Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting? - page 9. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
I think ripple is good for long term, because last year there was only 2 pumps but big, in may and in December, may be this year or next will be pump and big one, so hodl.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
Why are people much like talking abount Ripple. XRP is a centralized coin, which is against the role of decentralization. Lets wait to sew what the outcome woukd be in couple of week's time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
I think it can give you good profits, but I am not sure you can get that profit after a long term or a short term. Generally, I don't like the price situations of the ripple and I am trying to find new and promising coins instead of it.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
The choice of long and short depends on the strategy and the time you are able to spend on it. Every currency is enough volatile for shorting, but it requires to be rather professional in crypto trading to be able to catch the signal.
Activity: 110
July 03, 2018, 07:42:32 AM
so many people said it is good for long term investment and a few people said it is for short term. in my opinion,you must know when you can sell and got real profit. and dont hope got a lot than usual profit. Why? because when you are the profesional trader it is the good thinks or trick you must to know.
Activity: 434
July 03, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
I think ripple is much better in long term because in short term I cant say if you are going to earn an good amount of income unlike in long term there’s a assurance  because you are waiting to the perfect timing.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 01:08:42 AM
Since I negatively regard the Ripple project, I probably will say that the best solution is short, because otherwise I do not even know how to eradicate this project from the crypto-currency industry, this project was created by bankers, against them we created crypto-currencies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 30, 2018, 01:59:36 AM
I have invested in Ripple for the long term and have complete confidence that it will not disappoint me in the slightest due to the growing community, continuous development by the dedicated development team etc. I see a lot of FUD related to Ripple on a regular basis, but simply ignore it which is why I have earned healthy profits through this coin in the past and I am confident I will continue earning in this manner in the future.
Activity: 209
June 30, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
Short time i guess. When i see Ripple its change constant values. But its certainly good coin.But i think not a long term coin.

Also,I don't think Ripple will survive in the long run anyway. It goes against most of what cryptocurrency stands for and I hope it won't be used much in the future.
I agree that Ripple is short term. It has a possibility to disappear in the near future. I think that this token cannot survive for a long term. It easily change their price over  time. however, I considered this kind of token as the good one.
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 10:50:18 PM
Ripple is quite hot. It has a fairly large trading volume. I think we should stock up for a long time. Good luck !
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
Ripple has always been a crapcoin with no usage at all, i do not even understand why people bother themselves to buy this shit that is almost useless

Activity: 213
June 04, 2018, 09:15:40 AM
I am never supporting the idea of investing into altcoins for a long term. I think it is very risky and just unreasonable to do. Invest in Bitcoin for long-term yes please, but altcoins will most likely die in a matter of 5 years or so.
Activity: 286
June 02, 2018, 07:56:37 PM
"For a long-term investor like me, ripple, like other altcoins, is to keep in the wallet.
Of course, there are short-term investors and day traders who try to take advantage of volatility and make a profit, but I do not have the time or the stomach for it"
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
June 01, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
Ripple has a total supply of 100 billion tokens. From which only 40 billion is in supply at the moment. Company releases tokens periodically to maintain the required inflation. This will effect price in long term. So, I would say don't go for long term investment in XRP. The market volatility has made long term HODL a wrong investment option nowadays. It is better to go for short term trading with keeping in mind the bear and the bull cycle. Even for XRP which is anyway an inflationary coin.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
June 01, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
Yeah, I have an opinion that ripple is one of the good crypto currency.  Especially, ripple ables to renew the facilities where the facility is limited to bitcoin, eg in terms of transaction speed and block containment, ripple is superior to bitcoin. In my opinion, ripple is suitable for long-term and short-term investment. Even, ripple price is  more stable than bitcoin price. If you are someone who has enough money then ripple is good for long-term investment but if your life depends on this investment then use ripple for the short term continues to be taken its profit. If you see from the technological excellence of ripple then I am sure that ripple will be a very potential coin in the future.
Activity: 236
June 01, 2018, 08:41:13 AM
I still believe this Ripple will experience greatness in the future, so I will keep my Ripple until later, until Ripple really has a very high price.
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 08:37:41 AM
I think ripple's a promising coin. I don't like the project itself because it is a centralized coin, but under certain circumstances in the future this coin can bring you a lot of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
May 31, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

For me, I think Ripple is more like a long-term investment than short-term but it can also be both if you know how to trade it can be both because for me I think ripple can be a great asset in the future like bitcoin. In my preference Ripple might be the next bitcoin that can sky-rocket high in the future but patience is always the key to trading. In short, it is really up to you on how you invest but for me, I'm more into long-term so I would always go for long-term investment.
Activity: 66
May 31, 2018, 05:41:11 PM
Ripple - an ideal option for medium- and long-term investments. The path of this currency is unlikely to be too easy, but the prospects, given the current success and focus of the team on the result, promise to be quite rosy. To the same, investments in the so-called. "Altcoiins" are now often seen as a good option for diversifying risks in the formation of their crypto portfolio. Nevertheless - this is a private opinion, it's up to you to decide, of course.
Ripple is a steady holder within the top coin rankings. If people want to make some money on it short term then they should find something else.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 05:37:33 PM
Ripple - an ideal option for medium- and long-term investments. The path of this currency is unlikely to be too easy, but the prospects, given the current success and focus of the team on the result, promise to be quite rosy. To the same, investments in the so-called. "Altcoiins" are now often seen as a good option for diversifying risks in the formation of their crypto portfolio. Nevertheless - this is a private opinion, it's up to you to decide, of course.
Pages:
Jump to: