Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 8. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:25:00 AM
Perhaps now is the best time to invest in this project, because it is on the verge of big and good changes. I believe that this coin should be bought for long-term storage.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
ETH lost much more than btc for example in this downtrend and looks more bullish than btc if you follow them and it should. I thought btc was strong enough for 6000 support, and it did so far. I thought eth could test 150 area but it didn´t go so far south. I think we got return and already touched lowest, slowly uptrend again? And you kow crypto, it could fly either way, but should go up now! Eth will test 250 again really soon and hopefully strong enough to test 300 again... Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 29, 2018, 04:16:47 AM
Now this is indeed a good moment if we still don't have or buy eth as our investment because now eth is very much used as a projeck or dar ico platform. proven by many people
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 04:14:12 AM
Now the price of ETH $220 and this under the conditions of the color red. And this, in my opinion, is very good for investment. Or you want to wait again until the price of ETH under $200 and I think it will take a long time. I get the price of the ETH as prices under $200 and now I have the advantage. However, I will still wait until ETH rise very high.
Activity: 62
September 29, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
I am segmenting to buy ETH. I believe that at the end of this year ETH will rise again. I expect it will cost between $ 500 - $ 700
Activity: 27
September 29, 2018, 04:05:04 AM
I'm still waiting for ETH's price to drop to $ 150 to buy.
But now the price of ETH is falling, this is a good time. When investing, we need patience and wait for the development and recovery of ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
If anyone say it's not right time to buy ETH. I think for that person never come right time for buy ETH. Because now ETH price is the most lowest and reasonable for buy.And I think within 2-3 months ETH price will up again like last year.So overall now is the best time to buy ETH.
When the market changes the cycle, we will see it right away.Now the price is very attractive, but most are afraid to buy.Because they are waiting for more price reduction.No desire to buy $ 200 and then sell for $ 100.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 03:52:28 AM
During the current period, ETH is fluctuating and falling sharply. But many say this may be a good opportunity for investors to buy ETH at low prices and keep waiting for the market to recover. I think ETH investment at this time is a long term investment and very potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
The right to buy ethereum is just I am waiting the time to dump the prices in the lowest price so that I can more of it and hold it for a long time so that we can have more profitable when it became stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 03:46:49 AM
It seems that Etherium is very close to its absolute bottom of this year , so I think this is exactly the right timing for buying more Eth coins.This is one of the most stable and popular cryptocurrencies ,lots of ICOs are using Etherium for collecting funds, it is a very promising coin.
This is the perfect time to buy ETH due to the market are down which it's affordable to buy and more worth it because this is one of a promising coin in future, it is the right time for you to buy and hodl for a, couple of months then after that there's an improvement in market then you can immediate trade.
I agree. Ethereum has potential to gain high profits ahead because as of now, the current price are good enough to buy on it and keept it until the end of this year. This coin is much more convincing compared to the other crypto coins since most of the people have preferred to have this.
Activity: 195
September 29, 2018, 03:44:26 AM
I think this is a good time for Ethereum buy. Because Now ETH prices at $215 and this is the best opportunity to buy some ETH. Ethereum's future is much better. I hope this will increase soon. If you buy Ethereum at the moment and you hold it, you'll benefit.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 29, 2018, 03:43:58 AM
That's right, now is the right time to buy an ETH, because the ETH price is currently $ 220 and I am sure that next year or two years the ETH price will increase again as in 2017 with a price of $ 1,300 or more.
September 29, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
The market now is rising and this is the right time to buy more ethereum and hold it until you earn a huge profit from it.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
It seems to me that now is a good time to buy this coin. I heard that plasma technology is being tested at the moment. This should positively affect the price of ETH.
Activity: 619
September 29, 2018, 03:38:18 AM
Well, the price is getting better now and I see ETH continuously increasing with the green sign on the market. It's up to you to buy it now or later, we're reaching the end of the year so at that time the price would be better than this now. Who knows
I agree with you . This is a good time to buy ETH. For the time being, the ETH price is too low so you can invest. You can buy ETH and keep it. As the price of it increases, you can sell it. ETH will increase in the last months of the year. We will have a bright future
Why do you have to see or wait for the pump to happen to buy? If you buy it last week or when the eth price is lower, then you can now make a profit. Indeed it doesn't hurt to buy whenever you want, but if you buy it now when the market or price is being pumped, it will be two possibilities. 1, you get a quick profit or 2, you will hold on longer because the possibility of correction will occur and you cannot sell it and require you to hold it. Think about it!
Ethereum is spectacular coins that have development that is so inflated. with the increase in attendance were able to generate larger profits again in the future. as with many collect Ethereum will be considerable advantage to our future.
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 03:37:57 AM
Everyone is advised to buy ETH. And you yourself have bought a lot of Ethereum? Tell us about your investment experience.
September 29, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I fortunately bought Ethereum when it costs relatively little. now it makes sense to buy, because everyone understands that in a few months there will be another major boom. I'm sure it'll be one of life's best decisions.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2018, 08:32:19 AM
Same here. Bought some BTC with fiat recently as I wasn’t comfortable with a 95% ETH portfolio, at least not for medium to long term holdings. Even though the ratio is good and I’m tempted to trade some BTC for ETH (and trade back later), I’m taken aback by the taxation.
In any case it’s nice to find likeminded people
Activity: 476
September 27, 2018, 09:54:13 AM
I missed that right time to buy ETH when it drops below $200 now its stable above $200. I might watch it first before buy it below $200 so the lose won't be big if it drop.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 23, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

the best time and very good to buy Eth is now. because according to what I monitored in some markets, eth prices are currently very low. so, for investors, if you want to make a profit in the coming months. now is the best time for investors to buy ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: