Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 10. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 10:27:37 PM
I think the coin ripple is pretty good, we see the development in the last year if not one of them, until he touched the marketcap 148 B $, and beat ethereum in position 2 even though after that it dropped again to 3.
the last few weeks also ripple back up to position 2 even though eventually had to go down again.
so I think ripple is a coin that is worthy of long-term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 10:17:14 PM
Ripple, I think Altcoint is worthy of being calculated and now it is starting to be widely known, if you are sure to buy ripple for now and invest, in the future I am sure that ripple growth will be even better
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:10:21 PM
Experts predict the ripple might be the second "Bitcoin" and help cryptocurrency become "more legit". Unlike the towering Bitcoin price segment. Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at less than $ 1. However, many e-money experts predict that in the near future, this coin could become a "catalyst" in a new era of digital money. Ripple is a good coin to hold from research but the issue currently in all coins are that the crypto values are volatile and the values are dropping and rising but the future of ripple is bright.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
again shows the wonders of speculation. I wonder if the price will reach $ 1?!
Activity: 105
September 27, 2018, 08:21:15 PM
Ripple, or XRP does have a really passionate community following, which can go a long ways but there are some major red flags and confusion with that coin.  I'm not sure how anyone could have a significant bag of XRP and feel comfortable.   
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
if we consider the long-term perspective, then in the ripple at the current price is worth investing because it is very understated price for this coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 27, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
I think Ripple is worth the investment especially on a long term.  The price pumped up just last week and it proves that it can appreciate if the demand goes up. I don't believe that what happened is a trap. What from I know, Ripple always try to improve their services so it will be needed by investors. They don't just focus on coin value but on product and services offered. This is one of the reason XRP has moved up to the 3rd spot faster than any other coin.
Activity: 95
September 27, 2018, 07:40:47 PM
I am sure that Ripple has a current potential but it is not ready to survive on the future and  if you have money and you want to invest in a good coin, then your choice is definitely not Ripple.
Activity: 121
September 24, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
It's not ripple, It's XRP, for your info. XRP may have a great demand in the near future as you know most of the bank are planning to operate with blockchain. I think it's worthy to invest in XRP. In near future, it may have hit $2+ which will be a good profit for current adopters.
Activity: 67
September 24, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
This crypto currency is used in a real-time settlement system, as well as for currency exchange and money transfers. At the current time, the capitalization of the crypto currency XRP is approaching the 7 billion mark.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
I will invest partially into the coin ripple, because currently ripple is experiencing a very good increase.
from coinmarketcap data, ripple had the second position and beat ether, but now ether shifts the ripple position again.
with this in mind, it has been shown that ripple has a pretty good progress.
Activity: 97
September 24, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
I personally think that Ripple will grow because of the expansion of its use in the banking systems market. Recently, he managed to interest investors
If Banking systems are using Ripple then the price of the coin should grow higher than it is now.
Activity: 168
September 24, 2018, 01:02:17 PM
Yes, why then ripple recently remained very popular. I think that soon he will shoot very high.This puts all the luck on the ripple.
Activity: 26
September 24, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
I anticipate he has an exceptional position on the crypto currentness marketplace . The just affair I achieve not similar is that the cost of Ripple is growth extremely tardily
Activity: 253
September 24, 2018, 01:00:03 PM
I don't see any prospects for this coin. Its popularity has already passed and there is no sense in trying to chase it at the moment
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
September 22, 2018, 08:51:01 AM
I've heard that many experts claim that the ripple has no flaws. However, the distribution of Ripple tokens was centralized and most of the coins are with developers, and other large companies that support it.

please show me those experts lol, no flaws? how bout their limitless supply? how bout their massive centralization? how bout the excessive manipulation? Sure bitcoin has some of those things too but generally the only way ripple can succeed is if they really just shove it down everyones throats
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
September 20, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
haha, i see this thread being pumped every time price surges heavily
my friends who had followed my signals on 26cents almost 1 month ago are very happy these days and continue to be more and more surprised in next few weeks

of course if nothing serious happens to the king and crashes all market like before
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
September 19, 2018, 03:03:04 AM
I personally think that Ripple will grow because of the expansion of its use in the banking systems market. Recently, he managed to interest investors
Ripple is indeed crowded with the expansion of its technology which is now collaborating with banks in the world so that the ripple will increasingly exist again and more develop
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
I think he has an excellent perspective on the crypto currency market. The only thing I do not like is that the price of Ripple is growing very slowly
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 02:56:04 AM
Ripple is an expert coin it have some thing similar to ethereum so it worth investing in it. It a fast growing coin which you will make more gain
Pages:
Jump to: