Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 10. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Swell appears to be peaceful in the cryptoworld, yet is steady. I believe it's prepared for another pump when this Bitcoin show closes. It's unquestionably a long haul venture for some reasons however one principle reason would be on the grounds that Banks are always supporting it's cutting edge innovation.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I think the ripple is a long term investment coin, it has at up to $ 3. It is a good coin, if you have money you should invest long term on it right now. This time the price is cheap, you should buy in and let the last few months there will be surprises for you.
Activity: 54
Ripple is definitely a long term investment. Over the last few months we have not seen any significant price movements in ripple inspite of good news but in the long run it will be a good option.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Swell is useful for here and now speculation. Since bank are occupied with the coin does not make it great long haul speculation and their choice will influence the market emphatically or adversely. So simply be cautious and at alarm while contributing.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Swell appears to be peaceful in the cryptoworld, however is steady. I believe it's prepared for another pump when this Bitcoin show closes. It's certainly a long haul speculation for some reasons however one primary reason would be on account of Banks are always supporting it's cutting edge innovation.
Activity: 140
Ripple is one of the good coins you need to invest in. Its price is always at the height of what the slack would not have kept the market strong, this coin will always be in a win. It was formerly called a promising monad.
Activity: 84
It is definitely a long term investment!
Activity: 106
Ripple is a reputable and valuable Altcoin on the market Cryptocurrency. Currently, the price of 1 XRP is about $ 0.34. With the value and potential of today's XRP, I think we should choose the long-term investment approach to XRP. Some sources suggest that ETH may have a significant decline in value. And is that the chance for the Altcoin to stand behind ETH in the Cryptocurrency market, including the XPR?
Activity: 126
but who understands the mechanisms of eggo work and its holders, should be aware that there is no sense in the growth of the coin!
Activity: 126
Oh yeah)) RIPL at the time caused a rustle and his potential really inspires confidence!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Well, I think that for long-term investment RIPL is not very suitable , for short term Yes , all depends on what the team has 60% of the tokens , and complete decentralization

I do not deal with the centralized currencies but IF I would have to choose between the long-term and short-term investments in XRP, I would better pick the second variant. It seems to me better than holding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Everyone's talking about long term! but how much would that be approximately ?  a few years ? A lot of positive news, but there is no growth coins!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
According to my understanding. Ripple one of the coins that can be used as a long-term investment. because Ripple's price movements are very significant and stable on the market. so don't hesitate to invest in Ripple.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
The ripple coin will grow in the long run. It serves the banking system, and the network of banks is primarily stability and durability. Moreover, more and more different financial structures are switching to the use of this coin. However, it would be nice to combine a long-term investment with periodic ripple trade with obvious increases and decreases in its price. This will give a good extra profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that this coin is worth investing in the long term, because I believe that it has great potential. But you also have to be always ready to sell it, because if the price rises quickly, then it has to be sold.
Merit: 1
Well, I think that for long-term investment RIPL is not very suitable , for short term Yes , all depends on what the team has 60% of the tokens , and complete decentralization
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I know that XRP is a very promising one. It is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. It is really suitable for a long term investment because of its potential and it will help you update your life by giving money.

Ripple company shows good results in terms of development but XRP coin for them is just another product. it's highy centralized and developers own big volumes of XRP so they can fall down the price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I try not to deal with the Ripple.  A large number of XRP are in the hands of the developers, which means they can manipulate the course.  The company Ripple and banks can not use the ripple token for transactions in the Ripple network.
Merit: 250
XRP has a pretty big capitalization ! from this I conclude that XRP will not be expensive in price! if only through many years!
Activity: 182
Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. Often times , we make the mistake of thinking that Cryptos is a get rich quick thing. Buying ripples should be for the long term and not for short term because with time, you would reap the profits of your investments overtime. Short term investment in Cryptos sometimes turns out disappointing because bad news can occur and the market plummets. Long term is better 
Pages:
Jump to: