Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 01:33:51 AM
Bitcoin is good for long term investment , Ripple for long term . Choose what suits you best
absolutely right both are good to have I also saved a few I hope my decision is not wrong.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 01:31:53 AM
I say, it may be the case that swell will supplant bitcoin, as long as the swell is great, see the swell presently, individuals likewise purchase swell, in light of the fact that the riple cost dependably go up, other than that individuals are keen on bitcoin in light of the fact that, bitcoin is the primary coin, for the individuals who profit picking bitcoin, who have a minimal expenditure picking a swell, that is my conclusion
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 05:45:18 AM
Well i guess the  the newest member of this forum will even go for Bitcoin how much more we old folks in here. Well Bitcoin is very popular, has a great value on the market and so investing into it can earn you way much than Ripple can offer.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
I would say that Bitcoin is a better option. It is  certainly the most popular and successful as of now. The market cap is way above all the other ones. It is often referenced to as digital gold, sort of an asset that gained enough momentum that it will remain valuable for time to come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 17, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
I trust bitcoin more. But I know that this coin will bring me less profit than ripple can bring. I would not be willing to take risks, so I bought a reliable coin.
I also trust Bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin is the most popular coin since it it the first digital cryptocurrency that has been introduced to all of us; the price is more valuable than ripple so if I'm gonna choose, i will prefer to have Bitcoin.

I don't even understand how one can compare ripple with bitcoin. Ripple is a company, it's not decentralized. It's 100% centralized and this is inconsistent with the spirit of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Ripple fails at the very start just because of this. It's not a part of our decentralized world, is it? Bitcoin will have the supremacy over ripple, always.

of course, Ripple it is banker coin, and they can manipulate its price as they want. Just remember how much was the Price for Ripple in the 2017 year? 4$ and 0.15$ now.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
Personally, I think as long as crypto still exist, bitcoin will remain the best and dominated crypto because of its potential and moreover, ripple is a centralized coin and most of the coin are owned by its owner. I believe even if ripple gets crowd, it will still not be able to replace bitcoin because bitcoin will also continue to grow and increase in size.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
This is a very complex question and it is difficult to give a definite answer. The reason for that is that all of these have their pros and cons and virtually no one can give you more than a speculation.
August 17, 2018, 05:40:58 AM
Well, ripple is more centralized than bitcoin, as half of the coins are now owned by the owners of ripple. based on all this, many will choose bitcoin, although technically ripple is better

You are right, 60% of Ripple coins belong to its developments, so they can manipulate its price as they want.
August 17, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
It is really very strange to compare, Ripple even is not a crypto, because it has no blockchain, and Bitcoin is the father of all crypto.
Activity: 104
August 17, 2018, 05:37:20 AM
Well, ripple is more centralized than bitcoin, as half of the coins are now owned by the owners of ripple. based on all this, many will choose bitcoin, although technically ripple is better
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 05:36:16 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
maybe it can happen. but what you say is very difficult for me to imagine if the ripple issues such a policy. the profit that will be obtained is not comparable with the policy that has been issued by the ripple itself. I prefer to ripple if I can get close to the price of bitcoin, I'm already very happy. no need to replace bitcoin as the king of all altcoins.
Activity: 348
August 17, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
I think these two coins can not be compared. They are absolutely different. However, I would advise you to keep both. The future is in the one and the other coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 17, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
Of course Bitcoin. I think that this coin can survive any drop in the market. But I doubt that ripple will survive after the market has fallen heavily. That's why I'm investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 05:12:46 AM
Swell is the world's first open installment arrange. Through this installment arrange, any money can be exchanged, including US Dollars, Euros, Renminbi, Japanese Yen, or Bitcoin. It is simple and quick, and the exchange is affirmed inside seconds. Fruition, exchange costs are just about zero, there is no purported cross-saving money and cross-outskirt installment. Swell is an open source, point-to-point installment arrange that enables you to exchange your cash effortlessly, efficiently and safely to anybody on the Internet, wherever he is on the planet. Since Ripple is p2p programming, there is no individual, organization, or government control, anybody can make a ripplei account.
Activity: 48
August 16, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
Transfering and processing a number two account numbers and some hashes can be done million times every second on a smartphone.
Activity: 406
August 16, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
I would like to invest in both of them but still my top priority to invest with is bitcoin, that is why what I am encouraging people and holding my bitcoin as well, I don't want to go and scream with the market, I am just relaxing because I am confident with bitcoin.
For me personally I am not interested in ripple so I certainly believe in bitcoin,
because bitcoin has a bright and promising future so we don't need to doubt it anymore

For me its also bitcoin, I don't trust ripple, I have not earned any single amount when I invest in ripple and bitcoin give me a big amount of profit already, so I trust bitcoin more than ripple.
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
I have experience the transaction of ripple its has only one confirmation and faster than bitcoin. But I doubt the circulating supply of ripple that almost all of it are hidden and don't know who owns a big portion of it. So I will go for bitcoin for being decentralized and many owns it.
Activity: 180
August 15, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
I don't think Ripple can replace bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will be the number one coin for a long time.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
of course I will choose bitcoin, we know bitcoin is so popular and most importantly bitcoin is always growing. it's different from ripple which includes new coins but it's hard to grow and get stuck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
Ripple is one of the promising altcoin, it's worth the investment. Ripple has fast transaction speed and very low transaction costs. It is accepted and used in transactions in many banks. However, if you choose between ripple and Bitcoin then I will choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it controls the market. I believe in the next few years Bitcoin will grow and its price will go to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: