Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting? - page 10. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:21:33 PM
Ripple is one of my favorite altcoins and good for long-term investments because I think it also has the potential to keep increasing its price. In addition, the prospect developed by his own team will be better, it is currently still not maximized in its development but in the near future will certainly be profitable for its users
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
At the moment  the currency platform Ripple has not yet reached the ideal of development, however, judging by its rapid development, we can assume that in the near future it will be on a par with the leading payment systems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

Ripply is good for long term holding because the price is very low, i prefer that you should invest on credit coins because it was cheap and less than $1 dollar so you can hoard a huge amount and wait for its price to grow even more in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
Yes, Ripple has every prospect for success as a long-term investment. At the moment, its price in the market remains not very stable, but there are all prerequisites for growth in the future. this is evidenced, for example, that Apple, added to the application of the exchange rate, ripple.
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
May 29, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Ripple is better altcoin. But Its value so small. So, short term will not give good profit. So long term is good decision.
Ripple will touch around $5 or more than $5 after 2 years. As usual its marketcap is really good.
Activity: 308
May 29, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

In addition to ripple, there are a lot of coin I think the platform is better than ripple. Long-term investment in ripple can still make a profit, but I do not think it's as much as investing in ADA or WAVES.
Activity: 773
May 29, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
Investments in Ripple are long-term, however, if you invest in large sums, even in the short term you will get a good profit. Overall, Ripple is a suitable facility for long-term investments.
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 29, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
Think that short term is the best choice, as nowadays its position is very pity ))) So day trading,may be, can bring some profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
its a long term coin, it needs so much time to be in best state.. but if you want to scalp, maybe getting 30-50% you can buy now.. its approaching to 0.7 - .8$ as of now..  i bought some ripple yesterday. hoping it will see the green solid line.
Activity: 78
May 29, 2018, 10:35:25 AM
I personally wouldn't go near Ripple, it's far too centralized. I wouldn't be surprised if their blockchain got used a fair amount but I doubt their coins will be either.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
May 29, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
I think that its price is difficult to predict in the short term, but I am sure that its price will grow in the long term due to the constantly growing number of signed partnership agreements with new companies and banks. Ripple is constantly evolving and growing, despite the negative attitude towards it from the crypto community due to its centralization.
Activity: 333
May 29, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
for short-term trading, it has too low price and quite a small range of price changes. now ripple is moving mostly sideways trends. that is, the price changes to a very small amount.
Activity: 560
May 29, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

this time the red market is back, and this makes altcoin much down quickly following the decrease of bitcoin. I think you can wait until the limit of the decline happens, and then buy ripples. I think ripples have more potential than other altcoins in growth over the next few months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

It seems to me that hold while working with Ripple has its own prospects. At the moment, the coin really has a huge potential. There are many circumstances that support his growth prospects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 02:41:40 PM
I don't like ripple at all, so i advice you not to deal with this "cryptocurrency". It is centralized coin managed by Ripple Inc., so it is not a true crypto and i don't believe in it.
Activity: 84
May 28, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
I think ripple is a very good coin for a long-term investment because of the slow rise of the ripple price and that's for sure Cheesy
Activity: 218
May 28, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
I think Ripple will only benefit in the long-term future, because Ripple can act as an exchanger against the State currency, and I think it will be crowded in future use.
So far there is no significant news about its development.
Its value follows towards the BTC price. That's why I prefer to wait.
Activity: 854
May 28, 2018, 02:26:51 PM
The choice of long and short depends on the strategy and the time you are able to spend on it. Every currency is enough volatile for shorting, but it requires to be rather professional in crypto trading to be able to catch the signal.
Activity: 213
May 28, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
I think one should hold ripple for a long time as the price of ripple goes on increasing and ripple has became second in the list of coins according to the market value. So by investing in ripple one can earn a lot. It is best for the future.
Activity: 490
May 28, 2018, 02:21:09 PM
Ripple has been a very good trading Altcoin! The volume of trading on ripple has been consistently up and development going on with ripple is easily understood by non- cryptocurrency community! Ripple is definitely good for shorting!
Pages:
Jump to: