Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - long term or shorting? - page 8. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
July 21, 2018, 02:02:28 AM
Maybe Ripple is best altcoin for long term, I have got profit by holding ripple more than one year, I take profit about 70% after holding ripple at lower price. I have waiting more than one years to take profit but if you want make investment on ripple you have hold and more patient.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
I firmly trust that Ripple is one of solid coins so I suggest that you ought to put resources into this coin for quite a while. In the event that you can alalysis and have enough learning, you will get the opportunity to get increasingly benefit. In addition, you should add some other solid coins to your porfolio to finish the venture technique. Good fortunes!
Activity: 44
July 19, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
it is good for a long term.
what i mean is you will get a profit if you keep holding it,but it is really worth your time holding it ?
the answer is no.
it is not really efficient to hold it because the majority people who get involved into cryptocurrency are afraid about something like this.
it's pure centralized in my opinion,on the other hand it's more like bank in our life.
also we should know that it has a lot of coin on circulation,which will affect this project to gain its momentum to increase
Activity: 103
July 15, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
I personally think it is a better choice to hold ripple for long term instead of short term. Well, I'm an advocate for long term hodling. Holding for a long term means you will be making higher profits when the prices go up. Isn't that what we are in this for?
Activity: 92
July 14, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
On the Ripple crypto currency, you can only earn in the short term, since the reputation of this centralized crypto currency is deteriorating every day more and more.
Activity: 91
July 07, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
As much as dislike Ripple, I have to admit that Ripple is one of most 'visible' crypto to many people. The mainstream media also extensively pushing FOMO on Ripple. So i guest the price of Ripple experience certain degree of growth. I don't own any XRP at the moment.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 04:03:14 AM
What's your approach towards Ripple? I can see both sides making sense.

For me personally, it makes more sense to invest in Ripple in the long term. The project is good and the team behind it continues to develop it, but I think it is too early to talk about a big leap in the market for XRP. I would personally prefer long term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

I think that investments in Ripple are long-term, however, if you invest in large sums, even in the short term you will get a good profit. The path of this currency is unlikely to be too easy, but the prospects, given the current success and focus of the team on the result, promise to be quite bright.  
with the development of Ripple that continues to experience such a rapid development is able to bring Ripple into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. so with a Ripple like this, it would be nice to hold it especially in the long run which is far more profitable.
Activity: 107
July 07, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
I think ripple can be one of the options for long-term investment if seen from the price trend every year continues to increase even through the marketcap from ETH although for now the price in the market is still not stable but I believe the price will rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
July 06, 2018, 01:15:55 PM
For me the company of ripple is in the long term side than in shorting because like others company,
long term holding can makes you really profitable when the right time and opportunity comes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
Ripple has been one of the fastest growing coins and it is quite a unique coin. I think it has perspectives as a position for long-term investment. IIt looks attractive for investors and it is user friendly coin.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:01:21 AM
so many people said it is good for long term investment and a few people said it is for short term. in my opinion,you must know when you can sell and got real profit. and dont hope got a lot than usual profit. Why? because when you are the profesional trader it is the good thinks or trick you must to know.
Activity: 392
July 04, 2018, 03:18:55 PM
I don't recommend to trade or invest in this coin, as it's not decentralized and is controlled by Banks, so the price can go up or down at any time, you never know it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

For me ripple is better to long term, you can look insights in the ripple site, announcing about One Pay FX apps using Xcurrenct is available in U.K, then Xrapid and Xpring, I think all the news or cooperation done by ripple is more to the long-term withdrawal, but it all depends on the users themselves because they can determine the market conditions.
Activity: 378
July 03, 2018, 11:46:42 PM
I think ripple is much better in long term because in short term I cant say if you are going to earn an good amount of income unlike in long term there’s a assurance  because you are waiting to the perfect timing.
yes, I agree with you in the long run the profit will be maximal so I also think Ripple is better for the long term, Ripple is one of the best coins and is now on the list of 5 best coins so do not hesitate on the quality of Ripple.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 11:46:18 PM
Short time i guess. When i see Ripple its change constant values. But its certainly good coin.But i think not a long term coin.

Also,I don't think Ripple will survive in the long run anyway. It goes against most of what cryptocurrency stands for and I hope it won't be used much in the future.
Ripple is a pretty good Altcoin with the ever-increasing development capable of bringing Ripple into a coin that is very capable to rely on. with its development is very good by using Ripple for the long term. especially in the form of more profitable investments.
Activity: 255
July 03, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

I invested in XRP when it was at $ 0.8 per coin and when the market recovered, I sold them at $ 2. Since then, I have not invested in XRP anymore. Because it carries so much negative news and it does not make me believe it.
I strongly recommend not investing in XRP because it is not a potential altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

which I know many people who do not want to invest in Ripple because this coin is considered the most desert in cryptocurrency and so now if you want to invest in this coin you better think twice before investing because that in the future you will not get profit,

Activity: 240
July 03, 2018, 06:35:49 PM
Ripple? Well, truth be told, i still dont understand why people get involved with ripple, let alone invest in it, Maybe its a preferred coin for others, and maybe the fact that its centralized is appealing to some, but i feel like Ripple is too controlled and lucks the crypto freedom making it not a very attractive investment option
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
If you want to trade Ripple, don't forget to put stop loss, and if the price is growing, you shod move your stop loss up, and fix your profit when you notice that the price is changing its trend.
Pages:
Jump to: