Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 13. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
I am sure that future ripple prices will rise. However this increase will occur when the crypto currency market price has returned to normal. Maybe we have to be patient for a long time because I am not sure that the market will improve in the near future. If now you want to invest then now is the right time because you can take advantage of fluctuating market prices to get a cheap price. I'm sure if you are patient, for a long time, this ripple will give you a big profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
Ripple is best opportunity for crypto investor's. Because there has a many partners and already spread in the world. Now good times to buy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 10, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
yes, ripple's price suddenly decreased its price these past few days, and I can see that it is a great time to invest some of ripple. I already purchased a little of it and hoping that I can earn even a little profit from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
ripple is the project I like the most in the world of crypto currencies. Potential is too high. to me the biggest competitor for ethereum.
Activity: 304
September 10, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Now Ripple is really great for medium and long-term investments. After all, the platform is being developed now, interaction with many banks and third-party projects is being established. As a result, the platform provides fast, secure and profitable transactions for its users.
Activity: 406
September 10, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

I continue to believe in the excellent potential for Ripple development in the long term. Now the cost has decreased significantly, but in the future there are all prospects for restoring the previous indicators. Now it is noticeable that Ripple continues to develop actively, establishing long-term cooperation with many banks and organizations.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
I keep investing in Ripple. this is the only safest investment, maybe I think, the Bank is interested in Ripple technology and they want to use it for payment.

copper member
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
I like Ripple. I think right now is the best time to earn money on this coin. I expect that by the end of the month it will still fall in price. And then we will wait for the growth of both Ripple and the entire market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 09, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

Ripple is a good coin and have a strong financial corporation behind which support for them and bank system in the world is also considering Ripple as transaction type in the future, but with trader, Ripple is not so good because the profit that it bring is not much
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
The project is supported by several large banks and corporate organizations.
Many experts assure that ripple has no shortcomings. However, the distribution of Ripple tokens has been centralized and most of the coins are held by developers, and other large companies that support it.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 06:15:10 AM
I hope so.
Activity: 81
September 09, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
Swell is falling and the over supply which is as yet boundless will be the staying point that keeps it from returning up to the moon. It as of now hit a record-breaking high that was ludicrous, it will never hit $5 and some insane society even recommended it will go up to $10. I don't think it is conceivable any more, it's a one dollar coin at most
Activity: 57
September 07, 2018, 02:41:02 PM
Ripple in my opinion has great potential, like dogecoin. With a cheap price you can buy a lot of ripple coins. You can buy it now, because the price is falling.
I think this is a useless coin, the price of which falls every day.  And even when the market recovers, the price will not grow to $ 1.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
Yes, I believe ripple price will increase in the future.The virtual currency is certainly on the rise and has the potential to be the first token to truly disrupt an industry, and if it does, expect XRP to reach Bitcoin-like levels of ubiquity in the near future.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
September 07, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
yeah,investing in ripple its good choise, but i think this is the time to invest in ripple, cause ripple is falling enough, now time to rising.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 07, 2018, 11:33:29 AM
With the current price right now, the hopes you put on ripple may not be that stronger by the time the price hits $0.02 later on. I'm not saying it will really happen but crypto is very unpredictable just as how things are doing right now. The possibilities are always possibilities and if you want to save your money, take your best decision.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Ripple has a strong future. It’s proven already that the update has been solid and it has held decent market cap since inception.When it comes to the Ripple XRP price, the numbers are all relatively positive so far, which is why investors are so interested in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
September 07, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

I am very sure we will see new highs within the next 1-2 years. Patience is the key. Buy the depression, sell the hype.
Activity: 69
September 07, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

I think,Ripple has potentials of rising are limited to certain extent due to some inherent reasons. Ripple is not a Blockchain. Number of coins in innumerable and is controlled by its developers so it is not decentralised. So I truly believe that Ripple will recover and trend upward again. Of course they’ll take hits in the future.
Activity: 284
September 07, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
RIPPLE mean RIP(PLE) right now, lol Grin Grin. From $3 to $0,2 what a best price falling ever in TOP 50 cryppto currencie, ah wrong. RIPPLE not a crypto
Pages:
Jump to: