Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 36. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
Why is also not present, good time for ETH purchase seems to me now. It is not a lot of $300, earlier it stood 1000-1200 dollars.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:22:28 PM
Yes, at this time there is a good opportunity to buy ethereum. Because the value of ethereum is running low at this time. But within a few days, the value of ethereum will reach its peak level by the end of the year. If we now buy ethereum So in a few days we can get more profit.
Activity: 644
September 02, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
It's hard to determine the right time to buy ethereum because the market keeps changing, but this decline can be an opportunity to buy. There is no right time, we must dare to speculate.
right what you say because as we know that markets are hard to guess so waiting can make us go through a very good time.
Crypto investment is not about buying but selling so whenever it is a good time to buy as long as you wait to wait for sale, then I'm sure we can make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 616
September 02, 2018, 02:57:48 PM
I think it is right time to buy ethereum and it has a bright future and good potential of growth. Many projects are already using ethereum platform to launch their coins and many more to be planed to use ethereum platform to launch their projects. I believe ethereum will soon rise.

copper member
Activity: 327
September 02, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
It's hard to determine the right time to buy ethereum because the market keeps changing, but this decline can be an opportunity to buy. There is no right time, we must dare to speculate.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:44:40 PM
true, based on experience some time ago and precisely at the end of 2017 with the soaring price of ETH that made many people regret not holding the ETH in a moment.
therefore, this is a good time to hold the ETH until it will survive at the end of the year to see a high price increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
I believe that now is the time to buy the ethereum. Because now the period of market correction. And while prices have not grown, you can now buy.
Activity: 184
September 02, 2018, 02:29:59 PM
Yes, no one can deny the real potential of ETH in the future. And right now ETH is very cheap compared to April or earlier. That is a great opportunity to buy ETH. ETH has had a tremendous explosion at the end of 2017 and early 2018. That is also the motive to buy ETH now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I think your right. We saw it jump so high and I know from that moment that it will make a correction and it happens so quickly and suddenly it goes back to $250-$300 range price. I consider it as a steal if you buy it today.
Activity: 789
September 02, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
Now it can also start, because the ETH prices still have the potential to increase again, especially now towards the end of the year.
Because usually if towards the end of the year the price of coins will continue to rise including the ETH.
Activity: 219
September 02, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
Cryptos are growing up gradually from it's worst time and still  there a chance to buy ETH because it will be growing up in high in future ETH continue rising.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
Ethereum will definitely recover till the end of this year. I believe the ETH price will hit even $1500. The market is depressive this time but people will overthink their idea very quickly after seeing first bullish trend signs.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 12:36:09 PM
Now is the right time to buy ethereum because currently ethereum prices are down and this is the right time to buy ethereum. You don't need to doubt about the potential of ethereum. Because ethereum will continue to be popular and has the potential to increase in the future. So if you have more money, then you can buy ethereum and that won't be in vain for you. Try to invest long term in ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
I think that the Ethereum has finally started to grow in price and recover, that's why it's worth investing. . I wait ETH for 600-800 dollars  this year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 02, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
I think that you need to buy the ETH because the price is now very attractive. The price of$ 290 is very cheap, but it should be remembered that the market may decline and it is necessary to take this into account. There is no doubt that the ETH coin will develop further and its price will grow several times in two years.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
Personally i am think its not the best time to buy ETH.its still dropping.In next BTC dip ETH will be nearly 150$ according to experts.But who knows ? may be this is right time. Cool Cool
Activity: 1022
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
September 02, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
I think that this is good time to buy some ethereum with lowest price, because of now we are in support level of ethereum.

yes very good time ti buy now because price under 300$ USD for 1ethreum ,if next month price raise to 600S USD or more than that we will get huge profit . i hope u buy much ethreum now i hold until end this years! Smiley
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
ETH is one of the promising crypto and if anyone keep believe on it they can buy ETH now because it still low price. And if they can hold it for a long time then they can be benefited.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
I think that this is good time to buy some ethereum with lowest price, because of now we are in support level of ethereum.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Yes, it's a great time to buy ETH.  I already bought it and are going to take it.  A little, but I believe that this is the right choice and will soon make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: