Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting? - page 2. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 19, 2018, 01:00:25 PM
Long term, if you are thinking of shorting the coin then I don't believe that you stand to make a lot of money from the coin. It might be that there are a few times where you might make some profit but most of the time you would just be making losses. So now the coin might be really down but it is only a matter of time before the coin starts doing better so long term is better
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 11:36:36 PM
Ripple good for long term or short term. sometime in the near future, the ripple was able to ride even though it also is not too large. but at least it will produce for play in the short term. Moreover, if it can reach such as ATH last year then the long run is a good way to do the ripple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
when a market like this XRP has 2 advantages, it can be used for trading and long-term investment, but for now if you want to get profits quickly and much I advise you to trade because the price changes can be predicted for now
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 06:27:11 PM
Combine. Select some part of the Deposit for short-term investments and other part for long-term investments. So you earn.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
i  think both is good, you can choose long for investment and short for trading.
but i was shocked when ripple hit 3,7$ from 0,001$ then drop to 0,5$ just carefully if you want buy this coin.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 02:56:32 PM
I would use ripple for long and short term trading. It have nice spikes around 20-30% in a month so it would be good to take some profit there but long term holding is also in the game because it is good coin with good team and real and widely spread product and use.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
I would probably choose the option of a short-term investment but not a game for a fall, I still think that the project will soon start to raise in price just like the whole cryptocurrency today, but no one really knows when it will be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 11, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
Ripple makes more sense to keep long time.Even more like poloniex stock exchanges can be earned more interest.Both hand held and monthly ripple revenue is obtained.Those who do this will be more profitable and in the end they will be rich.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 08, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

I use it only for long-term investments. It is keep on developing but quite slowly. Just recently their team announced about the integration of their technology RippleNet into some bank in Saudi Arabia, what looks really promising for the further future development of the Ripple.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 08, 2018, 07:11:44 PM
Ripple is one of everyone choice and it has already catch the mainstream attention already. So for me Ripple is long time coin to hold. Ripple will fly in the next bull run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

Both are achievable, depending on the set goal you already have for yourself. Although, personally, i would prefer long term, but my long term, might start from 6 months upward.
Ripple is one of the best coins in the crypto space. Just recently, it moved from 0.3 to 0.5, which shows significant growth in it. This coin is serious competing with ethereum and if care is not taken,  it might take the second place.
OTC
Activity: 196
November 08, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
Ripple is for a long term investment for me personally because it has a bright future and the potential of growing into a great coin in the future aside bitcoin. Ripple will survive and has a lot to offer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 05:35:21 PM
in my opinion it is better for long-term investment because as we know altcoin ripple is already well-known in the world and it will certainly be better known as he is always at the TOP 10 CMC volume, so I recommend for long-term investments only because this is an altcoin that has very good project
Activity: 364
November 08, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
Ripple is a very great coin and has the potential of growing into a great coin in an future. Ripple is being backed by strong team and supported by a large community so its not going to die. I'm definitely holding ripple for long term.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 08, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
Ripple is a good tool for making money, but as a functional coin it is nothing for me. I also put a bet on BTC and ETH
Activity: 658
November 08, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
due to the huge supply of ripple i'm currently shorting it and go long in bitcoin and ethereum i think smart contract blockchain like ethereum are my way to in my future investments good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 04:38:48 PM
in my opinion, this coin will not give much growth in the near future, but if you keep it for a long time, then you will be able to earn money, I think that growth will be in half a year
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 04:32:53 PM
I began to notice how Ripple reacts to any positive news. The price immediately goes up. If this trend continues, we will see a Ripple in the near future in second place among the cryptocurrencies
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 08, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
I don't think that ripple is good for long term in. I use it sometimes fot short training because it can be more volatile than others
Activity: 392
November 08, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
There is no need to invest in this coin for a long time, because most likely it will not grow and news that promote ripple growth will not affect the market and its growth.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: