Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 34. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
Well known and exceptionally valuable with a 100% uptime since it is based on the cloud. CryptoHopper is worked with numerous mechanized exchanging methodologies, itemized detailing, and a total backtester to enable you to streamline your methodology to yield the most beneficial exchanging your loin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
To my mind, now it is the right time to buy ETH because it has a reasonable cost, which will increase with time, you need to take this into account when investing in coins now. hold them for the long term and you will earn later
Activity: 226
September 03, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
Personally I think it is the right time to buy Ethereum. The current market price is cheap and it is good to buy now. It is one of the promising coin placed second after the Btc and has a great future.
Activity: 50
September 03, 2018, 05:32:10 AM
I think its high time to bye ETH because its price is only 280 dollar. It’s a very good coin the price is also grow up very soon so I suggest everyone to buy this coin right now. It will give huge profit.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 05:27:31 AM
I think now buy ETH is the most suitable can this December ETH price about $ 800. We should take advantage now.
Activity: 350
September 03, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
It is hard to decide if this time is good to buy etheruem. Price are struggling big problem, i have still holding my coin and waiting for the increase at the market.
Activity: 79
September 03, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
Considering the current market situation I think it is good time to buy Eth. The price is really low now and I think this opportunity amy not be come again. Hope the price will be rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
September 03, 2018, 05:01:30 AM
I believe in the price of eth that less than 300usd is a good or right time to buy if you want to invest. Me I have my ethereum and waiting for the right time to sell. Bought it when the price is like 500 usd. For sure it will bounce back again late this year.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
I believe that now is the time to buy the ethereum. Because just the market goes through the correction stage. I think that it will take about a month and then there will be growth.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
i agree with you. after bitcoin you can trust on eth, the safest investment. market will rise soon and this is the right time to invest.

There is no doubt that ethereum's future is the most promising, the number of successful tokens will make that ethereum's use will continue to increase, this will make ethereum prices skyrocket.
Activity: 79
September 03, 2018, 04:47:58 AM
All we can do is to predict about future. I would like to suggest you to do more research about what is and when it would be right for you. Make your own strategy before buying any crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 03, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

ETH is still struggling to hit the 300 dollar mark until now which makes it difficult to decide if it is worth investing than bitcoin. If you think that it will hit again its all time high then it is the right time to invest. A 400% jump in value is a good investment. It may happen or it may not 
Activity: 31
September 03, 2018, 04:33:51 AM
Before we are serious about that, do you really want to buy Ethereum?

Of course, this is an amazing coin, I don't doubt it. I answer this question because I'm sure you want to buy Ethereum as an Investment. If there is a time we have to buy Ethereum, now is the time !!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 04:33:27 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

yah , every dip is a good opportunity to buy. But we should also consider that, looking for a far more better price to get in can really get you in pain if the market does not reach the di you where you wanted to get in and the market skyrocketed. For me , it is good to buy now, i know the fundamentals and i know the competitors. It is base on my own research though, everyone must DYOR.
Activity: 75
September 03, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
Yes I too think this is the best opportunity to buy ETH now. The price is still low so this the perfect time to make profit before the price going high.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 03, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
U r right, mate! It's that time. It's not crysis or something negative! No! It's recover from 2017 and if u have spare money u just gotta invest as many others do!
Activity: 215
September 03, 2018, 04:26:51 AM
Well as investor it is wise to make the best use of time when the market place is stable. And for ETH the time is now. So we should grab the chance.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 04:21:52 AM
It’s the best time to but ETH because the price of it is low now. Soon it will reach more than 500 dollar. So if you want to be profitable you buy it right now. I think it’s a big opportunity.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 04:08:11 AM
Yeah it’s really a great opportunity now. I believe soon ETH will be established more to being stable in the market with a good price. And the day is not so far. I am eagerly waiting to see the success of ETH in this cryptomarket.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
ethereum is a good altcoin for investment especially if it's in the post. therefore buy the ethereum current price for I think is good for the decision taken. value low enough to make buying opportunity ethereum be good because if it is able to hold it for a couple of years will be able to recover to the ATH that previously could be even more than that.
Pages:
Jump to: