Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 8. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

This current market condition is confusing me so I'm trying to go only with short-term deals, because I'm literally afraid to go long-term even with something trusted as Ripple, it can be dangerous.
I'd recommend for long term investment. as for investments in the long term is much more profitable and give more opportunities.
so for the future are capable of producing much more progress for coins, especially on the Ripple itself.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think the encryption market is actually a long-term investment market. Because the price of cryptocurrency will not pick up in the short term. But I think this year's encryption market is not suitable for investment, because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, and we will only lose more in long-term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Definitely a long-term investment. Especially now, when the cryptocurrency market has subsided. I think that now is the time to buy coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Short or long term investment depends on the profit you want to achieve! In my opinion, once you have achieved the required profit, the decision is very important!

If you want to get a small profit then you only need time to get it but if you want to get a bigger profit you should wait and be patient longer. You can try it yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Short or long term investment depends on the profit you want to achieve! In my opinion, once you have achieved the required profit, the decision is very important!
Activity: 168
In my opinion, all the coins that have been purchased should be in the long run, because the time for market development!
Activity: 210
for me it's a short term because we know the market value is not stable can it drop off any time. so you should have trading strategies for more money to get and to be smart when out of money to lose
Activity: 38
For ripple you should invest long term, should not invest short term. Because long term investment helps you get a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Only long-term investment ! but on practice case and short-term) difficult to guess I pick a HOLD!
Activity: 27
If my advice is to prefer the Rangga Long Ripple Investment. Because the long term guarantees us to make a profit, but depending on our own, can wait patiently or not. For the short term it is also good, but for me it is too risky for the decline in the price of coins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I would invest long term in to Ripple.  The media and elite seem to like this coin so I can see it having great support moving forward.  it the establishment likes your coin you will be very safe moving forward.  Ripple is a great play as it will be protected. 
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think we can use ripple to use for long-term investment and short-term because ripple can increase higher and decrease lower. and besides that, while the price is meager, I think we can buy a lot of ripple to hold for a long-term, and if the rate is increased 50%, we can also sell the ripple to get our money back plus we can get much profit. I think this is a good strategy to use on the market, but this will not always happen because we know that the market is still unpredicted.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

ripple is actually a good altcoin, it has a great potential, but many people are considering it not a good altcoin because it is a centralized altcoin, but for many people, who can really make a profit from it, saying that it is good for long term.
Activity: 187
Ripple coins will grow in the long run. This serves the banking system, and the bank's network, especially stability and durability. In addition, more and more different financial structures are turning to the use of these coins. However, it would be great to combine long-term investment with periodic ripple trade with a clear increase and price decline.
Activity: 168
I think Ripple is suitable for long-term and short-term investments, I think this is the right time to buy Ripple, you can buy at a fairly low price, I'm sure the next few months Ripple will increase, I think Ripple will skyrocket in 2019.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Ripple is a long-term investment for me because I see Ripple has a very bright future and great potential. Now Ripple has fallen a lot because of the decline of the whole market, but I don't care about the short-term ups and downs, I What I see is that in the next 1-2 years, Ripple is likely to rise to more than $5.
Activity: 154
If for me, ripple is better suited for the short term. Because the price movement of the ripple is also quite quickly happen. So it is unfortunate if not utilized properly.
Activity: 518
The price behaviour of ripple in the cryptocurrency make ripple a short term trading coin for me. It is also very tough for me to keep a cryptocurrency that is not fully or partly decentralized. I will short ripple for short term.
Activity: 72
I bought Ripple for the long term.  Ripple is backed by powerful people.  I don';t buy it so much because it's the greatest coin ever.  I buy it for the people and the idea behind the coin.  I think the big boys like ideas like this and will back it and hype it in the media when the time is right. 
Activity: 56
I know that XRP is a very promising one. It is really suitable for a long term investment because of its potential and it will help you update your life by giving money.
Pages:
Jump to: