Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 9. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
if I think Ripple is one of the coins used for long-term investments, because at any time I am sure that Ripple prices will continue to increase.
Yeah, Ripple is a very popular network, many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure and also their developer team is good.And also for short term any coin will not give you better return.There might be price fluctuation in Ripple for short term. So my advice is focus on long term investment it is best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Ripple (XRP) is definitely long-term. any banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure and also their developer team is good.And also for short term any coin will not give you better return.There might be price fluctuation in Ripple for short term. So my advice is focus on long term investment it is best.
I also would like to say that I agree with the answers in this thread that say "long-term". When it comes to Ripple, it's not profitable short-term, so I hold.
Activity: 114
I think this is a long-held coin. He is the same as Bitcoin and is suitable for long-term investment. But when the price is high, you have to remember to sell it.
Activity: 336
I think the best one it to analyze the XRP coin, put take profit and wait until it will hit the targeted price. Will it happen in a few days or weeks is not that much important in this case.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
if I think Ripple is one of the coins used for long-term investments, because at any time I am sure that Ripple prices will continue to increase.
Activity: 60
Ripple (XRP) is definitely long-term. Yes the news is a lot. the future of ripple will become coin bank because banks use ripple technology in the speed of transactions that the bank needs in the future.
Activity: 319
Ripple is also one of the promising token that is good for long term investment because it is also called a bankers token that run by banks, i also have this token and i hold it for longer years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

In my opinion, Ripple is a long-term investment because their team has worked with many well-known companies.
Activity: 476
If to speak objectively then Ripple is one of the most promising players on the crypto market. And the negative background that is poured on him from all sides only confirms this.
I think Ripple / XRP is a better play than most of the altcoins out there. Because it is backed by Google and many banksters are involved into it. It is alsoone of the fastes currencies out there.
Activity: 145
I think it depends on you. When this cryptocurrency reaches the price you want, then you can sell it. Everyone's investment method is different, and everyone has their own unique investment in the project they invest. Insights, so others can't give you too accurate advice.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

There is a potential, a fairly stable coin and of course, as a conclusion, a long-term retention, and for this you need at least five years to feel the profit.
Activity: 198
XRP for me is for long haul hodl. With respect to its most extreme supply it will require again some investment to achieve it's unequaled high. The market today is exceptionally hazardous, so on the off chance that you trust that its on its ath why not consider of pitching some level of it to take a few benefits. You contribute, so you're expecting for a few increases. Whatever remains of it hodl.
Activity: 211
Up to market condition, you have to wait long term because of the current market situation. Ripple is one of my favorite projects. I also looking for long-term. keep holding at least 4 month :-)
Activity: 238
Ripple (XRP) is definitely long-term. any banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure and also their developer team is good.And also for short term any coin will not give you better return.There might be price fluctuation in Ripple for short term. So my advice is focus on long term investment it is best.
Activity: 266

For my opinion, any alts that is in the top 50 in coinmarketcap would be good but if you only prefer Ripple i think it's a good choice too. Maybe if the market reach 800 Billion in market cap maybe XRP will make it again to $3..
Activity: 210
If to speak objectively then Ripple is one of the most promising players on the crypto market. And the negative background that is poured on him from all sides only confirms this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
For me the investment in the Ripple does not seem very attractive now, but if you want to buy it, I think it will be a long-term investment. Of course, it can show growth, but a lot will depend on the situation in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
I think that ripple is more suitable for long-term investment. When we decide on short-term investments, we must be active in monitoring the market carefully and periodically. But when choosing a long-term investment, it is not too active in monitoring the market now. This ripple is suitable for long-term investments because ripple has an advantage in the speed of transactions that can be useful and potential for the future.
Activity: 294
It depends on those of you who want to invest, if you want your future to be good you can just invest long term and the example of the coin that you invest is bitcoin. If you want to quickly take luck, you are investing in short-term. I can only tell this thanks. Smiley
Activity: 106
I think that short-term investment is still a long-term investor depending on the current situation of the cryptocurrency market and what coins to invest in. When the cryptocurrency market falls, we should invest for a long time. When the cryptocurrency market rises, we should invest short-term and wait for the right time. sell
Pages:
Jump to: