Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 32. (Read 15695 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
June 10, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
If you're looking to invest medium to long term you'd probably not lose money investing in Ripple

I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere fast as far as increase in value is concerned but most of the top assets do have potential to appreciate by the end of the year
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

Considering it was price more than $1 I think it's a pretty good idea to buy now since it will probably rise again.

Though, I don't know about long-term. Maybe if you believe in a centralized corporate coin... Wink
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
Rippleis developing day by day and people are getting interested in this these days. I hope in future it'll do more good and place a good position in the market.
Activity: 73
June 09, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
The Ripple make deal with some central banks, I hope will have a positive impact on the world of cryptocurancy, I just hope that the partnership has been done so far Ripple can run smoothly and can bring change or maximum growth for Ripple this year. if the partnership works, then I'm sure it will not take long to raise the price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Ripple is distributed protocol to move money around the world, but the concept is very good and the tech behind is already proven on a large scale.
Buying ripple can be beneficial as their value would increase with more bank tie-ups and when customers start using them, so it might be a good investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 09, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

the chances of making it in the crypto-ecosystem after your investment are 50/50, investing in crypto is a thing that involves personal decision making, in this crypto space we all have our experience, both the good and bad.  
If you are planning on investing please do your diligent research, don't believe everything they say to you on this forum...
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
ripple is one of altcoin that many used as long-term investment by some investors,
but now the price of ripple plunge free and not up to $ 1. this certainly makes the investors to think again to invest in ripple,
and also many say if ripple is a backup altcoin from banking and government
Activity: 155
June 09, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

I do not know much about ripples, it just sounds a lot of people who believe in growth and choose to trade. Every investment has a risk, a wise investment decision is a decision taken from your examination. I think ripple is good for investment, position three shows the power of ripple.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 12:27:33 PM
Yes definitely. We still haven't seen it's potential yet and it's a very promising coin. One of the more safer options at the moment especially if you're afraid of being late to the party and all, this party is definitely only just beginning. I have noticed that it has quite a bad rep but that's  not really because of financial concerns, it's more political. I myself am hoping to invest in Ripple hopefully in the new future Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 09, 2018, 11:15:35 AM
For near future i dont know but i hear in future if what ceo of ripple were right ripple will be use by many bank but i dont think in near future it would happen. So i think ripple quiet good for investment and i do think ripple still have a pottential to grow.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 09, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
If you look at the history of the price movement of RIPPLE, I think its better to buy this coin now only if you want to hold this coin for a longer time. The price of this coin really moves faster than what you think because this coin can really be control. Pump and dump is normal in this coin, know when to enter and exit with XRP.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Ripple is a very promising coin and if you can find it out if you can see its chart. The price is low right now as a effect of this bearish market. I think investing into it now will be a good decision for future.
Activity: 185
June 09, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
Ripple is competing to win the financial banking industry, not creating the highest market cap currency. Cheap XRP serves their organization much more than expensive XRP.
Activity: 58
June 09, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Right now, the whole crypto currency is facing towards bearish position and it keeps on fluctuating. So, this is time that people should invest in crypto coins like Ripple. Ripple is having great popularity these days. I think soon the price is going to be increased.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 08, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

We can expect the bitcoin price go to peak value but don't expect and if this coin bigger that is not actually good for the marketplace trend. If you are investor of centralized crypto currencies we can find the more value in the market first.
Then you should check the CMC site to find and speculate your own whether it will go for the marketplace in future days. Personally I don't think it will go bigger.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 08, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

I think ripple coins are good for investment from now on. I do not know more about Ripple yet, certainly their side has worked with many banks. and it was very nice
I don't think so. Why? Yes Ripple is working together with banks. But they don't use the Ripple coin (XRP) for that. So XRP is useless at the moment.
Activity: 80
June 08, 2018, 08:26:07 AM
I see this Ripple like fiat or USD currency and the price spike is not as significant as other virtual currencies but I also like to exchange tokens with Ripple because I rate this stable and faster than Ethereum.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
I think if you try earn x3 x4 or more - Ripple is not for you, due to large capitalization. But if you want earn some money, for example 30%, you can try, because this coin was with large price some months ago.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 08:16:18 AM
Ripple is the largest investor in crypto currencies. investors have high expectations. you will see that in the future you will succeed when you analyze the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
yeah hope so
Pages:
Jump to: