Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 12. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 21, 2018, 07:14:00 PM
Totally agree , especially now when Ethereum is very far down I think in the future it will cost above and such prices as now, just will not!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
Today prices of eth is 219 usd and seeing the current scenario i would suggest to buy it between 150 to 180 usd that will be good pick i hope. further if market goes down we can not say but i think 150 should be the best call if you get.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
Yeah sure, I am so happy that i bought a little amount of amount when the price hit below $200 and right now it's up again above $200, and this is still a good time to buy because eth is a real project with so many use case, so the price will still go high.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
I think it is great time to buy ETH when its price drops below $200.
We may never see this price again!!

Some people said that ETH may drop to below $100, but I think it is a trap!!
Activity: 165
September 16, 2018, 07:00:01 AM
Yes i'm totally agree with you. Ethereum is a most promising and great project of all time. and at this price its a great investment for long term and soon i'm seeing it breaking its all time high price very easily.

I also agree. Ethereum is a high-potential altcoin for growing with many projects using it and great teams. Although ethereum is still weak at this time, I'm sure ethereum will be able to rise. When this is a good time to buy, use this opportunity wisely.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
Yes i'm totally agree with you. Ethereum is a most promising and great project of all time. and at this price its a great investment for long term and soon i'm seeing it breaking its all time high price very easily.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 06:51:04 AM
For me, investing in eth still worth it and can give advantages for holders. This time can be good time to buy and invest in eth because the price of eth still cheap and reach $219 per coin. Of course i believe that the price of eth will increase again and in the end of this year the price can raise drasticly rather than today.
Activity: 58
September 16, 2018, 06:49:13 AM
in my opinion right now is the best time to buy ethereum, because the market price is very cheap and will get a lot of coins if in a few days the price goes down don't be afraid to lose a little of your money, because most likely at the end of this year eth prices continue to rise and you will get satisfying results.

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 16, 2018, 06:39:21 AM
I also think that now is the best time to acquire Ethereum, it has fallen very much in price and it can be bought much more than before.
Activity: 58
September 16, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
at this time the price of the ETH has reached a value of $ 270, I think the most appropriate time for us to use this opportunity, because the price is very cheap if we buy it will get a lot of coins that we hold for the future, but we must see the movement of value to avoid things things that can be detrimental.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

For me ETH is still a good investment although the market is red because it has still big chance to rise again. The price of ETH now is really low compare to the price six months ago and this is the best time for investors to buy for more ETH.
Activity: 73
September 16, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
Ethereum has created a new bottom of $ 168 I think it will continue to go down. $ 50 is absolutely possible if $ 100 is broken.
At this point Ethereum is depending on the bitcoin movement
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
As for me I will say crypto currency is highly unpredictable with extremely volatile market behaviour, so we never can tell what will happen next but now is kinda good if one is willing to invest in ethereum .
Activity: 55
September 16, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
To my opinion, the fact that we all know that it's price is very low and cheap right now. It's will be an awesome investments if we can take the step And invest now,. We would gain a lot when the price increases.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
I believe that now is the most suitable time for investments in the Ethereum. Because now the Ethereum is restored and the price is not high. Now you can invest something to make good money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
Eth has started to recover from it's all time low since this year and i think eth is a good buy at the moment because it seems to be ready for bull run, so i think it is a good time to buy eth buy only invest what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 81
September 16, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
Today's market is beginning to appear red again. This is a very bad phenomenon. Panic sales are still going on, we need to wait!
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
September 16, 2018, 02:45:04 AM
I think that it is always right time for nuying ethereum because this coin is the best option for investements
Not every time is right because if you bough ethereum of january then you would have been in 5 times loss...so not every time is good but yes this is a pretty good time to buy ethereum when it is only 215 USD
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 16, 2018, 02:43:29 AM
In recent days, there has been a big panic among Ethereum holders and the price of ETH has decreased to 170$. But now there are almost no ETH sellers and in the near future we should expect only an increase in the price of this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
I think that now the prices are quite low and the best time to invest in ETH. I think that the market will soon begin to grow and the price of ETH will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: