Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 35. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
I prefer to wait a little bit more. It needs to be established more then I will jump over it. Till then I just sit tight with patience and waiting for something good to be happened. But yeah ETH is developing very well.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 03:17:02 AM
Well. If you want to buy ETH this time will its okay to start but if you want to wait to return the $270 price will its good because its already bigger profit to be considered most. But let see the chart movement were it goes and the momentum few days from now to determined the situation happen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 03:07:08 AM
that's right, this is the right time to buy eth at a cheap price. but, keep in mind that we don't know how long the market price will down. if we buy it excessively, of course it will make us lose. therefore, it would be better if we didnt buy it excessively. we still have to see the market situation.
buying ETH is everyone's decision, and I think that everyone has its own moment to buy ETH. whether it is an investment tool, is held, or used for other purposes. but I also feel that it's not bad to buy ETH now
Activity: 46
September 03, 2018, 03:04:22 AM
eth is one of the trustable altcoin. present situation is not good actually but i also think this is the right time to buy eth. hope at the end of the year it will back soon.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
It's a good time to invest in ETH, which is just $290 today. I think the current decline is over, as long as we hold it for a long time will be very profitable.
Activity: 151
September 03, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
that's right, this is the right time to buy eth at a cheap price. but, keep in mind that we don't know how long the market price will down. if we buy it excessively, of course it will make us lose. therefore, it would be better if we didnt buy it excessively. we still have to see the market situation.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
In my opinion, this is indeed a good opportunity to buy Ethereum.
Currently, the price of Ethereum is quite low so we can buy Ethereum in large quantities.
I think Ethereum will rise high this year, I read a lot of information that Ethereum will explode this year.
Then use this good opportunity to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 54
September 03, 2018, 02:55:42 AM
i agree with you. after bitcoin you can trust on eth, the safest investment. market will rise soon and this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
I will say yes it is the right time to buy ETH and make a bumper profit from this currency.As we know ETH is the currency that has huge a popularity between people and secondly ETH currency is accepted all over the world that accepts crypto.Reason behind why should you buy ETH in that time.If we check the previous price scale of ETH in usd then we find ETH was 500+ usd and now it came in to 276+ usd.so if you invest now it will bring 2 times better profit within some days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
September 03, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
The best time to buy ethereum is now. You will be rich person if you get ethereum right now.
It is perfect time, all crypto is about to reverse and you have opportunity to catch this movement.
Activity: 504
September 03, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
Trading or investing whatever  you have interest in I think that is the perfect time to buy ETH.here is some reasons that I have said that. Because ETH is one the most popular currency and it is acceptable  in everywhere so  and somehow the price has became less than previous time. so if someone buy ETH now whatever for trade or Hold the coin both will give him good profit.For the down price in market ETH is now the main attraction of everyone and for its demand it will play a very important role on crypto life.
Activity: 235
September 03, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
That depends on the investor whether he has enough to invest, how long he can hodl, if he is trying to be rich in an instant or not. To get an average benefit, he should invest at least for one year and as the market is volatile, he may not invest which he can't lose.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 03, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I think this situation is very suitable for short trading, so I have gotten a little profit in trading, but I can get the benefits in a short time.
My analysis of the market will experience red again in the next few days. I'm sure the actual growth will occur next year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
I agree with you, it is time to buy some ethereum, and we all know that is how ethereum works, it always go in a low price and it will soon increased rapidly its price, and it is a chance for traders to buy if they wanted to earn. More buyers in crypto, the more will get back their prices in a high price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 03, 2018, 02:09:44 AM
I think you are correct with your projections for the Ethereum price, I picked up some at $268 during the last dip and kept some and distributed others through a few of the quality altcoins that were also on firesale. ATH for Ethereum is around $1,370 with previous stable high prices of around $800, there is an awful lot of room for growth from the current levels.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 02:06:38 AM
I think yes now is good time to buy ethereum.  It still remain one of biggest and most promising coins so I think it's a good opportunity to invest now for longterm.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 02:03:42 AM
This is exactly a right time as there is no wrong time for the investment in ETH if you are planning for long-term investment as for 10 years or 5 years. ETH price today is $283, and I assume, as per many analysts thinks the price will grow up to $1254.200 USD in next five years, next years doubling its current value.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 01:20:11 AM
It might be the right time to buy ETH for the people who are patient enough to HODL. If you are not patient enough to keep your money in the Blockchain, I say don't invest then. Research the stats and prices to gain confidence and patience.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
i  will suggest every body to invest in etherum because of its prices now,,,if we can try and invest now,,before the end ofoctomber everything will come back to normal,,and which will later turn to  huge profit,,so this is the right time to invest in etherum
Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
I would like to admit that too. I've bought some ETH not so long time ago and did some profit, I guess short strategy is very good at that kind of market, I wish we will see ETH more than 300$ very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: