Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 30. (Read 15695 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:37:06 AM
You can invest in Ripple from now on if interested, this coint start a lot in the know and for future development will certainly be better, hope you are lucky investment in ripple
Activity: 125
June 28, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
I would like to say, if Ripple is very good and suitable for long-term investment, Ripple's investment is also safe, I really like Ripple because of the fast transaction, Ripple also keeps working with Bank and other big companies. rothers so far can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for ripples this year.

Activity: 144
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 12:26:37 AM
Ripple is in its early growth stages and will no doubt be signing more contracts and gaining a larger bank customer base in the next year or so. I would suggest that the price of XRP will increase so that fewer units are required to make the largescale money transactions the currency is designed for.

At the current price there is likely good room for growth as the overall market recovers anyway.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 12:23:37 AM
This ripple is also one of the types of coins that I think is very potential. lots of talks about the ripple. It means that many who know the ripple. Cycle all its in the market are also quite stable. This is great for you make the investment. Then I buy a ripple if it wants the investment on this coin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Yes, this is good and ambiton project. I belive we can buy it on every of it drop from now. Once it will be used by any bank that day it will really boom and make huge profit for us. But this is long term invest so I suggest not put to much into this project just about 20% of your portfolio
Activity: 182
June 27, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

I think ripple coins are good for investment from now on. I do not know more about Ripple yet, certainly their side has worked with many banks. and it was very nice
Ripple is an Altcoin with high potential to generate high profits because of its steadily increasing growth it helps to generate substantial profits by having to make the main coin backed up for the foreseeable future. so to have and support the development of Ripple able to make the price and its value increased so high.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
Just now i see ripple partnership in an indian banking so good development as of now. Continues good information about the ripple so maybe it is a good investment. One more advantage is have a low supply the. When there is hype. Demand of the coin become higher and proportionally price will climb faster
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 11:45:42 PM
You can, but with great care. That's good. But they can also fail. So far, it fluctuates, but everything can change for the better and for the worse.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 26, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

The price has dipped further since that post, similarly to other coins.
Yes, I do think that XRP is a good buy. Ripple are doing really well, and I think they are closer than most crypto projects to actual real-world everyday use.
Activity: 322
June 26, 2018, 04:33:42 AM
Ripple is real time gross settlement system ,currency exchange . It works with large enterprices and deals with the large finacial institution which has helped its digital coin , known as XRP . Ripple is larger investor in crypto currencies and it has great popularity in crypto world .
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
I think that ripple has great potential and buying this coin for storage in the long term is definitely worth it. But it is worth noting that the growth of this coin, I mean a significant increase, will occur only in the confluence of favorable circumstances for this coin.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 17, 2018, 07:38:15 AM
The Ripple make deal with some central banks, I hope will have a positive impact on the world of cryptocurancy, I just hope that the partnership has been done so far Ripple can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for Ripple this year. if the partnership works, then I'm sure it will not take long to raise the price.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Investing in Ripple is actually a very safe investment. It can hold on when most altcoins collapse. It can also rise significantly when the bull market arrives. This is why Ripple was able to Attractive place!
Activity: 264
June 17, 2018, 06:41:59 AM
It might increase, but I prefer to stay away from ripple as i made my own research on this project, and its background is not promising for me
Activity: 129
June 17, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
One of the coins popular in the world of ripple crypto currencies. When the project is analyzed and the white paper is read the stock market will become a great dynamic in the future.
Activity: 238
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 17, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

It can grow in price in the future, it's an excellent technology, but to be honest, I do not understand why everyone thinks that banks will start buying the ripple coins themselves? It seems to me insane that the bank, instead of transferring money to another bank, went to the crypto exchange, bought a ripple, transferred it to another bank and during this whole operation the price changed several times.
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 06:27:02 AM
The Ripple make deal with some central banks, I hope will have a positive impact on the world of cryptocurancy, I just hope that the partnership has been done so far Ripple can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for Ripple this year. if the partnership works, then I'm sure it will not take long to raise the price.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
solid investment imo. Ive heard so much about this coin. good and bad but mostly good. if you have the mones, I say JUST DO IT
Activity: 443
June 15, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
Well,I believe that ripple is good choice for investing which position already Top 3 in market and i also believe that in future the price of ripple will increase much more than now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
I think investing on Ripple is killing crypto world its not a decentrelised coin also more than 80% coins are premined . I think investing on XEM , IOST , TRX is far better than investing on Ripple. If your investing on Ripple keep in mind for this huge bearish trend ripple may be the major reason . Whales are controlling market always keep that in mind.
Activity: 406
June 14, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

For me Ripple is not in a row of currencies in which I would like to make investments. On my mind this currency should be more liberal. Then it would be more attractive to ordinary people and to professional traders.
Pages:
Jump to: