Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting? - page 14. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
I think that ripple makes sense to keep only in the long run, since now the centralized coin is not accepted by the community, but in the future, when countries start to produce their own altcoins, and they will belong to the centralized, ripple can show a very good race.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:36:29 AM
I think shorting until it no longer seems profitable is the way to go for ripple
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
I feel like a virtual currency can hold it for a long time, if you've been holding it, you will get the profits, wait for place, for you have made the harvest, of course, is not to say that all of the virtual currency is the case, some hold it is not very effective, because encryption currency of most people are afraid of such things.We should also know that it has a large number of virtual currencies in circulation, which will affect the value and technical requirements of the project to gain its momentum to increase its price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
May 05, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
Ripple already proved it self how worthy they are in crypto market. They already built strong partnership and even those big players are keeping an eye with this platform. It is not impossible for RIPPLE to reach a new all time high by the end of this year so we better grab those before it reaches $1 position. Just look how IOTA's price now.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
May 05, 2018, 06:17:05 AM
What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

I believe that in this year we are able to take a lot of income from ripple so investing in it and holding it whole year could bring lot of profit to our wallets.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
May 05, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

I know every coin has fluctuate prices, but I think there is something different obout ripple.

For me, it is not a promising coin, because it is not decentralized and this is not giving trust to me.

No but with that being said, you can still hold it for a few years to make a decent profit out of it.

I follow its price continuously, it is giving good profit opportunities, but for me, considering about other top coins comes to me as a better option.
May 05, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

I know every coin has fluctuate prices, but I think there is something different obout ripple.

For me, it is not a promising coin, because it is not decentralized and this is not giving trust to me.

No but with that being said, you can still hold it for a few years to make a decent profit out of it.
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
May 04, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

Activity: 378
May 04, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Sell this tokens - they contradict all the ideas of crypto community and go against the principles of the open market! You can earn money on any other good altcoins!
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
May 04, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

I'm careful with this token and I consider ripple not to give a large growth this year. x2-x3 is the maximum that he is capable of. There are much more perspective coins such as  CAPP, TRON, EOS.
May 04, 2018, 07:13:29 AM
ripple crypto currencies have depreciated like other coins in recent months, and the volume of money has decreased. I think it is very appropriate these days for short term investment. because there are positive movements in the stock market and prices are rising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

In my opinion, everything is very obvious, if you are an experienced trader, then nothing prevents you from trading and profit from your trade. For those who invest in cryptocurrency and Ripple in particular, I can share my experience and say that to keep some of the investment money in XRP is necessary, but with a significant increase it is better to fix the profit and part with this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
i really dont like this coin but even if i dont like it this coin have a very big potential this coin have a future

Well said. I don't like it either but still think it has potential - and as a result, profit to be made from it.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
May 04, 2018, 06:34:35 AM
i really dont like this coin but even if i dont like it this coin have a very big potential this coin have a future
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 04, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

With Ripple for you know it not a HYPE coin. you always have to deal in long term with it.
it ATH about at $3 and now it almost reach $1 again. The big event still not come with it. HODL
Activity: 71
May 04, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
ripple is long term, infact very long term.
the total cap of ripple is 35 billion as of today. the ripples total supply is 100billion. it is really takes time to get 100 billion $ market cap.
even after reaching 100 billion marketcap , it barely values 1$
infact look at their total supply before investing
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 06:06:34 AM
Well, for me Ripple is only profitable for a long-term investment since its value remains the same follow towards bitcoin price. And as far as i concerned there is no significant news regarding on its development. That's why I prefer the time comes.
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 05:59:45 AM
Long term, HOLD. Ripple is already connected to so many banks and organisations and is already delivery massive changes to the financial sector. So I think XRP will rise in value
May 04, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
I'm going to be holding them for the long term, and then see what happens. If banks really start adapting them, the value will probably skyrocket so I'm waiting for that.
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
ripple is a coin secured by investors trading in crypto currencies. If you analyze the project, you will see that the potential is high. long-term investors may prefer.
Pages:
Jump to: