Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 31. (Read 15695 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
I think this is the best time to invest as the price is low now and is expected to go up soon. So, if you are cable of then invest right now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
If you're looking to invest medium to long term you'd probably not lose money investing in Ripple

I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere fast as far as increase in value is concerned but most of the top assets do have potential to appreciate by the end of the year
Ripple is no doubt a very good coin for the sake of investing of the money but only for the ones who know much about the ripple. It is because the nature of the ripple is quite different from rest of the crypto coins and that you can’t treat the ripple just like other coins. You must deal the things in a way which can then help you in making of money because of that investment which you have made.
Activity: 46
June 12, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
Yes coin ripple already showed a very strong growth when no one believed in it, now on the fall of its price is to buy it and wait for a new growth.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
I believe that ripple is a very good coin investment. It has achieved very good position in the market. I believe that the price will rise up more in the coming future.
Activity: 115
June 11, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
I think it's worth investing in Ripple. This coin has great potential and a great future. I am sure about that. Now it is possible to buy Ripple at a very attractive price. I believe that by the end of the year the value of Ripple will grow and will be more than two dollars.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
Ripple is a great coin for trade. Because they are not risky. Price is always stable. It’s a good character for a coin. That’s why i suggest you invest on ripple. But its true bitcoin is more profitable than ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
From my perception Ripple coins are very good for investment. Recently The Ripple worked with many banks and the experience was very good. It can pump out very soon.
Activity: 197
June 10, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
I am not so familiar with the coin on this one., nonetheless Ripple was ranked the top position after 3 bit coin, etherium. This shows the Ripple has the opportunity to growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 10, 2018, 12:56:44 PM
Information about RIPPLE does not really know it in detail, but according to some information from some of the groups I met, RIPPLE is very good, let alone investing from now on. Even if the issue of the upsurge in the near future, I think it will happen, with a lot of positive value and dev work with other parties.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
June 10, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
i wont give a penny for this shit, why do i? u have to give them some money as a collateral, u have to give them your all accounts from your banks, they can bann u anytime and u will lose all your money if they want, nah, thnx, not for me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
June 10, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

It should rise but im ambiguous about this project for many reasons ! The mesons rate of their coins is unlimited and in addition to that they are also regulating their project like centralised one. This makes me worried that they will ever let the project price go up than the normal one, and here the normal is being around 1USD. We saw XRP hiking ATH to 3 USD but that was because of the whole market cap login crazy last December. So there is no as such guarantee that XRP will ever grow it huge rates in the future. Its just empty prediction that they will!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 10, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
I have bought and sold many coins to date, but I have not been successful in some way with Ripple. When I sell, the price of Ripple is rising. Whenever I buy, the price is falling.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 12:38:23 PM
Basically its hard to tell for general people only analysis’s can predict this but altcoin like ripple is doing really well also this give lots of benefits to their customers and though its new than btc so it creates and add some extra benefits so I guess its good for invest.
Activity: 165
June 10, 2018, 05:41:21 AM
Ruibocoin is the base currency of Ripple Networks. It can circulate through the entire Ripple network. The total number is 100 billion, and it gradually decreases with the increase of transactions. Ripple Labs is operated by Ripple Labs (formerly known as OpenCoin).
Ruibo currency is the only common currency in the ripplei system. It is different from other currencies in the ripple system. Other currencies such as CNY and USD cannot be withdrawn across the gateway. In other words, the CNY issued by the A gateway can only be withdrawn at the A gateway. To withdraw money from the B Gateway, it must be converted to the CNY of the B Gateway through the pending order function of the ripple system before it can be withdrawn to the B Gateway. The Ripper is completely free of this limitation and it is common within the ripple system.
On January 1, 2018, the trading price of the ripples surged by nearly 56% last Friday and reached a record high. The market value surpassed the Ether in one fell swoop and became the second largest cryptocurrency. [1]
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 10, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

Yes, XRP is a great coin. It is as close as anything in crypto to real-world adoption. Historically, price rises have been sudden and dramatic, followed by a quick correction - mainly due to the overheated South Korean market. A good coin though, yes.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
Yes of course ! Investing in Ripple will give you benefits. Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges. This is especially likely for a coin like Ripple which can benefit from price stability.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
By the end of the year the cost of virtual currency can reach 2-3 USD per coin, and in 2019, increase this figure by half. The forecast for Ripple for 2019 can be called positive.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 03:29:56 AM
Maybe I was a little hesitant with the ripple. for investment might be a good choice but if it's for the long run I think it will be difficult to invest here. the partners are indeed in large and indeed many ripple but the performance of great partners despite the ripple is not visible has the influence to the ripple itself. But if you want to invest in it also could be a good choice and can ride but sooner or later there will be no one knows.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 10, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
RIPPLE is good coin. the price now on dips
we still wait pump for all coins. I think if that happens, XRP will be pump too
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

As Ripple belong to the top ranked coins which is 3rd in the rank then i could say that Ripple is a very promising coin and I also remembered that it replace Ethereum for the top spot for a while but it just happen that Ethereum platform is too strong for this coin. Therefore holding Ripple is an excellent choice as sooner or later this coin will probably to be top among Altcoins again as the team is very reliable and actively promoting the XRP products.
Pages:
Jump to: