Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 2. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 01:33:31 AM
As of today, the market also going into red condition, and it can be a good time to purchase some ETH, since most likely the price will goes up again, just like what usually happen.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 01:27:41 AM
ethereum is a good coin after btc price of eth is under 250$ in these days so i think its good opportunity to buy ethereum in such low price because price will be soon increase
Activity: 602
October 15, 2018, 01:08:19 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I guess this is the right time to buy for ETH because the price is very low and this price will be getting lower. Price of ETH will soon to rise as what I have observe. Bitcoin price will soon to rise too and so with ETH. If you want to earn huge profit, but ETH and hold it until the price hit to the moon.
very nice to generate considerable profit in the future by having more Ethereum with buy it and retain it.
in order to get more advantages so powerful and generate further income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I guess this is the right time to buy for ETH because the price is very low and this price will be getting lower. Price of ETH will soon to rise as what I have observe. Bitcoin price will soon to rise too and so with ETH. If you want to earn huge profit, but ETH and hold it until the price hit to the moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 15, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
If market turn up, we see again many new ico's and if it will collect funds in eth price rise again.
No other ways to rise unimited eth coin
So you think market go bull soon ?
Activity: 593
October 15, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

I also think that the trend of the crypto market downturn is over, and now is a good opportunity to buy ETH and low-cost tokens.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

When  ETH price low in market so i can buy ETH  becouse in future they provide me good earning.
Activity: 490
October 14, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
Ethereum principle is already profitable to buy.. But there is a possibility that you can buy it even cheaper. But there may be an option that the price will grow and you will already miss this opportunity greedy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
Now of course the price is very tasty for a purchase, but I still would not hurry with it. Yes, the price range is lower than last year at this time. $ 150 would be ideal for purchasing for a long-term, but it is unlikely that large investors will give such prices in the near future, but everything can be a crypto market. A little bit you need to wait for good news and then decide with the purchase.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 14, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
If I choose to buy the price of ETH, then I will buy ETH at $190, because I think the price of ETH will still fall for a while!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
Yeah I agree it is the right time to buy eth. The reason are its blockchain technology  is relatively faster. Second many ico have raised their fund through eth. So huge fund will come through this. It will cover a long way.invest in it
Activity: 406
October 14, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

I fully agree with this statement, now is the ideal time for a bargain ETH. After all, now the price of Ethereum remains low, so now you can buy and hold profitable promising coins for the future.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
I think today you can invest part of your money in ETH, but the risk is still very high and I would recommend not to invest the all amount at once. It is better to be able to buy later in case the price drops even more.
Activity: 182
October 12, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

I continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ethereum in the future. Therefore, I am absolutely sure that now is the ideal time for a profitable purchase of coins in order to gain income over time. Prices will gradually rise in price since the beginning of next year, when the market situation stabilizes.
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
everything goes to the fact that the price drops to 150-170 per coin
Activity: 196
October 12, 2018, 08:52:59 AM
I still believe that today buying Ethereum is a great solution for investors. According to recent studies, from next year, Eth prices can recover their appreciation. Therefore, you need to continue to buy and hold promising coins, while prices remain low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 11, 2018, 07:23:42 PM
On the one hand, I want to agree with you, on the other hand, I understand that we will not see such a sharp increase in this asset any more.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

I agree with the statement that the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies on the modern crypto market next year will steadily increase. You just need to be patient and do not panic - now is really a great time for a bargain and hold Ethereum for the future, while prices remain low.
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 07:16:37 PM
Yes, I think with the decline in prices traders must really take ethereum advantage of this momentum to create maximum income when able to save in a relatively long duration so they become motivated in trying to invest in the future without experiencing a problem.
Activity: 364
October 09, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
The market has not been good for the past months but ETH is not a coin to invest into it right now. To me I think you can invest into Ripple and make huge profits when the market starts to boom.
Pages:
Jump to: