Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 4. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
October 06, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
I see a good picture of raising price of ethereum so of course I will buy more right now because ETH is my favorite!
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
I did not think that the price can fall so low. I bought this coin on 700 dollars for 1 piece and thought it successful purchase. Now I understand was mistaken.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 06, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
Of course, the right Ethereum price on the market is relatively low as compared to the capabilities of Ethereum. As ICOs get better on the market and the scam ones get curbed, Ethereum will recover swiflty and rise up again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
yes personally i think now is the right time to buy ethereum if you are here for the long term 250$ is a fair price good luck with your investment and have a nice day!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 06, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
I am not sure bullish on ethereum right now. I see the short term investment in Eth till 300$ and after it will go to 240$ again. It is good chance for traders to take some midterm profits. Bull run maybe will take place at the end of the year.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 06, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
I agree with you with the very cheap price of ethereum, this will be the right time to buy more because when prices are stabilizing you will get many benefits
Activity: 219
October 06, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 06, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
ETH price will bounce back very soon! We have been waiting for the whole 2018 and the bull run will come very soon! We are all waiting for the green market for ages and it is a perfect time to buy some more ETH, right before the pump will happen.
Yes there is possibility for Ethereum price to bounce back but how soon were you saying cause what most of you guys said is that the price will bounce back soon and you're ignoring the truth that the future of Ethereum price lies in the hand of the team. So, I want you guys to stop giving fake hope cause miracle dont just happen overnight.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
Since ETH capitalization has fallen heavily, so now it is completely dependent on Bitcoin. Therefore, we need to expect another decision about Bitcoin ETF. It is very interesting that SEC expects proposals on Bitcoin ETF until October 24, which means unambiguous acceptance. I can’t talk about the deadlines, but it will be definitely adopted. And with it the ethereum will fly to the moon. Again.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 08:43:00 AM
If you heck the market recently, you will notice a bit changes in the price rates, and this shows its gradually coming up again. It's still live! If you wanna buy Eth.
Activity: 208
October 06, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

the price of ETH will bounce back soon enough and it will be on a rise once again that it will be raining moon all over again. lets just hope for the next bull this end of year. while the price is low, this is the right time to buy eth
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
ETH price will bounce back very soon! We have been waiting for the whole 2018 and the bull run will come very soon! We are all waiting for the green market for ages and it is a perfect time to buy some more ETH, right before the pump will happen.
Activity: 378
October 06, 2018, 08:27:56 AM
Now when the market is at rest, a very good time to invest in ETH. In the near future, it will be possible to increase your investment at times thanks to this coin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
October 06, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
Because Eth is a very reliable coin which most Altcoin based their existence. It is very certain that no matter how the Dip for Eth, It shall soar. I am one of those Optimists that can accumulate the moderate quantity of this Eth at this scenario and hold with patience. You may take from this as well if you share from the same idea obvious.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
It is the perfect time to buy eth now if you ask me, It has not been long after the dip and the coin is not doing any better yet which means that buying the coin now is what you should be doing. Eth went below $300 which no one anticipated giving a lot of people the chance to buy into the coin at a cheap price, this is basically a sale of the coin
Activity: 218
October 05, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
I think there are chances of Ethereum falling in the coming days, so wait a bit if your Deposit is certainly not $50, in that case there is no difference to you.
Activity: 149
October 05, 2018, 07:40:21 AM
Recently, ETH has been stable at $ 200 - $ 250. You may consider buying or waiting for some more time. Then ETH will probably drop sharply and then increase rapidly.
$200 is the range of Ethereum, the price is not going to be that wild if some investing was done now.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

The very right time to buy ethereum is now because it is at his lowest value. Its better to buy now and hold because this december, ethereum might be included in the bull run alongside bitcoin. Theres no need for you to be hesitant in buying ethereum now, trust me, you will really have a huge profit after this year ends.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 07:22:57 AM
When this post was written everyone was saying yes it's time to buy ETH, but now price lower than 250 and you guys again spoke that, imho eth is dying, I don't believe in it anymore, ripple going stronger with each day.
Activity: 476
October 05, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
Recently, ETH has been stable at $ 200 - $ 250. You may consider buying or waiting for some more time. Then ETH will probably drop sharply and then increase rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: