Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 6. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 08:20:53 AM
I am sure that the best time has come for investment in Ethereum. The fall of the crypto market has stopped, now there is a period of stabilization, the next period will be a period of growth, first of all it concerns the Ethereum. He will grow ahead of all.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 06:18:43 AM
Presently Eth cost is low it's chance best for put resources into to Eth. We should purchase more Eth and hold until the point when showcase recuperate. Eth is square chain organize, now ETH acknowledged token. Eth have brilliant future. Eth now immense down their cost however eth again would be recoup in this year. Eth as of now contact 1200$ and I trust eth can be go 2k$ in this year.So on the off chance that you need to have more benefit then you can put resources into Eth.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Well yes, it is still the right time now to buy Ethereum because its price is still affordable. I recommend to all investors out there to buy as much Ethereum as they can then hold it until the price rises and sell it for good profits.

Those ones, who will buy Ethereum now and be enough patient to hold it for a year or even a bit more, will be the richest investors. ETH is going to grow but it will happen not so very fast, in 2019-2020.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 12:00:37 AM
In my opinion, now is the right time to buy ethereum, at a price of $ 230 we will get a big profit later this year because I'm sure that the price can reach at least $ 1000.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 01, 2018, 11:51:59 PM
If there is anytime I will advise anybody to invest in Cryptocurrency it is when the market price is down and that time is now. The reason is that the market may not be this low again. So yes it is the right time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
October 01, 2018, 11:49:25 PM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I think it is the golden time to buy ETH. The current price is the lowest price in 2018. If you are optimistic about ETH, please invest now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 11:46:15 PM
I completely agree with you. Now is really a great time to buy Ethereum. And although we do not like the decline in prices, but we must accept the circumstances that are happening, and draw only positive conclusions from this.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 01, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
In short term i think ETH can growth up to $500 - $600 so it's the right time to buy ETH for short term investment.
Why do you think the ethereum investment only for the short term. ethereum has a very good development, try to see how many of the new industrial project that uses the ethereum? every day more and more. I guess the ethereum is an asset for the long term with the increase which could possibly exceed the highest value in the last year. Unlike with coins ico ico being completed and registered on the Exchange then the price will drop, ethereum will get stronger in the future.
that's right, I think ethereum is even better to be a long-term investment because annual price increases are very high like bitcoin so it will be very beneficial for people who buy and store it for a long time even though now the price is cheap but I'm sure ethereum is able to rise even more the highest price he has ever had
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 11:38:23 PM
Yes, this is the right time to buy ETH.
because the price in the market is low now.
i think ETH is a promising coin to invest after bitcoin.
investing in ETH will gain much profit.
just hold and wait. i believe the price will increasing again soon.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 11:34:38 PM
I think it's just about raising the price of eth next year but we still can not tell how long it's going to raise but it's better to buy cheap early and just hold it until the price goes up for big profit dumpers and sellers because eth's so falling down the price of eth many people are also bouncing so they're just afraid to fall their hold eth.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
October 01, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
In short term i think ETH can growth up to $500 - $600 so it's the right time to buy ETH for short term investment.
Why do you think the ethereum investment only for the short term. ethereum has a very good development, try to see how many of the new industrial project that uses the ethereum? every day more and more. I guess the ethereum is an asset for the long term with the increase which could possibly exceed the highest value in the last year. Unlike with coins ico ico being completed and registered on the Exchange then the price will drop, ethereum will get stronger in the future.
Activity: 364
October 01, 2018, 11:25:27 PM
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 11:24:38 PM
by looking at the price of the ethereum while still relatively low. then it is still the right time to buy the ethereum. I am sure that this will still be ethereum prices continue to rise. and it could be again touching the price $600.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 01, 2018, 11:17:23 PM
Ethereum is one of the few promising coins on the market with great future. Ethereum has suffered a great downward movement since the beginning of the year. This has made it the right time to buy more Ethereum because Ethereum cannot go down forever.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
If everyone really wish to invest on ETH, i think this is the perfect time to do it, I believe this is the lowest level of eth price at this moment before it travel back up again at anytime.
Activity: 602
October 01, 2018, 10:30:51 PM
At this time the right time to buy ethereum, because the price of this coint is still low, you can buy some ethereum and invest it, sell it when the price rises and of course you will benefit
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

It was time to buy eth I think it was the ATL of the eth I was hoping on it so that they will have a good value after you hold it for long term let us watch all the coin until December and ethereum as a good platform that is worth it to invest unlike any other coin so let us buy ethereum while the value of it was very low and affordable to buy.
right, we should take this opportunity to get a profit in the future.
we don't know when will get the chance to get a low price like now again.

we see the growth of ethereum has begun to improve in the market,
and i'm sure in a few weeks the price will continue to pump high.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 01, 2018, 09:46:40 PM
Now this is indeed a good moment if we still don't have or buy eth as our investment because now eth is very much used as a projeck or dar ico platform. proven by many people
The ETH platform is very popular, many are used in the ICO, so Ethereum has great potential and Ethereum has achieved high scores. it really proves Ethereum that there are so many who are interested in him, indeed now the value is very low but many believe that in the future it will rise high and can benefit many people.

ICO? Ethereum, by its design, was never meant to be used to raise ICO funds. It sure is a powerful platform, but using it to raise ICO funds was never the intention. Other coins are. Take Byteball. It has in wallet features like real-world ID verification to make raising ICO funds much easier for both the fundraiser and the person buying the ICO assets.

See some differences between Ethereum and Byteball https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/6-reasons-why-future-icos-will-use-byteball-instead-of-ethereum-screenshots-4934262
Ethereum has indeed become a very capable for coins. much progress happening on the Ethereum this year. It is capable to generate more profits that make attraction to have the Ethereum. so now is the right time to buy and have the Ethereum.
Activity: 69
October 01, 2018, 08:52:57 PM
not Ethereum whose price dropped but almost all Altcoins dropped, so everyone hoped Ethereum was stable quickly and could rise high.

Ethereum often goes up and down, when it starts rising only a few percent later that day goes down again, but Ethereum has the power that I believe in the future Ethereum prices will stabilize again and can rise high. now is the right time to buy lots of Ethereum and when prices rise in the future, you can make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 08:29:47 PM
This remembers me when i bought Eth at $300  Shocked Grin
Pages:
Jump to: