Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 22. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:59:43 AM
Yes, now the ethereum price has dropped so now is the right time to buy it and invest it, because ethereum is very suitable for the long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 08, 2018, 09:16:50 AM
seeing that ETH prices are much cheaper than before is the right time to buy them for investors and traders, but now the crypto market is still difficult to guess, it could be cheap prices like now will go down cheaper, and I personally am also considering the right time to buy it again because a lot of my money is stuck when coin prices are still expensive.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
Now is the right time to buy ethereum. Because currently ethereum has experienced a fall and this is the best time to buy ethereum. If you want to invest, then buy ethereum slowly. And hold it for the long term. There is no need to doubt about ethereum's potential. because ethereum will definitely increase in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 08, 2018, 09:10:23 AM
Now eth price down to 215$. So this is a one of lowest price in this year. Get eth this price and hold till 2020.
Activity: 184
September 08, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Ethereum is a very potent coin market ranked second by market capitalization. This is a very ecosystem-rich currency with ICOs built on its foundation. ETH price is very high above $ 1400 but when the market goes down its price goes down sharply. However it is still very potential and I will keep it long
Activity: 476
September 08, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
I feel that ETH will not recover from the recession. This can be seen from the massive sell-off. A large number of investment institutions began to reduce ETH.

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
September 08, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
I think Ethereum has not reached the bottom yet and soon the price will drop even more. And so I agree that these days are the best for investment in ETH.

This is one way to buy Ethereum at low prices and hold for a long time until the price stabilizes and has good value for resale. You can try it.
Activity: 476
September 08, 2018, 08:49:36 AM
At the time the ETH price went down and could buy it and sell it with a very satisfying profit, like the price of 1 ETH could reach 4 million, which is easily dropped dramatically.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 08, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
The best time to buy Ethereum would be now. Since the market is red and the price of almost every altcoin is dripping low, now would be the appropriate time. Ethereum is trading at around 220$. It was trading at 400$ nearly 20 days back and it would not be surprising that it will cross 400 mark in coming 10-12 days. Invest now and reap benefits within a month.
Activity: 155
September 08, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
It is better to think over for buying ETH, even though the price now drops and even reachs the lowest value. I am wondering it might not able to raise up the price again, because for a view recent months Ethereum seems losing out the value, it continue down and down. Therefore, do not much interested in buying it now, otherwise you will be disappointed.   
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
I think this is perfect and accurate time to buy ethereum because I think ETH will be increased soon as market up.
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
I think Ethereum has not reached the bottom yet and soon the price will drop even more. And so I agree that these days are the best for investment in ETH.
Activity: 80
September 08, 2018, 08:01:17 AM
For me if you think you can make a good profit in the future if you can buy a lot of ethereum because of the price is very low, so if you buy a lot of eth and price increase you can make a good prfit.
Activity: 81
September 08, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
I know now Everyone is purchasing ethereum. Edith is as of now the market pioneer in ICO ventures - this is the primary purpose behind its fame. On account of the decrease in worldwide encryption, there has been a decrease in the ICO, which directly affects the cost of Ethereum. The most minimal value this year pulls in numerous purchasers. I think this is a decent time to contribute.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
September 08, 2018, 02:35:55 AM
Yes, i agree. This is the right time to buy ETH.
the price is dropped now.
Buy more ETH is a good choice.
And i think ETH is a good coin and have a bright future.
You can gain more profit later.
Yeah i agree with you that ETH will be profitable in the near future since its market price has dropped that huge and it will come back that huge since the crypto has many trading pairs with other crypto in the market. THis will help ETH to go high in terms of market price in the near future. Let just wait for the bear market now to finish and we will be able to see that ETH would be great again.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 08, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
I think Ethereum will move down further before the buying pressure comes. I would say that $150 would be a good buying point.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 02:33:43 AM
On account of time, I'm not sure this cuff will give a lot of growth in the future, but now it does not fall badly, but as if it will grow it's a fact, you have to wait so that it is necessary to buy it but when?) I personally expect that it will fall still and then I will purchase , this is a good coin and the right one
Activity: 560
September 08, 2018, 02:30:44 AM
Yes! the right time to invest in ethereum is right now because many are going to panic selling because they don't have enough knowledge how markets work and they think they will lost a amount of profit if they don't sell it immediately so that's why eth price are getting more in trouble so the right time to the wiser people is right now.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 02:28:51 AM
If you ask me when is the right time to buy ethereum I could possibly say now. Now is the chance to buy more ethereum, we all know that this token has a high potential of growing so possible it will come back again to normal.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 02:27:59 AM
yes it is, i said this once for all these days is a right time to buy and fill more ethereum in our bag. ethereum price was so low right now so in a bullrun ethereum got high chance to rise high
Pages:
Jump to: