Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 12. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
Yes, I believe that this coin has the potential for growth, despite all prdrassudki associated with it. Therefore, it is worth keeping in your portfolio.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:36:53 PM
You must be very careful with investing in this project and only act on the news, in all other situations the project is very dangerous. Choose other projects that are safer and interesting for investors.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
Excellent Ripple coin for investment. A low purchase price and broad prospects give a chance to quickly get rich in the not-too-distant future. The price in two years can reach 1000 US dollars.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 12, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
Ripple is the project that few people believe in, but everyone keeps it. It's a lot of fun, because I also succumbed to this trend.

This is because a large proportion of the coins are in the ripple, it is centralized and at any time can freeze all accounts. It is not a cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 12, 2018, 03:48:43 PM
Ripple is the project that few people believe in, but everyone keeps it. It's a lot of fun, because I also succumbed to this trend.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
September 12, 2018, 02:57:51 AM
Ripple will definitely return its maximum price + add as much! This is a very interesting and promising project. Behind them are very serious people in the face of bankers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:51:02 AM
Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and remittance network created by Ripple Labs Inc., Ripple as well as secure, instant, and almost free global financial transactions of any size without any chargebacks. "Support tokens that represents fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodities or other value units such as frequent flier miles or minutes of movement.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 11, 2018, 07:59:49 PM
Ripple was the talk of the town when it spiked to ATH of $3+. Now it's at a very discounted price and looks very attractive to buy. It can make a good investment with some luck on your side.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
September 11, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
Depends on why you want to invest... it's for price alone or technology? I wouldn't recommend tether to anyone. It is not a true Cryptocurrency (Its Blockchain is pretty much centralized.) Not worth investing in my opinion unless you only want to trade short-term.
Better to try undervalue coins like EOS. It isn't the most decentralized but not as centralized as tether.
Activity: 123
September 11, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
I think it's going to increase, but I don't see that increase in these next few years, remember that ripple wants to be implemented as a favorite currency by banks and that can take quite some time, from 2 to 3 years, so if you invest in ripple it's a long-term investment.
Activity: 512
September 11, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
The main concern for me with XRP is it`s huge total supply 100 billion and it is not fully decentralized coin. The price is $ 0.27  now, but it is still not a call for action for me.
Activity: 139
September 11, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
I think now when the price of all coins is low to invest in Ripple is a very bad idea.  I advise you to invest in BTC.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
I don't believe in the future of ripple I think there is so many good opportunities in the market right now that have more potential to grow than ripple
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
I think it's worth investing in ripple. Because at first there is a very attractive price for it, and secondly, sooner or later it will still grow and develop.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 03:16:35 PM
I think it is a safe investment. I really like Ripple because of the fast deals, Ripple also keeps working with Banks and other big companies. I think, investing in Ripple will make it a good decision for the future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 384
September 11, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
Yesterday Ripple and R3 have reached a settlement of all outstanding litigation between the parties. So we can expect some positive changes as soon as (if) the market turns bullish again.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
Ripple is one of the best altenative coins which is very known in the cryptocurrency which lots of their investors adores them from the excellent services they provide.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
Current ripples are good for long and medium-term investments because they have joined the bank and no doubt the transaction is also relatively short and fast, safe, secure, guaranteed and the best in the future.
I doubt that if you hold the coins for a long term, you will get a profit.  This is a very bad coin for investing in such a term.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
I believe that now Ripple has an excellent price for a profitable purchase and long-term perspective investments. For me, this is one of the most promising projects for profitable investments with a good potential for further development, effective cooperation with many banks and financial organizations has already been established.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Ripple now really becomes an efficient and convenient system for profitable and fast transactions in real time. Now effective cooperation with various banks and large companies is established. Therefore, there are all prerequisites for further development and appreciation of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: