fall of bitcoin prices like this as best as possible, buy ethereum before the price becomes very expensive again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 22, 2018, 06:06:47 AM
the price of eth a fairly low profit is also so luck to the investors if they are worth the cheap eth so congrats they do not think that the eth price increases in eth dumpers we can not do because they are too big on board you can still earn even the loss of eth you can buy and sell again expensive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 22, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Three months ago Ethereum prices were around $400 we cannot  really tell what will happen in the next 3 more months. But if you are a true believer in ETH and its technology this is definitely a really great time to buy. We know what Ethereum can offer and what it did in the past.
Ethereum is indeed a lot of attention with the increasing development and very able to count on it as a coin which generate more profit and made many supporters and is great for the moment buy it.

There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve, this is because the more tokens that are successful in the market, you can see in the top 100 coinmarketcap then you will see many ethereum-based tokens which are included in the top 100 coinmarketcap and this is what makes ethereum use continue to increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 05:57:36 AM
Yes, I think this is the perfect time to buy or invest in Ethereum, because maybe for some time in the future cryptocurenncy market conditions will increase and I think and I hope that happens. and seeing from the statistics last year might be that prices will rise and soar like last year and even more !! hope it
Activity: 827
September 22, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
now is the best time to buy ethereum because now the ethereum price is in a low position and also has high potential. so I think buying and holding up to high prices can be used as the best choice...
Activity: 686
September 22, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
I am one of those who also think it is the right time to buy ether, it seems it can only go up at this point. But as I always say, crypto is highly unpredictable with extremely volatile market behaviour, so one can never be sure.
with the developments shown by ETH, buying now is a good choice before it's too late it's better to take the opportunity as quickly as possible because as you say crypto is often surprising. although it's still possible to go down but for me it's not a problem because it's better I lose the moment of buying cheap compared to losing the party moment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 22, 2018, 05:26:22 AM
Agree with you, a great time to hunt as many coins as possible. Especially ETH coins that have proven good in developing and making money. Long-term investment. Buy and wait patiently for the ETH to get the pump so that it can increase its value. Buying at low prices will create considerable opportunities to get optimal results.
For people who have purchased Etherum a few days ago they have made a big profit if they sell it at this time. Look at Etherum's price movements, 3 days ago I still see that Etherum's price is only at the rate of 190USD and today there has been a significant increase, namely that the price has reached 245USD. This means that for investors who have 1 ETH they get a profit of 50USD, just imagine when an investor has 1,000ETH. This is indeed a profitable investment and for anyone who knows digital currency they are getting closer to success !!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
I think the Ethereum still maintains its downward trend, and in a very short time the ethereum will fall to a level of $ 150. I still think the price is too high to buy
Activity: 378
September 22, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
Agree with you, a great time to hunt as many coins as possible. Especially ETH coins that have proven good in developing and making money. Long-term investment. Buy and wait patiently for the ETH to get the pump so that it can increase its value. Buying at low prices will create considerable opportunities to get optimal results.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 05:09:18 AM
It looks like we're on the verge of a rebound right now.  Seems like the perfect time to buy now that the price is hovering around 230s and briefly was at 248 earlier in the day.  All it takes is one break through past 250 and we're back into 300 territory.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 05:07:32 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Yes, I bought some ETH a few days ago at the low price of ETH.
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 04:55:27 AM
Yes, it is right Time to buy ETH. In present time, ETH price is too low, so you can using this situation. you can buy ETH and holding it. when its price again increases, you can sell it. now it's depending on your mind.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
If you are passionate about investing in Ethereum and are long-term, then I agree with you. But in the short term it is still very dangerous. Bitcoin is now unstable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

Three months ago Ethereum prices were around $400 we cannot  really tell what will happen in the next 3 more months. But if you are a true believer in ETH and its technology this is definitely a really great time to buy. We know what Ethereum can offer and what it did in the past.
Ethereum is indeed a lot of attention with the increasing development and very able to count on it as a coin which generate more profit and made many supporters and is great for the moment buy it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
September 22, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
I don't think it's suitable for buying coins right now. Now the price of Bitcoin is still uncertain. When the bitcoin price is determined, you can buy a lot of coins. More than just Ethereum.
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
I think that we should wait until the market stops falling and then think about buying ETH. because lately ETH has been losing a lot of its price and capitalization
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 21, 2018, 07:16:10 PM
I think that the best time to buy Ethereum was when the coin was under $200. Not it is on its way for recovery and it is still very good buy, with promising expectations. 
Pages:
Jump to: