Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting? - page 11. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
Personally, I do not really like investments in Ripple. Yes, I can agree with its good potential in the future for a long-term investment. But I work mainly with a short-term reference point - I periodically buy it and quickly sell it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
Ripoco is a virtual currency issued by RippleLabs, which is the basic token of the Ripple payment network. It can be distributed throughout the entire Ripple network, with a total volume of 100 billion, and is used for cross-border settlements.

The emergence of digital currency to a certain extent shows that the external forces with Internet technology as the main driving force are deeply influencing and changing the financial order that has been formed. Restructuring cannot be accomplished overnight, and changes in market conditions in the financial sector are even more moody. Therefore, we have seen some changes in the ups and downs of the virtual currency market.

Nevertheless, we still cannot deny the impact of Internet technology on the traditional financial system and their positive influence and changes on the future financial market. From the perspective of the production and operation mechanism of these virtual currencies, they greatly enhance the efficiency of the original traditional financial market, which uses the physical currency as the main trading subject, and greatly reduce transaction costs.
Activity: 323
May 24, 2018, 02:08:06 AM
beautiful both. map long or short term. The beauty of the long term is that those who have potential coins and for the short term are here entering the mining companies who want to earn a lot of money. in fast process.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 21, 2018, 11:55:13 PM
Ripple is one of the best coin, infact no 3 and it's usage is very useful to people around the world so it has reached an ath and dip to 80% down which I think is best position to buy in for long term but u can always buy with 10% of yr invest and see if it will dip more and if it find it way up then u can buy too cos I know it has some good news coming soon.
Activity: 99
May 21, 2018, 11:44:43 PM
I strongly believe that Ripple is one of strong coins so I recommend that you should invest in this coin for a long time. If you can alalysis and have enough knowledge, you will catch the chance to get more and more profit. Moreover, you should add some other strong coins to your porfolio to complete the investment strategy. Good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
at this time, Ripple became a hot topic discussed by the crypto. in my opinion, the ripple will last long and the price reputation will be able to survive for the long term. because the Ripple fundamentals are very strong, which cooperate with some banks in europe and asia. so the excellence of Ripple no doubt.
Activity: 321
May 19, 2018, 09:37:39 AM
Ripple long-term profit because the ripple is ico bank, which has been working with several countries in europe and even asia, did not rule out will also replace conventional banks
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 09:32:16 AM
I think both short and long term ripple is good. But in short, the ripple will not grow much, I think will increase to a maximum of only about 50%. We all know the old ATH of the Ripple is very high at around $ 4, I think by the end of 2018 the ripple could grow back to nearer this milestone, if market conditions are better, I think the ripple will reach $ 5 in early 2019.
chances are ripples are good for the long haul, because they used to be pretty good,
so the chances of getting back to their best or even exceeding are still very likely
Activity: 69
May 19, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
trash, not even decentralized in the slightest.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 08:58:23 AM
I think both short and long term ripple is good. But in short, the ripple will not grow much, I think will increase to a maximum of only about 50%. We all know the old ATH of the Ripple is very high at around $ 4, I think by the end of 2018 the ripple could grow back to nearer this milestone, if market conditions are better, I think the ripple will reach $ 5 in early 2019.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 08:55:43 AM
In my opinion, this is a very bad coin on which many people lost their money and that growth that she showed at the end of 2017 it was her maximum and she would not rise any more so
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
May 19, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
Judging from the current situation, I chose the long-term, because now it is hard to predict the coin will move up or down. one thing is for sure now, a ripple coin is available in many crypto markets, so this coin community is growing
Activity: 178
May 19, 2018, 07:03:23 AM
Ripple is one of the best coin in the crypto currency market. Results are good and even a lot of government department going work with Ripple.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:29:07 AM
It is not impossible for RIPPLE to reach a new all time high by the end of this year so we better grab those before it reaches $1 position.
Activity: 167
May 19, 2018, 05:40:53 AM
Ripple is worth holding for a long time. For several years we have seen that the Ripple team has been pushing the project, and the results are huge, and even a lot of government departments are going to work with Ripple. I have a long-term plan for this project.
Activity: 42
May 19, 2018, 12:06:38 AM
Well this is a very subjective question. There are 2 main points which I want to explain: First, XRP has a very valid use case and it is already being implemented by some large banks. Seconds, It is cheap so the risk: reward ratio is much better. In addition, XRP is far ahead in terms of performance compared with ETH or other cryptos. So my thougt is that you should hold this coin in short term.
Activity: 52
May 18, 2018, 11:30:51 PM
I’d say Ethereum which you should buy and  take for a long time to get a good return back, plus ripple is not too costly either right now. So if you have the money to invest in ethereum, you can definitely put some 5 or 10% of that cash on into ripple too. This is my suggestion.
Activity: 107
May 18, 2018, 10:11:41 PM
One thing that I want you remember: Invest half half, don't focus on single currency, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. hence its wise to invest equally in top 10 currencies, in short term and long term both. Why I am saying so, because every currency players are fighting to the best. Ripple has joined hands with Japanese banks to trade with Korea and American express also joined ripple. IOTA is first DAPP and could jump any time. Dash has already increased 4 times in a month because of its technology of faster payments and able to mine in 11 pools. ETH is young brother of BTC and hence gaining popularity.
Activity: 144
May 18, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

I don't think it's really wise to invest in ripple. I've seen posts saying that is is already a dead coin left by its developing team. But I'm not that updated as of what's new to this coin right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
Since I negatively regard the Ripple project, I probably will say that the best solution is short, because otherwise I do not even know how to eradicate this project from the crypto-currency industry, this project was created by bankers, against them we created crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: