Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 9. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
It's pretty good that ripple is also good to invest for now and earn a huge money for investing in XRP to know all the goods will happen this year for xrp.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 05:24:02 PM
ripple has its own advantages from other crypto, I think this coin is very good to be made as an alternative investment in the future, with various technological innovations and developments brought by ripple, this is worth considering.
Activity: 86
October 14, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
I think we should invest in Ripple. This currency will grow. Such monsters as Western Union, UAE Exchange and others are already working with it.the level of investor confidence in the cryptocurrency is huge.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
I think the ripple prices will rise in time soon, and some time ago, Ripple released a new program on a Ripple basis, if I'm not mistaken, the name of the new program is xRID, with this program, it is hoped that ripple will reach more sales targets. well from the previous year, and with this I also think it will be possible that Rippple will experience a very high Bullrun
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
I think I now have to wait until this coin will cool down after the last rise. Now there is no movement and especially no bull market. Wait a while and then invest in Ripple.
in my opinion to soar Ripple in the near future is quite difficult maybe if in a long time can rise high. So be patient waiting for the movement to soar because everything needs a process, it's better to double your coins for a better future because a beautiful future will wait for you, you must use this period as best you can.
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 07:49:50 AM
Although it is still difficult to predict, but I'm sure this ripple will certainly experience a price increase but we can not guess the time when, given the current market conditions have not recovered, and certainly this ripple in the future will grow better
I agree, it's hard to predict what will happen next with Ripple, but it seems to me that in the future this coin will not be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
I think I now have to wait until this coin will cool down after the last rise. Now there is no movement and especially no bull market. Wait a while and then invest in Ripple.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 07, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
Ripple is worth investing right now, when new bullrun occurs I predict that Ripple will be number 2 cryptocurrency again and its connection with banks and other strong partners will finally have some impact on its price. Ripple is the coin of future in next 3-5 years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 04:25:59 PM
It's secret. covered in mist. It is simply impossible to make predictions. But I would advise some part of the investment to pour here, maybe something will happen.
I think there is a little gap to predict because I think everything depends on Bitcoin so if only Bitcoin rises then the Ripple will also go up. the market is slowly heading up even though there is still a lot of decline but it is not impossible if at the end of this year it will be a moment of market revival and that will make Ripple rise.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 07, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
It's secret. covered in mist. It is simply impossible to make predictions. But I would advise some part of the investment to pour here, maybe something will happen.
Activity: 109
October 07, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
Ripple is altcoin, which will surely go up faster than all altcoins when the market moves into a growth phase. I trust this coin both for short and long term. I have in my portfolio 15% of coins ripple.
Activity: 157
October 06, 2018, 03:54:07 PM
Wait a little longer. Now do not really understand the situation on the currency and the investment in it accompany a huge risk. For now, look at the other coins.
Activity: 185
October 01, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
Truly, obviously swell is a constant gross settlement framework, cash trade. He works with extensive organizations and manages substantial monetary foundations that have assisted with his advanced coins, known as XRP. Swell is.In embodiment, Ripple depends on a common or open database or record, which utilizes an accord procedure that permits installments, trades, and settlements in circulated forms inside the organization.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 01, 2018, 12:15:31 AM
Recently, the Riple coin simply surprises me. I am very pleased with such success. In capitalization, Ripple shares the second place with the well-known Ethereum coin! I think next year there is a chance that the Ethereum coin will be in 3rd place.
Yesterday, once again ripple bypassed ethereum in terms of capitalization. Today ethereum is again in its second place. The difference in the level of capitalization between these coins is minimal. It seems that the intrigue will continue. However, I think once the crypto-currency market grows, the level of ethereum capitalization will grow significantly and ripple will remain far behind. Ripple can not compare with ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Almost everyone here is talking about Ripple these past few days. Ripple shows tremendous growth. I have to admit that, and if you will say the right time to buy it now. I think that's a good idea now. And it will be a good plan. There is nothing wrong if I also think positively about Ripple! Cool
Activity: 653
September 30, 2018, 11:55:57 PM
Always worth by invest at ripple, look at last two day how ripple price is growing up. maybe it give you more motivate for invest at ripple, just waiting for several week you can take much profit with ripple.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
September 30, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
It's not a bad idea to buy ripple for now, the development of this coint is good and starts to be known to many people, if you believe buy ripple for now and invest
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:34:12 PM
Ripple is the project that few people believe in, but everyone keeps it. It's a lot of fun, because I also succumbed to this trend.

This is because a large proportion of the coins are in the ripple, it is centralized and at any time can freeze all accounts. It is not a cryptocurrency at all.
Ripple is indeed capable to become coin of very able to reliably be coins that have many more advantages. The ripple that becomes the main coin and has many more advantages which brought progress and support for its development is so inflated.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
Recently, the Riple coin simply surprises me. I am very pleased with such success. In capitalization, Ripple shares the second place with the well-known Ethereum coin! I think next year there is a chance that the Ethereum coin will be in 3rd place.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 384
September 29, 2018, 12:02:35 PM
Any idea about Bill Clinton's announcement on SWELL in San Francisco next week? Xrapid live or something else? In case there is no announcement we can go down as fast as we grought (((
Pages:
Jump to: