Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 19. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
I trust within the rate of eth that a great deal less than 300usd is a incredible or right time to buy in case you need to make investments. Me i've my ethereum and looking for the right time to sell. bought it at the same time as the fee is like 500 usd. For positive it will bounce back once more late this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
I think now is also the right time to buy eth. even now the eth price is down but I'm sure ethereum is a good coin for long-term investment. in buying investment when the price below is more profitable in my opinion. you can get a lot of profits in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:09:19 AM
I think this is the best time to buy ETH as still the price is somewhat low, If you hold them for a long time you can sell them to a higher value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
Very good time for purchase. Large fishes will make in the bottom of a pause and you will have time for purchase but do not tighten.
Activity: 189
September 12, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
it's great to purchase eth today since realizing that when december is eth and all altcoin in addition to bitcoin is expanding the cost as it was a year ago it was likewise very down the market cost yet when december the market climbed the cost so it's smarter to purchase eth and altcoin that holds until the point when december and you'll be beneficial and don't freeze since it's only typical for the altcoin to fall since it influences bitcoin.
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 03:46:34 AM
 It seems that Etherium is very close to its absolute bottom of this year , so I think this is exactly the right timing for buying more Eth coins...I totally agree with you agree is a good investment at the moment and I think the price might still go down a little bit more, so waiting a little more will be a nice idea, i think the market uptrend might depend on ETF news For me and my opinion I think eth price will still go down one more time, So i might suggest you wait for a little while for the eth price to find it's new level of low before you will buyif you see and observe the ETH price chart which is currently priced below {$ 300...
Activity: 50
September 10, 2018, 07:52:01 PM
I think now is the right time to buy eth because it is now below $200 but I think it will continue to decreased because it looks like it is very early for the market to goes up, i suppose the market will recover by the end of the year so now it is couple months left before it happen. We have now the great opportunity for buying or investing eth because we know the great potential it has.

If your prediction is that ethereum prices will decline again, then it's not right to buy it. Waiting for a few more moments might be better to do than investing in a hurry.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
Yes, of course, this is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is currently experiencing a very large decline.
I am sure if Ethereum's price in the future will be high because Ethereum has become a stable coin and has a good Smart Contract technology so that Ethereum will be able to survive the current market conditions.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
I think now is the right time to buy eth because it is now below $200 but I think it will continue to decreased because it looks like it is very early for the market to goes up, i suppose the market will recover by the end of the year so now it is couple months left before it happen. We have now the great opportunity for buying or investing eth because we know the great potential it has.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 05:08:42 PM
Now it is necessary to buy Ethereum on all savings. I on all the money bought Ethereum. I very much believe in this cryptocurrency.  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 95
September 10, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
I hope ETH will stop on 100$ level. That means I will buy it after few month) And my prediction is that ETH price will grow to 500$.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 10, 2018, 04:58:11 PM
Couple of days ago it was a high time for purchase of eth. Already I think rather late though still perhaps, the price not strongly grew. In recent days the market became green, he hope there will be no half of year red in the next any more.
Activity: 574
September 10, 2018, 07:58:54 AM
I have the same opinion. Eth should be at least 600-700$ and 300$ is a big joke and opportunity at the same time. 2x is easy on this market, don't sell your eth now! You won't regret after it will double
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 09, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
Ethereum price is really enticing. Although it feels like it will still go down, due to these ICOs continuously dumping their holdings. But anytime now is definitely a good entry point.
Hi, I partly agree with you. ETH is being dump at this time, in my prediction, it may be down to 150$ by next week. So now should patient and look up the market. Dont buy ETH this time if you not a good trader!
Activity: 392
September 09, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
Ethereum price is really enticing. Although it feels like it will still go down, due to these ICOs continuously dumping their holdings. But anytime now is definitely a good entry point.
Activity: 69
September 09, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
A large number of investment institutions began to reduce ETH.But ETH is very cheap in price at the moment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm nothing without GOD
September 09, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
the best time to buy ethereum is when the ICO price is under 10 dollars, if possible we can use the time machine to buy it, oops I'm just kidding Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
This is high time for buy ETH. The ETH rate is now very appealing. The rate of $190 is very cheap, however it should be remembered that the market may decline and it's miles necessary to take this under consideration. there may be absolute confidence that the ETH coin will broaden similarly and its rate will grow several instances in two years.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 03:08:41 AM
It is not recommended to buy Ethereum. Ethereum has already caused panic selling. Perhaps Ethereum will lose its investment value.
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 09, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
While the market is read and price for ethereum is low I would buy some more for making profit
Pages:
Jump to: