Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 15. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
Yes i do agreed on you, time to buy ethereum now. As we see eth price is gradually rise again and i think it will go forth already so expect for the best this coming next month. Ethereum is a very potential token and theres no reason that this token can't recover from breakdown.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:49:13 AM
Yes, the current market downturn is a good time to buy Ethereum. If you want to get more profit, you can buy it now and hold it for a long time. Only in this way can you get the most profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
September 14, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
If we see ETH at the market now i think this is maybe in my opinion is the best time since now the price is bounced back and now eth price is 13% up from before. But if then maybe it down again i think there is still have advantages for long term if you buy and you can make buy with averaging down if bearish.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 02:45:10 AM
I think that now is very attractive value. Maybe there will be a fall, no one knows. I buy a little and will hold and wait for growth.   I hope the growth will be good.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
I still doubt Ethereum can recover until the end of this year. I'm not sure ether prices will reach $ 1500 at the end of this year.
If you look at a market that is currently depressive, it all seems very impossible.
But people will change their minds very quickly after seeing a sign of the first bullish trend, this is the uniqueness of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 14, 2018, 02:41:41 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Actually you can but ETH when the price of it is currently low. Then try to hold your ETH then sell it when the value of it becomes higher than the price that you have bought it.
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 02:40:49 AM
To date, at the rate of 200-218 $ I think that we need to invest in Ethereum,with a small batch procurement I think that in the future it can bring a good profit.I'm really looking forward to this.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
Every time it is actually very good to buy ethereum, without exception. Because only coins that can pass through the correction phase can be trusted.
I think this will take about a month and then there will be growth, as the usual crypto market will fall and then rise stronger.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:13:30 AM
That's right, this is the time for us to buy ETH. Because I am also sure that ETH will rise again and be accompanied by other coin coins. But I can only advise you not to be too eager to buy it. To avoid big losses because we are too quick to sell it because we are impatient.
Activity: 108
September 14, 2018, 01:55:06 AM
Yes, I think it is a good time to buy Ethereum. Now the price is low. Buy now, choose to sell at a high price, you will have to hold it for a long time, in order to get more profits.
Activity: 75
September 14, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
This is the time Ethereum is restored, there will be no Ethereum under $ 200. I believe I made the right decision when buying Ethereum, its charm is still very good, people do not worry too much about Ethereum.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 01:08:50 AM
If you want to invest, buy ether slowly. Because I think the market is still very weak, eth is not out of the doldrums. But you'll be patient after the purchase, because I predict it will take a few months to go up $800 again.
Activity: 170
September 14, 2018, 01:05:13 AM
The right time to buy ETH is passing now any body who failed to buy ethereum now will not be able to buy it any more because as it pumping now I don't believe that it will still go down beyond this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 14, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
Yes definitely, this is the best time to buy Ethereum at in low price, investing eth in long term is a good idea because now that market is still in bearish situation. And also this is the opportunity to buy some altcoins that has a good potential that in the future it can brings a good profit.

Most token in market using ethereum network and definitely ethereum needed for transaction. Ethereum price suffering in past few weeks but Ethereum is good coin and most altcoin in market have the same issue. Its true its good time for buying ethereum because the price right now very low compare highest price
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 14, 2018, 12:50:49 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I believed that $200 below is the cheapest price for this year so lets grab this opportunity now as Ethereum is still the number 1 altcoin in the market which mean Ethereum is still the most trusted Altcoin despite of this bearish market so better we buy as much as we can now as we may regret the time if Ethereum will sky rocketing soon due to bullish market which is expected to happen before this year will end.
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 12:29:26 AM
At the present time, we need to have good investment strategies. But I think that ETH will continue to fall in the next few weeks, perhaps to prepare for a breakthrough in December this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 14, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
Yes definitely, this is the best time to buy Ethereum at in low price, investing eth in long term is a good idea because now that market is still in bearish situation. And also this is the opportunity to buy some altcoins that has a good potential that in the future it can brings a good profit.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

Yes, that's how I also feel now is the time to buy ETH and not only them because the growth of all coins is just around the corner.
Activity: 66
September 13, 2018, 11:57:51 PM
When it's right to buy ETH when the ETH price falls in number, if the ETH number decreases, we have to buy ETH, this time I dare to buy ETH and other coins, because the price of all coins and ETH is decreasing
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 11:57:00 PM
if you do not yet have ethereum this is now a good thing if you want to have it and use it as your investment. remember this will be a good thing for yourself when you are able to invest here
Pages:
Jump to: