Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 3. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
I think you should not hurry with investing , keep Fiat it is also a position! Ethereum has not yet broken through the resistance and I think it's better to wait for more
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 09, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I do not think it's for this year, it'll be really difficult for the eth to go up, I'd rather take a break and see other altcoin with less risk.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
October 09, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
I don't think so. Ethereum do not perform road map. Proof of stake is not integrated. Vitalik Buterik wrote about plan to leave Ethereum.
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 06:05:28 PM
the Ethereum I think too early to buy , we will be able to get it at $ 160 , the main thing is just don't rush much to take , we haven't even broken the resistance level !
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 06:01:34 PM
To me cryptocurrencies market is a market of all time with full potentials, one your have the heart of taking risks and you're ready to hold on the long run investment,
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
October 09, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
Right now looking at the current market situation, I think buying ETH will be the best decision to ever make. In some weeks to come ETH will start booming on the market and all HODLers will start making some good profit.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 09, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
I think that ether is the best way to earn and this is the safest coin today. I like it and think that it has many benefits. To my mind, ether is the best way to become rich safely, without the 100 % guarantee but it is at least something compared to scam icos
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 09, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

If you are a long-term holder, the current market situation is actually the best time to buy and hold good altcoins. You can get them now for a cheaper price. The next bull market is just next door, and it can happen anytime soon. We might not be seeing prices as cheap as today once the market starts peaking.
Activity: 238
October 09, 2018, 05:41:11 PM
Ethereum I think you need to buy right now at 228, if you invest in Ethereum then buy it in the long, this coin in the future will cost a lot !
Activity: 499
October 09, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
It's highly recommended to study well for what you want before buying ETH.
If you can't handle the volatility of ethereum, it's better to choose other coins. However, ethereum is one of the best coin for investment especially long-term.
Activity: 97
October 09, 2018, 05:26:36 PM
yes personally i think now is the right time to buy ethereum if you are here for the long term 250$ is a fair price good luck with your investment and have a nice day!
Ethereum has a lot of investments in side of it, a little bit more money put its way should not hurt much.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 09, 2018, 05:24:11 PM
I think Ethereum is a pretty good asset for a long-term purchase, but knowing that most people here want fast money, I do not see any sense in buying It. 
Activity: 108
October 06, 2018, 07:02:32 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy ETH because Cho its price is low and I think that the market will soon begin to grow. and ETH remains the best and most promising altcoin on the market
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 06:57:22 PM
Ethereum price has increased by at least 15 percent since the beginning of 2018. It works on a strong underlying fundamental technology due to which an extensive research is important before investing in Ethereum at the right levels. Most of the ICOs prefer using the Ethereum platform. As a result, most of the companies are using Ethereum tokens. This shall lead to an increase in both demands as well as the value of Ethereum in future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 06, 2018, 06:01:59 PM
No one can give you advice on this subject because of unbalanced price fluctuations. The right time to invest can be a subjective situation and change from person to person.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

Given the prolonged downward trend and the complete absence of positive news that could raise the prices of the ethereum coin, I do not feel any optimism about investing and buying this coin now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
October 06, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
I think eth is still cheap at this moment and now it's a good time to make your investment, especially if you are looking for a long term hold, though the price of eth is low now, but with the rate people are building their project on the network, then the future of the coin is bright.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
As for me, this is the best time to buy Efir, because the price of this token is still low, and when the price rises, and, of course, you will receive a profit Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 02:32:09 PM
Yes, now of course is definitely a good time , of course you can buy eth now , we know that Ethereum is a very powerful coin !
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 06, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Well I do believe that right now it's a good time to buy ethereum and I do believe that one should invest in ethereum and buy ethereum right now as it's very profitable to buy right now as the prices of etherium is low comparitively right now so one will be able to buy more number of etherium right now.
Pages:
Jump to: