Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 6. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Hi. I think that in Ripple it is a long-term investment. There is still time to buy in order to invest the price at the moment is very small.

An investment in Ripple is only profitable for a short term. The current xrp situation on the market confirms that it is a typical pump and dump coin. And this is associated with potential large losses. Buying xrp should be able to count on potential large losses. This is not a long term investment.

I think a short or long investment depends on when the investor buys it. If someone buys it at a high price, and then the market goes down, it will take a long time for that investment to make a profit.
the longer the investment capable of generating more profits. so it is very good by trying a long term investment in Ripple that is able to generate more profits that bring progress also on the Ripple going forward and attract more registrants.

I do not think investing in xrp on a long term is a good idea. It is better to wait for a good moment and invest in a short term and make profits. The last increase in xrp prices only confirms this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In a certain market condition, I would suggest to investment into cryptocurrency, it will determine as a long time investment, but if you can invest for a short time only, most likely you will loose your money in the bear market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Although I don't like ripple very much, I have to admit that it is an excellent investment for people who are only looking for monetary gains, ripple being centralized doesn't help much to the objectives that cryptos have, but that's already the subject of another discussion. To the point, ripple is a long-term investment, because they expect to have agreements with different banks and they have to establish certain regulations to make it moderately safe.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Long term...believe me  learned from my lesson I sold mine very cheap b4 goes high😢😢😢 approx..600K😭😭😭
Activity: 154
This is the prospect of a long time. If you buy it is better to forget about it for a couple of years. And wait for growth.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I think it's extremely likely that Ripple the company will be hugely successful. The only real question is to what extent this will translate into price rises for XRP the token. Well, xRapid certainly looks promising, and this I think is the product that has to use XRP... so basedon this I am quite confident that XRP will do well.
Activity: 319
Most experts today agree that Ripple really has excellent long-term perspectives. Therefore, I am now considering an option with long-term investments in Ripple, while prices remain low. This is a really useful and rapidly growing network, which can continue its successful development from next year.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
This point, should be short-term investment, when you have achieved the desired return. Long-term investment is more risky than before 2017
I had looked at the recent Ripple project that has made large-scale cooperation with banks, it will make Ripple more suitable for long-term investments. At least by working with banks and banks using Ripple as a tool to send money easily, it will make every Ripple investor feel safe. Ripple will continue to have a stable price and even will increase if another bank in the world complies a bank that has worked with the bank previously.

However, I only have a little doubt if every admirer of the decentralization system will like Ripple and invest in it. The fact is clear, Ripple is working with banks, while almost all cryptocurrency users don't like banks.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

I am now betting on long-term investments in the purchase of Ripple. Today, it is truly one of the most promising altcoin, providing important benefits to modern digital society. Therefore, I believe in the active development of Ripple from next year with the rise in prices of this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
This point, should be short-term investment, when you have achieved the desired return. Long-term investment is more risky than before 2017
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi. I think that in Ripple it is a long-term investment. There is still time to buy in order to invest the price at the moment is very small.

An investment in Ripple is only profitable for a short term. The current xrp situation on the market confirms that it is a typical pump and dump coin. And this is associated with potential large losses. Buying xrp should be able to count on potential large losses. This is not a long term investment.

I think a short or long investment depends on when the investor buys it. If someone buys it at a high price, and then the market goes down, it will take a long time for that investment to make a profit.
the longer the investment capable of generating more profits. so it is very good by trying a long term investment in Ripple that is able to generate more profits that bring progress also on the Ripple going forward and attract more registrants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
ripple is super long term investment. but take note during bull run. usually ripple can sell a good price on the right time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It depends how strong you will survive, both are good choices. Onky if you want to do trading don't play all of your wealth because you will hard to make ypur emotion stable.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Ripple ( XRP) is obviously is one of best five coins. It is centralized coins and it is on 3rd ranking in coinmarket cap. I recommend you to trade XRP as a long investment, that will be beneficial to your strategy. For short term, it isn't highly profitable coin.
with the top 3 position in the list of the best tokens making it more trusted to invest funds there, and in my opinion next year will be the best year for XRP to have a better growth in market trading, so it's very suitable for hold long term.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
i wouldn't invest in ripple - xrp coin at all. it is not known that xrp is really going to be used by banks or not. and circulating supply is very high. that is why it is being used to manipulations mostly. they pump and dump to make money only.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Long term
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
Ripple ( XRP) is obviously is one of best five coins. It is centralized coins and it is on 3rd ranking in coinmarket cap. I recommend you to trade XRP as a long investment, that will be beneficial to your strategy. For short term, it isn't highly profitable coin.
Activity: 252
Put your fingers away from this centralised garbage coin. It has nothing familiar with crypto currencies and I cannot get why this coin is still in top 3 currencies. People, wake up, it should be NEO, EOS or XLM but not Ripple.
Activity: 284
Ripple has a good team and has been around for a long time.  Most altcoins do not have half as good of a team behind them as Ripple.
Activity: 304
Ripple has great potential in the long run. When bitcoin regains its position and the situation on the crypto market improves, Ripple will once again successfully develop and become more expensive. Therefore, I am fully confident that now is a great time to buy and hold a ripple, while the price of the coin remains very cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: